Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Pricecheck for the new migration weapons,
Marber BGH
Camo BGH

Camo BGH stats with Delta + 5% FB (Easter 2022)

Marber BGH Delta + 5% FB (Easter 2022)

I'm a long range, low APM user myself so these new weapons look like a good upgrade path for me.

I use this weapon myself currently as my main hunting weapon;
Fire Forge BGH Modified 5% FB (Easter 2022)

(Tier 4 unlocked, but no enhancers added in above picture)

Based on the stats...

What would you consider these new weapons be worth, as well as the old BGH Modified?

Around the below I would say based on other items. Feel these are, an acquired taste due to speed/range. Lot of people will think they are just PVP or taggers.

FF BGH: 30k

Firstly. This and the Mod Dar, should be 1million Ped. However due to Level 100, low dps, again other weapons in the price range that you can buy. I can't see it worth more. Only that it is rare and looks flipping insane :D

Camo BGH: 40k/50k

Nice all round gun. Lower level to use. I think over the year this will drop in price. - Depending on how many drop

Marber BGH: 50k /60k

higher level to use. Feel this is not far from 100, which opens up a whole range of good items for half the price.

Reminds me of a pimped up tango...

Last edited:
The BGH weapons are the first 2.0 weapons to drop in loot, outside the FEN event.

Camo BGH 50k. The nicest weapon for average level players, probably the whole game would like one, good for tagging, nice for pvp, good eff, great tagger... and if a few more drop, this migra should be great... A 40k SB with a 60k BO would seem decent, seeing the prices similar weapons have.
I am surprised to see this nice tool drop to such low level andI think it was a great move by MA. Some people will be very lucky and many hunters have a big goal this migra - loot one.

Marber BGH, being a good tool for both PVE and PVP, being a tool where you can one hit most players at T10, having mod nano damage at 130 range, being rather low level so accessible to many (talking about more commited players, not casuals or spectators). It has the base dps and efficiency of a FEN MF chip so you won't go wrong farming with it. It should sell around 80k, 70k SB / 100k BO maybe.

When using compare V2 from wiki, use 25reload and at least T8 weapon and put in perspective other similar DPS tools too....

Last edited:
@ Evey what about the bad DPP at 2.971?
same eff EP38 is 3.12 dpp more eff.. and between 2 shot of taht "sleepy weapon" the monster is on you anyway.
MA is Hyping eff too :)

@ Evey what about the bad DPP at 2.971?
same eff EP38 is 3.12 dpp more eff.. and between 2 shot of taht "sleepy weapon" the monster is on you anyway.
MA is Hyping eff too :)

I am fine with a "sleepy" sword with 33 uses per minute. Players are hyping DPP and not understanding eff...

DPS>DPP>EFF for those that know what mob and when to hunt it for markup.

DPS>EFF>DPP for those that use macro or have this game as a job.

Depending on who you are of these two then you probably call dpp or eff as overrated.

Funny how you call the best item in game as "sleepy" btw :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I think its funny that an almost 3dpp weapon is considered "bad". I'd consider that quite average and normal for the majority of people.

funny how you call the best item in game as "sleepy" btw :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Wrong assumption. i call Sleepy the 22 fire rate BGH mpt the sword that btw is 50% faster

as per the item, it is interesting how the previous EFF was tied to DPP and eco in the conversion of "old school" weapons,
while now we see a fork in DPP respect to EFF (MA always stated that are different things but this is the first case where they are not likned)

For my culture of "low risk, low goobal" , DPP is way more interesting to control the cost of kill
being eff and dpp usually corelated, i recon best option a BP /LP70. with 3.50ish dpp and 90+eff
then i see most of 2.0 items that pair 80ish eff with 3.1...3.3 dpp

the chance for a larger amp makes no difference, most you can hafve is 50% and it is not available atm
so..
i think about a ewe41mil dpp with ep38 eff and dps.... again in my mind a "40k" price tag flashes.. maybe i cannnot aprpeciate this kind of weps.

Last edited:
DPS>DPP>EFF for those that know what mob and when to hunt it for markup.

DPS>EFF>DPP for those that use macro or have this game as a job.

Depending on who you are of these two then you probably call dpp or eff as overrated.

Funny how you call the best item in game as "sleepy" btw :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Is "sleepy" a new term for afk macro? Hmm.....

With scopes/sights to help maximize your chance of hitting on the higher end of the damage scale while at range, your DPP/DPS is increased from the average calculated on wiki. Hence why this calculation is somewhat flawed.

DPP>EFF>DPS to maximize your chances at better loot.
EFF>DPP>DPS to maximize your TT returns.
DPS>EFF>DPP to hunt for HOFs (which can sometimes include MU loot).

