Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

Yazuki

Old Alpha
Society
Endgame
Yasuki Yuki Kairi
Hey just wanted to start up a hunting log to track my progress through Entropia for myself and any others whom might be interested.

Backstory on me:

I played this game a little bit back when it was called Project Entropia as a kid around 2004-2009 but never did much besides sweat a few mobs since I couldn't deposit. I decided to check up on the game after many years, but sadly found my character completely wiped when loading into Port Atlantis with zero items/ped/skills. Originally I planned to just pick up the game casually for fun, but after discovering Messi's story as well as seeing the success of other players like Evey for example, it really motivated me to see if I could push myself in this game. I don't have any goals of trying to make a living off this game I just want to see if one day I can become an uber.

June 15 -> July 31st progress

Current stats:

Avatar: Yasuki Yuki Kairi (created June 15, 2022)
Total skills: 129340
Health: 100 -> 154
Laser Pistoleer Hit: 1 -> 57
Ranged Laser Dmg: 1 -> 55
Animal Looter: 1 -> 40
Mutant Looter: 1 -> 19
Robot Looter: 1 -> 13
Evader: 1 -> 29
Dodger: 1 -> 19

Current Gear:

A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected Tier 5 + Omegaton A105, Improved

Notable Loot:

Apologies for the cropped photos but my entropia life sometimes bugs out and doesn't screenshot my loot swirly for me

First ever ESI dropped from Longtooth Young

E9hlMLP.png

First ever HOF (Unfortunately a tiny one since the hof board just reset)
KmJBScC.png

Some additional HOFs
2id5rY1.png

kp52eJx.png

Big global that EntropiaLife actually managed to screenshot
JxXRXg9.jpg

Returns for July 17 -> July 31:

I spent some time messing with different loot trackers and ultimately settled on Entropia Tally which I started using July 17th so I'll just be posting my current returns using that program.

Total Loot TTTotal Spent TTTT ReturnsGlobalsHofsKill count/Loot events
130368.88 PED137027.64 PED95.14 %247220279

Current goals

My current short term goal is to get lvl 100 in Laser Pistoleer and just prepare as much as I can for my first ever Mayhem event. For now I've just only exclusively been hunting Longtooths for a chance at a Camo Arms rare drop, but once Migration is over I'm going to experiment and see what's the best skilling mobs out there. After getting lvl 100 Laser Pistoleer I plan to branch out into Melee and Mindforce just in preparation if new weapons are released especially with TWEN event being a possibility I don't want to miss out on it.

Long term goals, I want to get lvl 100 looter in all 3 categories

Conclusion for the month

Overall I'm really happy with my progress so far, I managed to get lvl 57 Laser Pistoleer and lvl 40 Animal Looter purely through hunting Longtooths which seems like one of the worst mobs to skill on in the game. No luck yet on Migration, but I did manage to get the 2nd highest amount of Longtooth globals for the month which is really cool considering I started out the month hunting LT Adolescents with an Armatrix LP-10 and moved all the way to hunting LT Old Alphas near the last few days.
aRPd0Tu.png

If anyone has any helpful tips or criticism I'm open to hearing it. I'm always looking to improve or learn more from other's who are more experienced than me. Anyways thanks for checking out my progress thread so far I plan to upload at the end of every month.

Laser Pistoleer Hit: 1 -> 57
Ranged Laser Dmg: 1 -> 55
Animal Looter: 1 -> 40
Mutant Looter: 1 -> 19
Robot Looter: 1 -> 13
Evader: 1 -> 29
Dodger: 1 -> 19

These are awesome progresses in just 1.5 month (y)
Guess we will see soon how fast really it takes to reach lvl100 main for a new player with codex, based on this i would guess under half year.
GL with your tracker!

MU mobs, thorio, daudaormur, marcimex, neomex, chimera, myrinian, broods, caperon, moloch, broods, neconu, cyrene pristine mobs, paneleon, tideclaw, stalker, jelly, golem, wales, start by checking em out. Also might be good idea to do Zorra epic mission and neff stimpack mission while doing cyrene mobs.

You can mine your own pyrite from argus E pvp for enhancers, also find redu there with 950+ finder, so you can get pyrite for few % tt loss instead of 160-180%

Eomon/LT has now highest uber armor/weapon drop rate of any mobs, not sure if molochs have same with titan, might wanna do em only during summer, and do mayhem as much as possible.

Flesh ripper on cyrene has least hp and highest monster lvl, so lots of cheap kills, i seen many ubers grind em, probably for the skill gains.

Might wanna watchout too big mobs, as if you can get 20k hof, you on avg will be down 20k + 1-7% before getting em, so if you for example only do LT young, you will get more kills per day, more loot roll events, more rare and milti rolls.

Good luck.

At some point, you might want to have 1-2 of all MU items that are profitable to craft in auction, and relist em when sold. Like Most selling armatrix, amps, level 13 and terra 10 amps.

