Eggs of Entropia Enjin Help Center Guides

Good luck to all and may the odds ever be in your favor!

How do i see the auction

How do i see the auction

Arkadia Egg:

Toulan Egg:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM CRYING,

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST THING TO STREAM EVER.

THANK YOU MINDARK FOR MAKING THIS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST DAYS EVER

AND ARK ONLY SOLD FOR $2100 ALSO LMAOOOOO

Last second bid cancel

Well NI and Cyrene eggs are up now so let's see how the shit show continues :popcorn:

i have nothing positive to say so use your imagination

i have nothing positive to say so use your imagination
My imagination tells me that whatever you do you end up disappointed so maybe change the approach you do things and lower that expectation bar a bit :)

My imagination tells me that whatever you do you end up disappointed...

I think this sentence captures well the general picture of the EU at the moment as it comes from you. It's so sad when everyone is disappointed…

I think I came up with a brilliant idea while I was writing my above sentence... MA should discuss the sale of the Eggs with NEVERDIE and drag him into the Auction, not distance themselves from RT... he got some experience in that ;)

Sorry. Did the Ark egg sell for 2.5k? Woh someone is going to see a good ROI

This is potentially MAs biggest fk up yet if that’s the case..

UE5 on hold until they can think of another way to raise capital.

All depends if the winner qualifies for the affiliate program, it was all very vague with no guarantee. Besides I would have loved to read the T&C's of the agreement that would need to signed, which could be similar to PP agreement, no player ava. What's the impact of that? Can't hold deeds or LA'S, who knows? If MA wanted to be open and transparent they would have done, so there's zero point asking those questions.

Anyhow the winner get a unique pet, probably with some cool buff worth a few thousand USD. Not hard to switch it into a positive, when MA can make those decisions after they know the amount paid and more importantly who won it. Building hindsight into sales is a powerful tool.

Edit: I would absolutely ROFL if you have to pay a huge fee, say £100k to gain your "opportunity" to be an affiliate.

...you mean some kind of 'additional costs may be incurred'?
In British English you can be a 'good egg' (person). How many good eggs are there over at MA?
A famous writer once wrote "2 legs bad, 4 legs good". Maybe the EU version is 2 eggs bad, 4 eggs worse?
Who is the lucky winner so far?

...you mean some kind of 'additional costs may be incurred'?
In British English you can be a 'good egg' (person). How many good eggs are there over at MA?
A famous writer once wrote "2 legs bad, 4 legs good". Maybe the EU version is 2 eggs bad, 4 eggs worse?
Who is the lucky winner so far?
What would you do if you was MA? Haha. It's not hard to get into their heads after 15 yrs+.

I reckon they will say; congratulations for winning the egg, you now have the opportunity to become an affiliate, please read the terms amd conditions (sign this confidentiality agreement first before you read it). Then right there in top paragraph,...the cost to activate the affiliate program shall be £100k a year 'recurring' annually.

What do the PP's pay? I heard it was million's of ped p/a.

I'm pretty confident it will come with an upfront payment or some annual cost, makes sense with how MA have "worded" the egg sales. But hey they can reply and say that's not the case right. Even if they did does that smswer all your questions, i've got at least 20 more. Smiles.

After much thought I decided to stick with deeds, if the egg winners do sign up and bring in million players, they're effectively bringing income to say... a CLD holders door without all the pain, work and cost.

I also don't understand the difference between eggs, other than a new players starting planet. Who cares if they go to caly? Why pay much more for the caly egg? Which raises another question, what really is the difference between affiliate eggs? Again zero transparency.

It's all fun, and not a stab at MA. I'm just saying be aware of both risks and rewards.... as it's unlikely to be simply rewards. Happy for MA to prove me wrong of course. Have fun, enjoy the game and all it's wonderful opportunities.

Ahhhh The Egg. I mean MA might just be trolling us all again.

They could be. It's a gamble right, who knows what an egg winner will get for 2k USD. It's not a lot of money to find out though hahaha.

I often look back to the RT cytpto game sale, I said to myself at the time. Why don't I just buy the ETH instead and hold it instead of switching into these RT tokens. Then you could've wrapped a few ETH today and paid basically pennies for an egg.

These egg sales gets the community chatting amd MA will get some PR. Making something from nothing is not a loss whatever happens. 😁

Can't the MA just do such extraordinary events in the presence of the Notary. At least there will be no speculation and doubts about giving away these items.
I assume that this will not be a problematic model on the part of gambling laws in Sweden?!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM CRYING,

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST THING TO STREAM EVER.

THANK YOU MINDARK FOR MAKING THIS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST DAYS EVER

AND ARK ONLY SOLD FOR $2100 ALSO LMAOOOOO

Last second bid cancel

Did the egg really sell for just 2k US$?!?!
That's a joke, right?

If it had been on ingame auction it would have sold for 10 times that value!
Even the shittiest 2.0 weapon goes for more than that.

Please tel me the 2k is a joke.

Rick is right, it's a gamble even at 2k USD. Depending on the sale price, the pet stats may change as it's not released yet.

So that leaves the affiliate link.

That said, they should have just used OpenSea to setup the auction, not a beta platform that wouldn't accept the bids. Only *some* wallets / apps worked, and Ledger did not work...

Rick is right, it's a gamble even at 2k USD. Depending on the sale price, the pet stats may change as it's not released yet.

So that leaves the affiliate link.

That said, they should have just used OpenSea to setup the auction, not a beta platform that wouldn't accept the bids. Only *some* wallets / apps worked, and Ledger did not work...
But for the big players of this game 2k is nothing.

my broke self would have easily paid $2k just to have a stupid unique pet 😂

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know, I need to see some stats for the pets maybe, to make it less risky and put a price tag on those eggs... (e.g. +50% Inc Crit Damage would help boost things a lot, or +100% Heal Super Electro...)

All I'm saying is if we could have seen stats, like with Unique Rings, we would have been more motivated to bid.

Ofc the affiliate link has value, hence the price we see so far...

If you want it just for show, not the utility, then yeah you can bid any amount.

Last edited:

well they could release more TI shares? :D

Yeah I don't know, I need to see some stats for the pets maybe, to make it less risky and put a price tag on those eggs... (e.g. +50% Inc Crit Damage would help boost things a lot, or +100% Heal Super Electro...)

All I'm saying is if we could have seen stats, like with Unique Rings, we would have been more motivated to bid.

Ofc the affiliate link has value, hence the price we see so far...

If you want it just for show, not the utility, then yeah you can bid any amount.

That's why I was interested in the potato, but they removed it. Why have a pet with a buff that earns you 0.00001 pec less loss if you can have an authorized bug in the game.

Back