Marber BGH > M83 Predator > Camo Arms BGH > Zorra HK > FF 4400M, Mod

Marber because of it's high dmg potential + EFF + 24.33pec/second Cost while maintaining good DPP (w/Delta).
M83 Because of its good dmg potential + Level Req + 26.50pec/second Cost while maintaining good DPP (w/Delta).
Camo Arms because of its dmg potential + EFF + Level Req + 21.60pec/second Cost while maintaining good DPP (w/cheaper Delta).
Zorra for its dmg potential + DPP + Level Req + 21.19pec/second Cost while maintaining good DPP (w/Delta).
FF 4400M, Mod for its range, however placed last because it requires highest level req, still uses expensive delta and inputs the least cost/sec with 16.35 with the same DPP.

index.php

Marber should be somewhere in the range of 50k T0.
M83 should be somewhere in the range of 30k T0.
Camo Arms should be somewhere in the range of 20k T0.
Zorra should be somewhere in the range of 10k T0.
4400M, Mod should be somewhere in the 10k range T0.
(considering current market)

If you're paying more than this, you're probably over paying. If you're paying less, you got yourself a deal.

I wouldn't worry about any of them though as you can play just fine crafting your own ArMatrix weapons and grab a 20,000 shots CDF rifle for relatively free.

The unlimited weapon market is all hype until you have the skills for the top DPP/EFF/DPS weapons in game (mostly Mayhem weapons and a few FEN), which are also overhyped so that those looting them can continue to extract PED from your pockets while you risk it all in speculative markup.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Evey said , why the fuck dpp is more important then eff ?

In this case keep using acc enhs vs dmg :))
Dpp is important if you are doing cat 1 mayhem and trying to get the cheapest guaranteed box after every 95 kills as possible. And that's the end of my sentence

as per the item, it is interesting how the previous EFF was tied to DPP and eco in the conversion of "old school" weapons,
while now we see a fork in DPP respect to EFF (MA always stated that are different things but this is the first case where they are not likned)
Incorrect, this is not the first time. The bp130 is a clear example of the split from early on.

DPP>EFF>DPS to maximize your chances at better loot.
EFF>DPP>DPS to maximize your TT returns.
DPS>EFF>DPP to hunt for HOFs (which can sometimes include MU loot).
If you somewhat understand the importance of EFF, why the fuck do you bring the Zorra into discussion? That thing should be 3k tops. It's 23% eff below Camo Arms BGH...

Incorrect, this is not the first time. The bp130 is a clear example of the split from early on.
100% agreed, that was on the other side tho... i considered MA attitude to lower eff rising the level of weapons like something tied to the fact that "looter" skill naturally grows with level so that a level 40 player with his 20 looter and a LP40 would compensate with his 70+looter and 65 eff at bp130.

@ Power: I underline that using a Mayhem Amp dumps 150 ped per day that sum up to 5k ped per month... hard to get back that amount in markup... and Zorra is ....... well as Evey said.

this sentence is interesting:
> The unlimited weapon market is all hype
Compared to ? i suppose to Armatrix? 120% armatrix MU ....
1. UL chips (low level 50 base dps) 900 ped.... no armatrix equivalent, compared to Pistol that has same range... armatrix has 7.5% impact to bullet, to recoup 900 ped ceteris paribus just need to shot 900/0.075/0.2 = 60.000 Ped ammo (120 hours gaming)
2. UL KNifes (small ones, 400 ped for a fire dagger) same as above, 60 hours slicing to equivalent
3. small EWE41 mil adj 3600 ped 480 hours shooting
after those timeframes you save MU, i agree it can apply to Rifles (those kind of weapons are overvalued, because after 3 4 shot the mosnter is on you and because the loot 2.0 compensate "MOST" of defense costs (MA Source)

> until you have the skills for the top DPP/EFF/DPS weapons in game (mostly Mayhem weapons and a few FEN), which are also overhyped
They are overpriced for the 50k ped per month player, if you reach the 200k 300k monthly cycle things change, and i agree that prices are high, both in real terms (need to put 3k to 20k EUR in game for those and in term of time to recoup teh value (18 to 40 months math wise on amortization, they are not for everyone, but they are becoming cheaper, soon more ppl can afford or self grind)

