Toulan CUHOF Tax

Arm

Dominant
Society
Starfleet Command
Are CUHOF instances in Toulan taxed?

No but all instances having loot at the end like chest/ box is bugged since loo2.0 u can expect a return of ~80ish % .

No but all instances having loot at the end like chest/ box is bugged since loo2.0 u can expect a return of ~80ish % .

Can it be that it is not a bug and just chance or lack of enough players doing it for the HOF/ATH to level things?

By the way, how do you know there's no tax? The surrounding area has 0 tax but when you enter CUHOF it says you have left area.

Anybody from Toulan team to comment?

Could you please tell us how you know? Any official post or just your looting stats?
Any amount of instances you do there, you will result in maximum 80% tt return. I decided there is no markup to cover massive 20% loss so i left.

Using 2.0 setup or 1.0 setup makes no difference as well, I tested it thoroughly with over 100k peds cycled, so $2000 loss on TT only not including markup of amps and enhancers.

It must be massively fun to do these instances, then!

Any amount of instances you do there, you will result in maximum 80% tt return. I decided there is no markup to cover massive 20% loss so i left.

Using 2.0 setup or 1.0 setup makes no difference as well, I tested it thoroughly with over 100k peds cycled, so $2000 loss on TT only not including markup of amps and enhancers.
i circled more than 150 k peds in lotus instances and Sulje is right around 80% return so if dont loot somethink with MU dont wortf to lose that kind of peds

Just to add, a lot of the rocktropia instances have various bugs preventing you from completing the instances thus losing all your ped spent + entry cost.

I have sent multiple support cases about this but mindark dont want to investigate or even close the bugged instances just forward the info to Rocktropia

So since 2020 I have rested assured that they will receive my report and any additional information they might receive in similar reports or issues

Reactions: Arm
i circled more than 150 k peds in lotus instances and Sulje is right around 80% return so if dont loot somethink with MU dont wortf to lose that kind of peds

What if you look at the wider picture? You may lose 20 percent here as there's not enough players or etc., but gain 15% back elsewhere, if you have circled 1m including this, what does the overall number say?

Same question: What if you look at the wider picture? You may lose 20 percent here as there's not enough players or etc., but gain 15% back elsewhere, if you have circled 1m including this, what does the overall number say?

BTW congrats on the BGH gun win, did you use high efficiency and/or much cycling?
Or have you lost much MU/tax all in all and it gave you more chance that way (mining amp, instance, etc)?

(guess and data are both welcome!)

Anybody else knows whether 20 percent Toulan CUHOF / DSEC Temple instances loss is compensated back on Calypso or other crowded places in future cycling?

Anybody else knows whether 20 percent Toulan CUHOF / DSEC Temple instances loss is compensated back on Calypso or other crowded places in future cycling?
That's a risk you can take and let us know :)

That's a risk you can take and let us know :)

Since you said you have cycled 100k on this, and assuming you have hunted afterwards, you have already taken the risk, so please let us know.
:)

(given back in subsequent hunting?)

I've talked with VS about this and they say its something that has been an issue since the switch over that MA has yet to fix.

Hopefully it all gets fixed with unreal? preferably sooner...

Reactions: Arm

Any official quote that it is not taxed?

Any official quote that it is not taxed?
You can check by mousing over the radar at any time to see the tax rate of an area if there is one. That is the confirmation.

Back