Support cases that deeply frustrate you for lack of care

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Just today i had one again, one of those support cases where you take the time to describe what happened in detail and upload picture evidence alongside to only get a standard reply with instant closure and no action taken.
Yes i understant loot server issues effect everyone but still especially with special spawns the impact is larger then with regular mobs.

Lets share copy/paste your more unpleasant support cases and the answers you received:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History for support case 418069:

2022-08-06 14:28 You wrote:

Hello today loot server stopped working for me while i was hunting the the hive. I suspect to have lost loot for around 30-40 broods at unruly spawn. I had the bossspawn during this time for which i had killed 4000 mobs to spawn it, i kept it alive while being attacked waiting for loot server to work again but it seems hive got rebootet as i was disconnected and when i reconnected the boss in which i had shot lots of ammo was gone as well.
In summary i suspect to have lost around 300peds in missing loots as well as the mutated aurli bone piece which the boss usually drops and is valued around 500ped marketprice.

I can provide screenshots of the mobs not looting (~14:54 game time) on the floor as well as the boss which i lost due to server reboot (~15:00-15:12 game time).

Kind regards
John2022-08-06 14:44 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Black,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are currently experiencing a technical issue that is effecting connectivity and certain services.
It's currently being worked on and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that's support code for; hey dude we need to get these f****ing servers up... like now.. I've got the boss and his uncle in my ear too, and 100's of cases coming in.

Once all this s*** is resolved I guess we will globally look at losses and stuff. But give me a break.

Beside Rick called us before you, his pocket keeps giving bad codes, and we love him more.

Just playing... I feel your frustration, give it time. Sorry to hear about the boss mob.

sry to hear jbk.....but how can you shoot 40 mobs without looking if they give loot ? (asking out of curiousity)

-> other ppl also made support cases...i guess they ll look at the mass now after the servers are up again...might take some time to check and compensate

sry to hear jbk.....but how can you shoot 40 mobs without looking if they give loot ? (asking out of curiousity)

-> other ppl also made support cases...i guess they ll look at the mass now after the servers are up again...might take some time to check and compensate

I don\t know if the new aurli palace thing works in a continous way, IE if you kill 3900 then leave you need 4000 new to kill it. If that is the case then that is a valid point.

If not, this question is stupidly relevant. I was hunting and realized "hmm, no loot, mob is shiny.. hmm kill 2 more, same thing... ok shits fucked im gonna go and wait its obviously not working as intended."

I do wonder what drives people to "I accidentally spent 1000 ammo on mobs that didnt loot". How? :p even 40 mobs is a high amount needed to realize shits fucked.

Anyways if you do get the aurli piece that is a RNG piece, I want my shub chapter that clearly dropped from the shubs that vanished along with my loot.

When you stand in the middle of a cave with constant respawn killing a mob every few seconds you just keep going when there is loot lag and hope it catches up - often enough i have 1-2 dozend mobs on the floor when everything loots - this time it sadly didnt.

When you stand in the middle of a cave with constant respawn killing a mob every few seconds you just keep going when there is loot lag and hope it catches up - often enough i have 1-2 dozend mobs on the floor when everything loots - this time it sadly didnt.

Normal mobs in your pressence like on monria then

Mob be like:
da445980e921a4e92f58ee9116febb4e.png

Best thing you could ask for though would be for them to somehow rollback the status to spawn the boss, if it works incrementally that is and not "needs to be done in one sitting to spawn". That should be somewhat doable

I guess that's support code for; hey dude we need to get these f****ing servers up... like now.. I've got the boss and his uncle in my ear too, and 100's of cases coming in.

Once all this s*** is resolved I guess we will globally look at losses and stuff. But give me a break.

Beside Rick called us before you, his pocket keeps giving bad codes, and we love him more.

Just playing... I feel your frustration, give it time. Sorry to hear about the boss mob.
Perfection!! :D

They should give you a free bone JBK :)

Just drop it in his inventory please.

Support absolutely pissed me off last week.
Requested some help, opened chat with support since I had no reply, and they didn't even seem to be able to communicate in english.

Started talking about my account being locked, to attach government ID and other bullshit. (the word "locked" was in the support case, and the live support then just assumed my whole account was locked and that i needed to attach goverment ID)

Needless, to say, I attached the conversation in the support case and told them to just forget about the case.

I'm still upset and frankly astounded how bad the support experience was.

I have a tip and I hope Mindark are listening carefully

Get some proper support, someone who actually speaks english and can communicate well. The experience I had last week was beyond belief.

2022-08-07 17:59 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi whatwouldjesusdo,

Thank you for contacting us and please accept our sincere apologies for the delay and not being able to assist you in time.