> so that those looting them can continue to extract PED from your pockets while you risk it all in speculative markup.
you are swapping CAUSE and EFFECT, sorry
look at a "hyped item", a Sinew adjusted in Next Island off chimeras in term of about 0.1% drop rate in my experence... yo are to kill 1000 mosnter that is 3000 ped and collect one on average.
first ones were sold at 250 ped and they returned 8% to players, now are 75 ped and they return 2.5%.... guess what? MU is dried to 97.5% TT compensation... game is efficient and top tier killers get items first and can flood market and reduce "free profit zones".....
with new system all gamers can have a mayhem weapon... no more competition, just grind. time factors in. some "pullers" have invested before kept tokens (they avoided pulling pills so stacked items worth at least 0.5 ped each and did not use them... for stacking 120k token they avoided using 60k ped liquidity pool for their hunt so... this is why they demand a premium. and i admit that some items are not hyped at all.. a bp110 for 190k that appeared in forum is 10% premium to extract so.... it is not Hype. it is demand.... the 40...80 zone is the median and average of players so... there is most demand and less availability of items.

Going back to OP, this is a really slow item with nice eff comparable to some second line 2.0 tools (the 78/82% range) like claws, tegretov, ep38, mace, the downside is the DPP so it requires a larger ped card (15% above ep38 as an example

on a personal basis i would never use it, but as Evey pointed, with 25% reaload, amped at t8 it is another item.

and i am curious how high someone can pay for that... all the people that comment are ready to back with real PED ? i did not see "38k? cheapo i will pay 50k now" in any post...
chat is a national sport in all countries, who said "it is worth 80k" should add a line with "and i am ready to back my opinion offering 60k because at that price it is a bargain"
until then i still remain with my idea of 30k for a t0 of it.

Marber BGH>Mod Nano>Sacrificial Dager>Opalo

Maybe I am biased? 🤷‍♂️

chat is a national sport in all countries, who said "it is worth 80k" should add a line with "and i am ready to back my opinion offering 60k because at that price it is a bargain"
until then i still remain with my idea of 30k for a t0 of it.
What an item should be worth and what the market is valuing it at are two different things and when new items introduces it is really speculative and subjective. I guess you are referring to my post regarding 80k and yes I do believe that this item should be valued at 80k and 60k is a great deal for it, but that is probably not the market is valuing it at.

These new items might change the pricing of some old weapons that is comparable and if the market still are valuing high tier predator at 40-50k then why should a tier 0 camo BGH go for merely 30k?

I should not be the only one thinking that this new Camo BGH should be at least equally worth as a high tier predator. The predator (and other a like weapons such as ewe lc-300 ambush) should devalue a lot if the market value Camo BGH at below 50k or the Camo BGH should be valued over 50k. I think Evey phrased it best above with that it is the nicest weapon for the average players.

Although with these new BGH weapons what we might see is a market shift and item devaluation for older items dedicated to midlevel players. It will be interesting to see if more BGH items drops this migration :)

nothing personal. XarcX, absolutely. i already said "i would never use that weapon". i love high fire rate ..knifes, pistols, corrosive and laceration chips.

here are the peers:
i am biased because i love the EP38 but i find it a "worse DPP EP38" ,
add a premium because it is a rifle and most of hunters use laser rifle due to Bukin and Opalo imprinting.... there comes my valuation.
and that is why i posed that 40..50k at tier zero is a generous offer.
for 80k there is strong argo claw on site....better eff, dpp and dps (after 3 shot (1.5 second with BGH) monster is anyway on you 90% of the times)
NameClassTypeRangeDamageAttacksDmg/secDmg/PECEfficiency
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, SGA EditionCarbineLaser106.7
73​
60​
3.195​
Improved MAKO FALMeleeLongblades6.0
88​
50​
3.195​
Camo Arms BGHRifleBLP120.0
188​
24​
2.970​
EWE EP-38 Night Special, AugmentedPistolLaser34.1
73​
62​
3.128​
Tegretov TR6, PerfectedRifleBLP108.9
85​
57​
3.077​

nothing personal. XarcX, absolutely. i already said "i would never use that weapon". i love high fire rate ..knifes, pistols, corrosive and laceration chips.

here are the peers:
i am biased because i love the EP38 but i find it a "worse DPP EP38" ,
add a premium because it is a rifle and most of hunters use laser rifle due to Bukin and Opalo imprinting.... there comes my valuation.
and that is why i posed that 40..50k at tier zero is a generous offer.
for 80k there is strong argo claw on site....better eff, dpp and dps (after 3 shot (1.5 second with BGH) monster is anyway on you 90% of the times)
NameClassTypeRangeDamageAttacksDmg/secDmg/PECEfficiency
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, SGA EditionCarbineLaser106.7
73​
60​
3.195​
Improved MAKO FALMeleeLongblades6.0
88​
50​
3.195​
Camo Arms BGHRifleBLP120.0
188​
24​
2.970​
EWE EP-38 Night Special, AugmentedPistolLaser34.1
73​
62​
3.128​
Tegretov TR6, PerfectedRifleBLP108.9
85​
57​
3.077​
Its all good :) The majority of the community seems to always favored higher fire rate than low fire rate and high dmg, but range have also been highly demanded with carbine/rifle. I myself do not mind low fire rate and have alternated from melee and ranged weapons since I started.

