Info: I wanted to come back but my account is gone after 3 months.

Pivips

Young
Greetings pcf people! :)
3 months ago i got scammed trough the auction house by a pretty well known guy. i decided to quit and gave away the rest of my stuff to a newbie and he was really happy about that lr-20 and some ammo after that i uninstalled the game. i just rolled the daily wheel from entropiapartners till this day untill i realised that my account is in the nether somewhere...
2 days ago on Tuesday, i wanted to revisit entropia just to see that my account doesn't exist anymore. the live support doesn't want to find my account and gets really defensive about it all. they don't even reply the mail i sent. i really wonder what happened? why is a scammer worth more to them than an ordinary player who plays according to tos?!

[Moderated: Removed rule violation]

At this point i don't even feel like revisiting Calypso again they just disgusted me with their behavior up there since they don't even care at all about what happened nor find my account, even though it is on entropia life and definitely in their database... :(

have a nice day Boys n Girls :)

What is your problem here?

Only you can fuck up the AH post, not the guy with the buy order. There are issues with it, we all know, but it was ONLY YOU who fucked up and made mistake after all, blame yourself a bit first.

You were inactive for 3 months with an avatar that had nothing, i see no problem deleting avatars like that.
They had the reason for deleting it, you can be sure on that.
I were able to find my old avatar (which i asked to be terminated before returning to the game) like after 3-4 years too.

What is your problem here?

Only you can fuck up the AH post, not the guy with the buy order. There are issues with it, we all know, but it was ONLY YOU who fucked up and made mistake after all, blame yourself a bit first.

You were inactive for 3 months with an avatar that had nothing, i see no problem deleting avatars like that.
well, if you count an account worthless after investing alot of time into it, go on. :)

Are you sure its deleted? MA can delete an account only after 12 months of of inactivity. But it can be "inactivated" after 3 months, which fits your timeframe. I'm not sure what an inactivated account looks like, but maybe reauthorisation if you haven't deposited or submitted ID's to Mindark Previously.

Here's a copy from the TOS:

5.3. Inactivated Account
You acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed inactive if it has not been logged into for a period of ninety (90) consecutive days.

5.4. Terminated Account
You acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed to have been abandoned by You and consequently automatically Terminated if it has not been accessed for a period of three hundred and sixty-five (365) consecutive days (i.e. 275 days after an account becomes inactive as described in section 5.3 above).

If I'm barking up the wrong tree completely can somebody smarter than me please call me out?

Are you sure its deleted? MA can delete an account only after 12 months of of inactivity. But it can be "inactivated" after 3 months, which fits your timeframe. I'm not sure what an inactivated account looks like, but maybe reauthorisation if you haven't deposited or submitted ID's to Mindark Previously.

Here's a copy from the TOS:

5.3. Inactivated Account
You acknowledge and agree that Your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed inactive if it has not been logged into for a period of ninety (90) consecutive days.

5.4. Terminated Account
You acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed to have been abandoned by You and consequently automatically Terminated if it has not been accessed for a period of three hundred and sixty-five (365) consecutive days (i.e. 275 days after an account becomes inactive as described in section 5.3 above).
Hello Katie, shouldn't that mean i could still "reactivate" it by a login as in every other online game? idk.. it's been just 3 months, barely.
And the support isn't helpful at all.. they don't reply to mails and in live chat they say they got no access to it. And when i ask to escalate it to their supervisor, they asked me "is there anything else"?.... of course i called the guy an asshole after that and told him he should do his job. the support is just useless when you're not logged in. :/

Hello Katie, shouldn't that mean i could still "reactivate" it by a login as in every other online game? idk.. it's been just 3 months, barely.
And the support isn't helpful at all.. they don't reply to mails and in live chat they say they got no access to it. And when i ask to escalate it to their supervisor, they asked me "is there anything else"?.... of course i called the guy an asshole after that and told him he should do his job. the support is just useless when you're not logged in. :/
Yes live support is useless, as is every live support service in existence. Are you still able to log in with your credentials to the Entropia account page or is that gone too? If you are able to send a support case instead I think you will get more helpful people. Also maybe don't call them assholes until after you get your account back.

Also, have you tried submitting a case from this page?:
They would be more helpful than Live "support" also.