You can skill tools with gyro fap 2, can loot gizmo that has MU with it. With iron, oil and lyst when mining you can do settler and pioneer part, i think shin/mask for armor skills, you can do it on ancient greek to have chance at looting apocalypse L BP's

You can team hunt those 4k+ mobs, with 2-3 ppl you reduce risk greatly, and with more kills on em daily you have more chances to see stuff dropping, ofc you share MU, but still, less def costs and with 2-3 ppl you have more dps than smilgs with nano mayhem ;-)

Last edited:
You started with a right step. Most of PCF users are still using CDF guns and expect results.

Keep it up ;)

Last edited:
You can buy summer 2019, to get 15% more skill gain, It will make things alot faster with 10% boosters from boxes. If you aim to high level, its better than 1% crit and some crit mod i think, you have to kill alot less to reach there. Summer 19 and easter 21 is pretty nice combo, make you alot more durable if you have peds to spare for such. There is also summer 16, for 25% skillgain and 2% crit.

Good job, may Lootius bless you.

re-title the thread to "not brand new wealthy player"
Nothing wrong with someone spending money on something they enjoy. Don't knock it. This information is nice and important for others to see.

Thanks Yazuki for showing the information and data. Will follow this journey

i would say that to get almost 60 level a player would need to cycle way more than 140k... nice!

MU mobs, thorio, daudaormur, marcimex, neomex, chimera, myrinian, broods, caperon, moloch, broods, neconu, cyrene pristine mobs, paneleon, tideclaw, stalker, jelly, golem, wales, start by checking em out. Also might be good idea to do Zorra epic mission and neff stimpack mission while doing cyrene mobs.

You can mine your own pyrite from argus E pvp for enhancers, also find redu there with 900+ finder, so you can get pyrite for few % tt loss instead of 160-180%

Eomon/LT has now highest uber armor/weapon drop rate of any mobs, not sure if molochs have same with titan, might wanna do em only during summer, and do mayhem as much as possible.

Flesh ripper on cyrene has least hp and highest monster lvl, so lots of cheap kills, i seen many ubers grind em, probably for the skill gains.

Might wanna watchout too big mobs, as if you can get 20k hof, you on avg will be down 20k + 1-7% before getting em, so if you for example only do LT young, you will get more kills per day, more loot roll events, more rare and milti rolls.

Good luck.

At some point, you might want to have 1-2 of all MU items that are profitable to craft in auction, and relist em when sold. Like Most selling armatrix, amps, level 13 and terra 10 amps.

You can skill tools with gyro fap 2, can loot gizmo that has MU with it. With iron, oil and lyst when mining you can do settler and pioneer part, i think shin/mask for armor skills, you can do it on ancient greek to have chance at looting apocalypse L BP's

You can team hunt those 4k+ mobs, with 2-3 ppl you reduce risk greatly, and with more kills on em daily you have more chances to see stuff dropping, ofc you share MU, but still, less def costs and with 2-3 ppl you have more dps than smilgs with nano mayhem ;-)
This.

Primordial longu, phasm, might be ok too, good mobs to start codexing. Arane has always dropped uber items, like 91 augmented from young, t comps and resto chip 10 L, EU reward system might not be made so its double chances from 2k hp mobs to get stuff than from 1k, and extra chances from damage, so might be on some cases best only to do youngs for more kills/day/ped.

There are cases like SUomipoika recycle ath, thats first click, i sometimes get a global from first mobs, and i heard someone hoffing big on first mob, so there might be some timing when someone does something first, or be at right place, he can get some extra reward, Alan krom might be one of few ppl with tt profit from entropia, so might not be smart, but fun it could be to kill 1 very big mob and do 1 shrapnel on (quantity) from time to time to have chances of such luck.

Alan krom might be one of few ppl with tt profit from entropia
Not even close.He admited many times he lost way too much.You are looking for those who tt profit in the wrong section, they are not in the ATH list or at least if there is any they either stopped or got a very large one and didn't had the chance to turnover it several times.

Considering your short term goal is to reach level 100. That says a lot about what kind of player you are/going to be. Good luck on your journey.

Nothing wrong with someone spending money on something they enjoy. Don't knock it. This information is nice and important for others to see.

Thanks Yazuki for showing the information and data. Will follow this journey
never said it was wrong..the title is missleading and in my own mind...I'll mention that this whole thread is missleading.

Have you all noticed, efficiency, when you read the stat from item, it says nothing about increasing loot, just damage.

Have you all noticed, efficiency, when you read the stat from item, it says nothing about increasing loot, just damage.

• The Efficiency parameter is a relatively small component in loot calculations (no more than 7% of total loot value).

Appreciate everyone's feedback and helpful info so far been taking everything mentioned into consideration :) Just wanted to give a quick mid-month update since I decided to pivot a little on my goals. I found a good deal on a weapon upgrade so decided to take a break from Migration and focus on skilling up the past 2 weeks.