Funny that you mention the strong claw. I refrained of using it as a valuation example since I am biased as a new owner of one :) But since you mentioned it I want to add that strong claw is a good example of a weapon that I think the market is undervaluing due to it being a niche weapon path and melee weapon. It goes for around 80k and I guess it is for those reasons, but if you look at the decent dps, eff and the great dpp plus really good hp builder then it should be valued much higher.

Last edited:
If you somewhat understand the importance of EFF, why the fuck do you bring the Zorra into discussion? That thing should be 3k tops. It's 23% eff below Camo Arms BGH...
If we're going by what these weapons should sell for regardless of current market conditions starting with T0 Zorra @ 3k the prices would look more like this:

Marber should be somewhere in the range of 10k T0.
M83 should be somewhere in the range of 8k T0.
Camo Arms should be somewhere in the range of 6k T0.
Zorra should be somewhere in the range of 3k T0.
4400M, Mod should be somewhere in the 3k range T0.

This does totally devalue pretty much every other item in game though, including your Mod Nano and the rest of the Mayhem weapons. It kind of does a dent in your revenue seeing as you treat Entropia as a career but at least you're being honest about pricing and not trying to stick folks with insane valuations anymore. It'll help the population growth and in turn your revenue in the long run, kudos to you for that!

This does totally devalue pretty much every other item in game though
so I guess your narrative here is to obtain that devaluation and then you will make your purchase.

If we're going by what these weapons should sell for regardless of current market conditions starting with T0 Zorra @ 3k the prices would look more like this:

Marber should be somewhere in the range of 10k T0.
M83 should be somewhere in the range of 8k T0.
Camo Arms should be somewhere in the range of 6k T0.
Zorra should be somewhere in the range of 3k T0.
4400M, Mod should be somewhere in the 3k range T0.

This does totally devalue pretty much every other item in game though, including your Mod Nano and the rest of the Mayhem weapons. It kind of does a dent in your revenue seeing as you treat Entropia as a career but at least you're being honest about pricing and not trying to stick folks with insane valuations anymore. It'll help the population growth and in turn your revenue in the long run, kudos to you for that!
This has no basis on reality...

Maybe look into tt% return improvement based on efficiency and come back and reevaluate your prices.

Any official link where we can read about it?

• The Efficiency parameter is a relatively small component in loot calculations (no more than 7% of total loot value).

While it does not directly state 'Eff gives you better TT returns' (100 * 0.07) + (0.93 * 1) > (1 * 0.07) + (0.93 * 1)

The Efficiency parameter is a relatively small component in loot calculations (no more than 7% of total loot value).
I've read every official statement since 2006 until today many times each.I am aware of all of them.I was thinking maybe I've missed anything new :)

I would name MA wording as Bizantine, Obfuscated, Deceptive
The "no more than 7% has become " a linear growth of 0.l07% per point of eff" that is LIGHTYEAR distant from MA statement.
read the lines below in that artical on "Optimal loot"... it says... the less you spend the better the loot.. .. it says "Bp110 and LP120 are dream items

so I guess your narrative here is to obtain that devaluation and then you will make your purchase.
I have no need for these weapons even at those prices, most players don't either but they buy them at the current prices all based on speculation and hype.

Sorry if I've upset you here. I know your revenue and bottom line also rely on the markup of items your end game gear can fetch but it's simply greed fueled short term gains that you're playing for instead of trying to push the game to a larger market where you'll be able to extract more PEDs from a broader audience.

It's the same folks giving their opinions on item valuations and most of the time it's the ones that can or have extracted those items from the loot pool. It's fine if you value them at those prices, that doesn't mean others have to. There are a ton of other ways to make your way in Entropia without the need of the overvalued unlimited weapon market I simply offer a differing opinion which just so happens is not in alignment with the narrative.

All you have to do is convince one person to buy at those prices where I would need to convince thousands to not buy at those prices to start a market decline so that items are priced at appropriate levels for their use, cost to obtain and risk parameters instead of speculation, hype and greed. My job is much more difficult than yours but nonetheless it's going against what pays your bills in what some would say is a negative sum game stacked in favor of the house and those who can generate the most rake.

Take it or leave it, it really makes no difference to me.

Back