We will now close this case.

If you are still experiencing any issues please contact us again and we will assist you in a more promptly maner.

Once again, we apologize for the delay in handling your case.

Kind regards,

My lovely conversation with the live support.. I attached the support case ID, and explained what the issue was about in the little box where you contact support

Accidentally converted shrapnel when I meant to split the stack... i did not get the prompt so I made a support case about it. About 5 days later, I opened a live support

Support case ID:
########
Chatt startad
Athena kom in i chatten
Athena
Hello welcome
My peds are locked because of a silly misstake and I was hoping to have the issue resolved..
Athena
May I know your support case about?
Come again?
Athena
Did you attach government ID?
What?
Athena
On the support case.
I have done this many many times in other cases.
Can you forward my support case to have someone at support look at it today?
Athena
When your account is locked it is needed to attach government ID.
What the fuck are you on about?
my account is NOT locked
Athena
I will forward your case after your attach ID
What do you mean your ped is locked?
You can't get it?
The support case is about shrapnel accidentally being converted into Universal ammo
Athena
Okay
Athena
You can't retrieve that if you convert into shrapnel.

and then chat ended

Thx for nothing I guess :D

My lovely conversation with the live support.. I attached the support case ID, and explained what the issue was about in the little box where you contact support

Accidentally converted shrapnel when I meant to split the stack... i did not get the prompt so I made a support case about it. About 5 days later, I opened a live support

Support case ID:
########
Chatt startad
Athena kom in i chatten
Athena
Hello welcome
My peds are locked because of a silly misstake and I was hoping to have the issue resolved..
Athena
Come again?
Athena
What?
Athena
On the support case.
Athena
my account is NOT locked
Athena
You can't get it?
The support case is about shrapnel accidentally being converted into Universal ammo
Athena
Okay
Athena

and then chat ended

This is being looked into, and we apologize for the clear confusion here. I will get back to you with an explanation. Thank you for your patience, and for expressing your frustration. We completely understand and will address.

Just today i had one again, one of those support cases where you take the time to describe what happened in detail and upload picture evidence alongside to only get a standard reply with instant closure and no action taken.
Yes i understant loot server issues effect everyone but still especially with special spawns the impact is larger then with regular mobs.

Lets share copy/paste your more unpleasant support cases and the answers you received:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History for support case 418069:

2022-08-06 14:28 You wrote:

Hello today loot server stopped working for me while i was hunting the the hive. I suspect to have lost loot for around 30-40 broods at unruly spawn. I had the bossspawn during this time for which i had killed 4000 mobs to spawn it, i kept it alive while being attacked waiting for loot server to work again but it seems hive got rebootet as i was disconnected and when i reconnected the boss in which i had shot lots of ammo was gone as well.
In summary i suspect to have lost around 300peds in missing loots as well as the mutated aurli bone piece which the boss usually drops and is valued around 500ped marketprice.

I can provide screenshots of the mobs not looting (~14:54 game time) on the floor as well as the boss which i lost due to server reboot (~15:00-15:12 game time).

Kind regards
John2022-08-06 14:44 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Black,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are currently experiencing a technical issue that is effecting connectivity and certain services.
It's currently being worked on and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

Kind regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was this resolved to your satisfaction?

Was this resolved to your satisfaction?
i made the support case a second time and got my decay refunded for the timeframe i had given.
Was good enough for me to let the case rest tough it was essentially a wasted day of hunting as the boss (unruly) was taken from right infront of me and i didnt get the chance to kill/loot him even though i payed the tt loss on the 4k kills to spawn him.
Just figured im not gonna be petty about it, just cant say im fully satisfied either ;)

Support case ID:
########
Chatt startad
Athena kom in i chatten
Athena
Hello welcome
Athena
Come again?
Athena
What?
Athena
On the support case.
Athena
my account is NOT locked
Athena
You can't get it?
Athena
Okay
Athena

and then chat ended

Can you please send me the support case number for this interaction as well? Thank you!

i made the support case a second time and got my decay refunded for the timeframe i had given.
Was good enough for me to let the case rest tough it was essentially a wasted day of hunting as the boss (unruly) was taken from right infront of me and i didnt get the chance to kill/loot him even though i payed the tt loss on the 4k kills to spawn him.
Just figured im not gonna be petty about it, just cant say im fully satisfied either ;)
I do understand, and that situation does sound like it sucks. I think that's probably the best we can do. I do wish we could do more, but I'm glad we were able to handle the issue at least to partial satisfaction for you. Thank you for being understanding!

Back