Last edited:
Yes live support is useless, as is every live support service in existence. Are you still able to log in with your credentials to the Entropia account page or is that gone too? If you are able to send a support case instead I think you will get more helpful people. Also maybe don't call them assholes until after you get your account back.
i just get a red "Invalid username or password" warning, when i try to reset password it says "You will receive an email message with your Username and a link for setting a new Password." nothing comes.. for the asshole part, i was a bit pissed that i got this reply in chat there, so yeah.. i also sent a kind email to the support just asking why my account is gone and theres no reply for 2 days. the live chat girl told me to write an email on tuesday and they will get back to me. but it's taking its time...

on the send a message page i got issues with the captcha, it keeps failing even though i put the right letters in. :(

i just get a red "Invalid username or password" warning, when i try to reset password it says "You will receive an email message with your Username and a link for setting a new Password." nothing comes..
Check my edited post. Way to send support case without access to your account.

yeah i saw that when i hit f5 :)
on the send a message page i got issues with the captcha, it keeps failing even though i put the right letters in. :(
Captchas can be cunts. Keep trying.

its about all I can help with for now. Good luck with it.

well, if you count an account worthless after investing alot of time into it, go on. :)
Hi ! Did you invested only Time or Time + Money ?

When i came back it was after 11 years of Inactivity, and it took them 2 weeks to find my account. (I just sent them a message via the contact form)

But i was a paying customer in Time... (Still am) So maybe in their process there is a step:

Did he invested Real money ? Help him, we need another wallet 🤑

Did he spend his Time in the sweat gathering circle ? Ignore (or Toy with him 😈)

Hi ! Did you invested only Time or Time + Money ?

When i came back it was after 11 years of Inactivity, and it took them 2 weeks to find my account. (I just sent them a message via the contact form)

But i was a paying customer in Time... (Still am) So maybe in their process there is a step:

Did he invested Real money ? Help him, we need another wallet 🤑

Did he spend his Time in the sweat gathering circle ? Ignore (or Toy with him 😈)
I was kind of a "newer" player, i "was" a level 33 Sniper, sweater 9, evader 17 and so on in nearly 2 years. i sure spend some money on the game too. Not only time in this sense. But i also played other games. it's not like i spend 1000's of $'s but it's just the point that they don't even reply within the time frame they say.
Of course I spend a fair time in the sweating circle like everyone else probably did at some point. I mean why not take that opportunity if i don't feel like hunting all the time.. :D

i'll just wait and see if i get a mail within the next 48h trough the contact form i submitted, i guess that could be on Tuesday in sweden. If not later :ROFLMAO:

Greetings pcf people! :)
3 months ago i got scammed trough the auction house by a pretty well known guy. i decided to quit and gave away the rest of my stuff to a newbie and he was really happy about that lr-20 and some ammo after that i uninstalled the game. i just rolled the daily wheel from entropiapartners till this day untill i realised that my account is in the nether somewhere...
2 days ago on Tuesday, i wanted to revisit entropia just to see that my account doesn't exist anymore. the live support doesn't want to find my account and gets really defensive about it all. they don't even reply the mail i sent. i really wonder what happened? why is a scammer worth more to them than an ordinary player who plays according to tos?!

[Moderated: Removed rule violation]

At this point i don't even feel like revisiting Calypso again they just disgusted me with their behavior up there since they don't even care at all about what happened nor find my account, even though it is on entropia life and definitely in their database... :(

have a nice day Boys n Girls :)
Frankly, none this story rings true.
Auction House scam ? please explain what how that happened ?
Account deleted after just 3 months ? Never heard of that , yes get regular e-mail reminding you that you are inactive ( been there , seen that )

And what is point of this post ? ....you got your tiny a bit attention without explaining nor giving any details

Frankly, none this story rings true.
Auction House scam ? please explain what how that happened ?
Account deleted after just 3 months ? Never heard of that , yes get regular e-mail reminding you that you are inactive ( been there , seen that )

And what is point of this post ? ....you got your tiny a bit attention without explaining nor giving any details
Well, the point of this post is that i got scammed trough the auction house instead of selling my auds for 100 ped they went for 10 ped thats how low this scumbag has his orders just in case someone doesn't double check. Theres even a thread about him, go read it you can google his name. Sure it was my fault not to double check but still, this guy does it for years already apparantly it goes against tos like someone mentioned in the other tread. But no, my account gets closed without notice..
Again, my account is gone! i can try to reset my password and i get no mail, i can try to login it literally says "Invalid username or password." What do You want me to do? Use kingcobras magic wand and reactivate it? the live support literally said if the account is gone, it's gone for good. I can go make a new account.
Maybe you never heard of it but that doesn't mean they cannot do that, it's sure a scummy move from them. And again, i never got a mail from them. I roll the entropiawheel from the partner site everyday trough my mails daily and i would have seen it in the folder if it came.. :(

1, You were not scammed. You fucked up an AH posting yourself.
2, Star Alex Gray had his issue with support too, i remember he wrote about it in PCF, maybe its still ongoing, maybe not, that can be the reason why your account reopening takes more time as you had a case with him.

