Is th Pandi Pup pet extinct?

Darcon

Mature
Tuloow Darc Tuloow
Hi

I can´t find any Pandi Pup around 8 coin :eek:
Do anybody know where I can find them now?

try SE of Victorious Firebase on the E side of that bight - inland a bit

there are some at the little island between victorious and aakas island, but I don't think they are tamable?

try SE of Victorious Firebase on the E side of that bight - inland a bit
THX, I finaly found them SE of Victorious Firebase [Arkadia, 20189, 9931, 97, Waypoint] :yay:
The only problem is that, when I create a waypoint, it is created up in the 8 coins north coast, and the only thing up there is Nusul :hammer:
Back in 2014 I did tame some on the Island south of TP Windy Isles, but that is dry as a desert now.

EDIT:
Strange, I did a new waypoint further inland and that one works just fine on the map [Arkadia, 20213, 10077, 98, Waypoint].

Last edited:
As for the waypoint thing, there's a goofy bug when done in a land area where waypoints go to, IIRC, the LA marker.
But, remove the LA overlay on your map and hey presto, waypoints go to their intended target.

As for the waypoint thing, there's a goofy bug when done in a land area where waypoints go to, IIRC, the LA marker.
But, remove the LA overlay on your map and hey presto, waypoints go to their intended target.
Damn, 2 bugs in 1 day, I´m just back from Calypso and Bristlehog pup is not tameable atm, I keep getting "Could not execute" :scratch:

Did you log out since arriving? I've found a few bugs when traveling and now in the habit of relogging when I arrive.

But the way waypoint thing isn't because of that.

Did you log out since arriving? I've found a few bugs when traveling and now in the habit of relogging when I arrive.

But the way waypoint thing isn't because of that.
No I did not relog, but I will use your advice in the future :)

Back