News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

i dont understand why people obsessed with boxes. except to sell them. yes its a nice extra but nothing mandatory for migriation, Also there's so many allready and you can still buy em with the key's.
Migration was long time before the boxes where there. ( also before the e.l.m. weapons ) and will be long after. People huntet back then people will hunt now.

semi of topic about de mayhem amps. use other ones not the ones that cost 200+ ped. melee amps are what ? 30-40 ped . blp amps 70 ? there's enough just not enough the ones you want because everyone is laser.

So what was the reason for taking out the summer boxes out of the loot? Is there another event that will drop these? Or are you guys going to phase out all boxes across the board one event at a time? Honestly the reason I shoot during migration is to get these boxes so I can depo.. now it seems I won't deposit.

Do we have a rough time when they will start spawning?
If anyone can post some rough locations of the mobs would be lovely.
@Angel O2 Mercer would you be so kind :)

They're spawning!

[Calypso, 62619, 86957, 428, Longtooth young]
[Calypso, 71991, 83980, 141, Longtooth prov-domi]
[Calypso, 74332, 92574, 104, Longtooth domi-oa]
[Calypso, 88053, 83325, 119, Eomon y-o]
[Calypso, 85936, 83860, 129, Eomon prov-domi]

Last edited:
Milking sesion started

So they add 3 new high level Eomon spawns that only a certain few % can actually hunt but they add no new spawns for Eomon young where the bulk of the mid level players will be? I was at the young spawn just then and there were more green dots than red ones. Come on pull your heads in and give us some more mobs please.

So they add 3 new high level Eomon spawns that only a certain few % can actually hunt but they add no new spawns for Eomon young where the bulk of the mid level players will be? I was at the young spawn just then and there were more green dots than red ones. Come on pull your heads in and give us some more mobs please.
Same, went to small EO spawn and its a fight for youngs :D

LT guardian spawn is a joke..

They also haven’t added the loot yet. 5k cycled on 60% return with 73% eff.

yeah yeah too low sample don’t worry I got a few more rounds in me. Hopefully picks up…… was actually doing ok before this 😂

For me loot is decent but all spawns started to be 3 green to 1 red dot ratio :)
@Ludvig|MindArk any chance to have more mobs spawning?

@Ludvig|MindArk any chance to have more mobs spawning?

A couple of spawns have already been boosted, but we're keeping an eye on things both ingame and on the forum to see if further adjustments are needed... so do feel free to keep the feedback rolling in.

A couple of spawns have already been boosted, but we're keeping an eye on things both ingame and on the forum to see if further adjustments are needed... so do feel free to keep the feedback rolling in.
what about some youngs or mature spawns?

On my way home, better prepare for some ass whopping @eomon

anyone know LT prov-guarding spawns? besides the shared loot ones @ [Calypso, 71991, 83980, 141,

What about a Old Fred spawn?

Back