All you can do is waiting, i think no ammount of posts at here will change on it.

1, You were not scammed. You fucked up an AH posting yourself.
2, Star Alex Gray had his issue with support too, i remember he wrote about it in PCF, maybe its still ongoing, maybe not, that can be the reason why your account reopening takes more time as you had a case with him.

All you can do is waiting, i think no ammount of posts at here will change on it.
yeah i know that by now that i got my money taken by a guy who has bad intentions, it was my own fault.
can you please link me to the tread so i can read if it has anything to do with me? i finally wanna know whats going on since i did nothing wrong myself. they can't punish me for my own stupidity on this day! it's beyond hilarious if his case has a connection to mine.

thanks for the post :)

Ok so looks like we are learning a bit more.
Seems this character you talk of so fondly is under investigation. Unfortunately because you had a dodgy looking trade or a few trades with him, your account could be tied up in this too. You have to look at it from their perspective, they know that these types of people often move around and try to hide PED using unbalanced trades all the time, So MA might think you were an alt account simply transferring ill gotten wealth back to its owner using the auction order system. This is another reason why its imperative for any invested player (time or money) to fill out all account information correctly and send in IDs verifying themselves to make any potential investigation easier.
I'm sure you will get your account back, just might take them time. I know people that have had similar situations, temporarily banned for mistaken identity, and these cases didn't resolve for about 6 months.

I relog after 8 years and my account is still there but i got some CLD.
dang thats lucky, here they say my account doesn't exist anymore in live chat and when i try to login i get an error message that the account doesn't exist. it's just so weird, i never got a ban or account closing notice. i check my mails daily and would have seen it.
Ok so looks like we are learning a bit more.
Seems this character you talk of so fondly is under investigation. Unfortunately because you had a dodgy looking trade or a few trades with him, your account could be tied up in this too. You have to look at it from their perspective, they know that these types of people often move around and try to hide PED using unbalanced trades all the time, So MA might think you were an alt account simply transferring ill gotten wealth back to its owner using the auction order system. This is another reason why its imperative for any invested player (time or money) to fill out all account information correctly and send in IDs verifying themselves to make any potential investigation easier.
I'm sure you will get your account back, just might take them time. I know people that have had similar situations, temporarily banned for mistaken identity, and these cases didn't resolve for about 6 months.
i just remember having 1 trade with him when i sold 1 aud to him to go hunt. i sold it to him for 107ped and he said to me if you have more i take em for 103. thats the only time i've seen this guy ingame. And a week or 2 later the thing with the auction house happened and i quit.
I really hope so cause i did nothing wrong, i wouldn't come here if it could be resolved a bit faster. remember, i never got a notice for anything.. not even that my account would be under investigation, no ban notice no closure notice, nothing. I'm just left in the dark :(

I really hope so cause i did nothing wrong, i wouldn't come here if it could be resolved a bit faster. remember, i never got a notice for anything.. not even that my account would be under investigation, no ban notice no closure notice, nothing. I'm just left in the dark :(
Yeah unfortunately that's pretty typical from what I hear from others going through similar problems. They don't tell you anything. Whether there is a privacy/legal reason behind this or that its just Mindark and they generally suck at communication. There is currently some poor soul that has a bugged avatar and has their skill points reset every time they log out. That case has been falling on deaf ears for months and months now, no apparent solution or word from Mindark, its really disheartening to see shit like this go on, but you aren't alone.
They do usually at least say that you are banned, not deleted, so that does raise some concerns, unless there is some language barrier here and the translation is a bit off.

Just keep up with the support cases/emails, keep your language nice, no threats of police or lawyers, and just bide your time.

I don't care if you're sitting on an island sipping cock
How do I unread this??

But seriously, I was gone from the game for like 2 years or so years ago, when I decided to come back I couldn't login right away ingame but my account worked fine on the website, I contacted support and my ingame account was reactivated in like a few days or a week.

For the record, my account was inactive between 2009 and mid 2019 and they reactivated my account with all its skills and everything so....

Back