Got Commando unlocked just now:

kLu9SeW.png

I did some research on best skilling mobs and saw low hp/lvl ratio being the most important stat when choosing a mob to hunt. One of the challenges was finding mobs that had low hp/lvl ratios but also really good density+respawn timers since the goal was to always have my gun firing without any down time.

I saw Pupugis/Flesh Rippers being mentioned a lot on the forums and discord as good skilling mobs as well as Unruly but I don't have that unlocked so I only tried the other two plus troopers since I heard they had decent MU. Ill just give a brief overview of my experience hunting them for anyone else curious about trying them out.

Pupugis: Advantages of hunting Pupugi were their extremely fast respawn rate and low damage, but definitely annoying spamming the F key so often since they have a low HP pool so you can't really multitask while hunting them. Their skilling rate with a 100% skill pill were pretty decent, around 4-5% of a level an hour at 60+ Laser Pistoleer.

Flesh Rippers: By far the fastest skilling for me out of the three mobs I tried and their density + respawn time meant you had no issues shooting them endlessly. The biggest issue I had with them were they hurt a lot so expect a really hefty repair bill. Another issue I had was their really bad shrapnel rates, not sure if it's because of my DPP but 30% of my total loot was shrapnel which makes it difficult to hunt them for prolonged amounts of time. Make sure to be prepared if you plan on hunting them for a while with sufficient ammo+PED. Skilling rate somehow was 2 - 2.5x better than Pupugis around 9-12% of a level an hour despite having relatively similar HP/lvl ratios if you take the Flesh Rippers high HP regen into account. I don't know why this is the case maybe because of their really high level they gave better skill XP? Maybe others can chime in to this because I always thought they would skill at around the same speed if their hp/lvl ratios were similar.

Troopers: The markup seemed decent but their density is horrible so you'll have to do a lot of running around to hunt them. Still ended up giving more skilling exp than Pupugis averaging around 4.5% of a level an hour at lvl 66+. I'd recommend them as a cheaper alternative to skilling with a more active playstyle since you can profit better from their MU.

I'll post another update to this thread whenever the trade goes through for my weapon upgrade which is hopefully soon, but until then thanks again for reading my update

Skilling rate somehow was 2 - 2.5x better than Pupugis around 9-12% of a level an hour despite having relatively similar HP/lvl ratios if you take the Flesh Rippers high HP regen into account. I don't know why this is the case maybe because of their really high level they gave better skill XP? Maybe others can chime in to this because I always thought they would skill at around the same speed if their hp/lvl ratios were similar.
This is interesting for sure. Some explanation I could think of:
* PED cycle rate. You are probably able to cycle a bit more per hour on Rippers compared to Pupugies. Did you keep track of this?
* Overkill. While overkill cost is returned in TT, it's not returned in skill gain. Can imagine an average of 10-20% average overkill on Pupugies.
* Depending on where you are in handgun/blp the skill gain can vary quite a lot (the 500 point sinusoidal cycle). If you want to make more scientific test you need to note down skill point before/after values and convert the skill gain to TT value.

This is interesting for sure. Some explanation I could think of:
* PED cycle rate. You are probably able to cycle a bit more per hour on Rippers compared to Pupugies. Did you keep track of this?
* Overkill. While overkill cost is returned in TT, it's not returned in skill gain. Can imagine an average of 10-20% average overkill on Pupugies.
* Depending on where you are in handgun/blp the skill gain can vary quite a lot (the 500 point sinusoidal cycle). If you want to make more scientific test you need to note down skill point before/after values and convert the skill gain to TT value.
Yeah I think it's definitely the overkill because the PED cycled was within 10-15% of each other and comparisons were done in the same day so same level almost. The Pupugis were mostly dying in 2-3 hits

That's some hard core grinding, keep it up and you'll be lvl 100 before the year is done. One of the fastest levelings I've seen in this game, read about Messis and not sure how fast it was but this is famn fast!
Gz, Gl and enjoy!
It's definitely possible in this age of Codex, and skill pills. I managed 35 -> 108 From Easter 21 to Easter 22 with a few months' breaks in the middle (maybe 3 months tops out of the game)! Looking forward to seeing where you go in-game!

Might be better to do araneatrox young than flesh ripper as arane has a reputation of dropping very good items and has some tier comps and good L stuff, seems to have L shadow and resto 10 L, not sure about shadow, if flesh rippers dont have anything to sell. Also arane can drop UL slugstorm. Arane is bit easier on damage side than flesh ripper, so less def/healing.

Might be better to do araneatrox young than flesh ripper as arane has a reputation of dropping very good items and has some tier comps and good L stuff, seems to have L shadow and resto 10 L, not sure about shadow, if flesh rippers dont have anything to sell. Also arane can drop UL slugstorm. Arane is bit easier on damage side than flesh ripper, so less def/healing.
Araneatrox Young HP/level ratio = 0.031
Flesh ripper 0.054

paramters are different... (also loot is :) )

Back