Endgame's Most Excellent Event

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
Hello Fellow Entropians!

Endgame is pleased to announce our first event hosting a massive pool of over 300,000 PED!!! in prizes, and hopefully a lot of fun! Buy a ticket and have an amazing chance to win one or more of the following prizes:

1st Place Full set of Mayhem Armor F UL
2nd Place Modified Mercenary SGA Edition T10
3rd Place Full Set of Sand Stormer M UL
4th Place Easter Ring 2021 and Christmas Ring 2021 combo
5th Place Easter Ring 2017
6th Place Full set of Improved Incision Armor Plates
7th Place 5000 PED
8th Place 5000 PED
9th Place 5000 PED
10th Place 5000 PED

Rules, Dates and Info
When:
The event will begin at 00:00 UTC Friday August 19th and ends 00:00 UTC Friday September 2nd. Ticket submissions will need to be in by the end of day August 17th. If we decide that we have not received enough tickets, the event will be canceled and full refunds issued.

Where:
Vermillion Fields Land Area (directly south of Genesis Amethera Headquarters TP)

How:
The event is a highest single loot event, so the top ten highest loots on the Vermillion Land Area will win the correlative prize. Yes, you can win more than one prize.

Please note, teams are not allowed.

Each ticket price is 3500 ped. If you wish to participate in this event, you must pay your ticket price to either Boo Who You or Aurora Linzey Zamperath by 23:59 August 17th(UTC). Your name will be added to this thread as a participant.

Hofs/globals will be tracked utilizing EntropiaLife, however, we suggest that you take a screenshot and send it to Boo Who You or Aurora Linzey Zamperath (krogfan) via the forum here as an additional measure to ensure your score is properly kept. We will keep a current scoreboard listed here, updated daily.

Any questions can be directed at either Boo Who You or Aurora Linzey Zamperath, or anyone in the Endgame society, who will reach one of us.

Thank you so much, and good luck!!

More event details:

Event tax will be set at 1.5%.
Primary mob Falxangius
Maturity-Stalker
HP-3560
Damage-260 Max hit, 90% impact, 10% stab

Loots:
Tier 10 components
L Angel
Kinetic 15 chip L
Heart oil
Castorian Xeno-Dagger Stabber

Scoreboard:

1st Place Full set of Mayhem F UL---------------------------
2nd Place Modified Mercenary SGA Edition T10------------
3rd Place Full Set of Sand Stormer M UL--------------------
4th Place Easter 21 and Christmas 21 combo---------------
5th Place Easter 17-------------------------------------------
6th Place Full set of Improved Incision Armor Plates-------
7th Place 5000 PED------------------------------------------
8th Place 5000 PED------------------------------------------
9th Place 5000 PED------------------------------------------
10th Place 5000 PED-----------------------------------------

Participants:

Kamonpach BKK Empress
Boo Who You
John n1ghtmare1 Ridinger
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
Stewie NULTIVITAMIN Griffin
Emir Sulje Suljetovic
Chris Ferial Book
Nanashana Nana Itsanai
Grimyth Salty qq

Last edited:
Checked out Vermillion Fields. Good spawn. Maturity: Youngest = Alpha? Mostly Stalker/Prowler.

Whatever the general consensus is as the event nears, I will change the maturity to that. We want to give the people what they want!

Whatever the general consensus is as the event nears, I will change the maturity to that. We want to give the people what they want!
It takes a bit for maturity to "settle in" so please change it now? Stalkers or just under is best most that will participate will agree? 🙈

Stalkers for me too, and I will certainly be there

I'm in game now, and everyday for the next two weeks. Message me, come buy your ticket, and your name will go up on the list of legendary competitors for this old style event!

I mean if you really want to use extra shooters...lol

But we will not award prizes to any team name with a high hof.
it was no offense at all, so screw the neg repping trolls, it's just that when people get the chance to abuse, some will.
So I was just wondering how you want to check that rule, :cautious:

*edit*
better have that discussion now then people bitching over it later....since the stakes are pretty high. That's some serieus prices!
Chapaeu for that btw :tiphat:

⚔️ stalkers all the way !

count me in :tux:

There have been a lot of verbal commits, but the first few tickets have been sold, congrats to our first signups! I'm in game all day today, come see me and buy your ticket to profit!

So you guys decided how much will be the tax ?

Last edited:
So you guys decided how much will be the tax ?
It has not been decided definitively, but it will be NOT be high.

I will update the thread soon with the tax rate for the event.

This is also a perfect opportunity to hunt a 4 skill set mob and have a chance to win an item with over 100k PED value!

If you would like to join, hit me up here or ingame to sync up to reserve your spot!

What about Mining, do Mining Hofs count for the event too or just Falx?

What about Mining, do Mining Hofs count for the event too or just Falx?
If you'd like to mine there and try to compete, I'll count it! lol I think it would be hard though.

Back