What to Expect?

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. As a crafter, I only craft with 100 QR blueprints and on quantity. Over my last ~30k clicks, I have received a 92.96% TT return.

For the more experienced crafters out there, do you normally see variance this wide over this large of a number of clicks? I would imagine so, but I'm just checking for reassurance.

Thanks in advance!

When we talk about percentage in this game, it is a rather ambiguous argument.

For me, the average return on TT is 105%, which gives me about 100 ped per week net profit.
The TT margin limits to the bet you place I think is mostly in ranges from 80 to 120%.
I've tried to play over 110% a few times, but it's very difficult because before you fire some bullets, you can't tell if you hit the "right time".

I could write a lot about this, but I want to say that, i think MindArk lowered the loss threshold with Loot 2.0. I have no experience with Loot 1.0, but from what I understand this loss margin was 70%…
That is, by distributing the pool among the players, MA reduced our loss threshold to ~90%.

Since the system still returns 70%, that 90%+ is not a guarantee and that's why you had a raging thread a few days ago.

But just as you can be 70% right now (ie -20% of your expectations), you can be +20% above that 90%.

As I started at the beginning, the ambiguity comes from whether this month you are willing to spend 1 million ped of which to hope for an item with a better markup to make a profit of say 101-102% ... which of 1 mil is 10/20k ped. Compared to my personal example, it seems more appropriate because the bottom line is profit.

You see, percentage ratios are quite a misleading factor. In the example you gave with 30k clicks 92%, they were probably on one run, for about 1/2 days, which covers all the dynamic mood moments in the game, and I even think you were lucky to make it on normals this time rates.

If you follow the dynamic moods in the game and don't craft when the game doesn't give you, then those 30k clicks that ratio will probably be around 97%+ but it won't take you 2 days.. but maybe over 1 week.

There are no differences in Hunting, Crafting or Mining... everything works in the same pattern. The differences are only in the specifics of these professions.

Crafting most important is Success hits, just becouse your goal is to make an item... not to decreasing your loss by globals.

Mining most important is the ores you take, not the Globals of Crudes to decrease your TT return...

And so on.

PPRPS..
Remember I'm here for the likes guys!!
Help my cause with a some likes ;)

Last edited:

For me, the average return on TT is 105%, which gives me about 100 ped per week net profit.
The TT margin limits to the bet you place I think is mostly in ranges from 80 to 120%.
I've tried to play over 110% a few times, but it's very difficult because before you fire some bullets, you can't tell if you hit the "right time".

I could write a lot about this, but I want to say that, i think MindArk lowered the loss threshold with Loot 2.0. I have no experience with Loot 1.0, but from what I understand this loss margin was 70%…
That is, by distributing the pool among the players, MA reduced our loss threshold to ~90%.

Since the system still returns 70%, that 90%+ is not a guarantee and that's why you had a raging thread a few days ago.

But just as you can be 70% right now (ie -20% of your expectations), you can be +20% above that 90%.

As I started at the beginning, the ambiguity comes from whether this month you are willing to spend 1 million ped of which to hope for an item with a better markup to make a profit of say 101-102% ... which of 1 mil is 10/20k ped. Compared to my personal example, it seems more appropriate because the bottom line is profit.

You see, percentage ratios are quite a misleading factor. In the example you gave with 30k clicks 92%, they were probably on one run, for about 1/2 days, which covers all the dynamic mood moments in the game, and I even think you were lucky to make it on normals this time rates.

If you follow the dynamic moods in the game and don't craft when the game doesn't give you, then those 30k clicks that ratio will probably be around 97%+ but it won't take you 2 days.. but maybe over 1 week.

There are no differences in Hunting, Crafting or Mining... everything works in the same pattern. The differences are only in the specifics of these professions.

Crafting most important is Success hits, just becouse your goal is to make an item... not to decreasing your loss by globals.

Mining most important is the ores you take, not the Globals of Crudes to decrease your TT return...

And so on.

PPRPS..
You do not make 105% tt returns that such bullshit.

or did you mean after mu?

You do not make 105% tt returns that such bullshit.

or did you mean after mu?
Mate, I have spoken to Deemer and picked his brain a few times, he does not chat BS unlike some people on here.
He's very credible & knows more about how to engage the loot system than I do since he does way more testing.

I used to regularly get between 99-101% on my hunting log, but it has taken a little dive since due to repeated low tides. But hey, it's all about markup right? Getting on average a 120% markup is good enough for me, most ubers can't even achieve that level of return daily, but they have turnover lol.

Anyways, I digress, I am pretty sure he is making up that 5-7% TT variance from the following factors I know to be true.
1: Other player's stupidity.
2: Timing his hunts deliberately (Not hunting non-stop).
3: Being the most efficient hunter ever (In terms of costs IN).
4: Multiplier farming, which I've heard people did in the past.

Hi All,

I hope everyone is doing well. As a crafter, I only craft with 100 QR blueprints and on quantity. Over my last ~30k clicks, I have received a 92.96% TT return.

For the more experienced crafters out there, do you normally see variance this wide over this large of a number of clicks? I would imagine so, but I'm just checking for reassurance.

Thanks in advance!
92% seems to be the average for crafting with maxed out BP's and maxed skills.
It can also depend on the BP you are using, some BP's are at different fixed rates.

Mate, I have spoken to Deemer and picked his brain a few times, he does not chat BS unlike some people on here.
He's very credible & knows more about how to engage the loot system than I do since he does way more testing.

I used to regularly get between 99-101% on my hunting log, but it has taken a little dive since due to repeated low tides. But hey, it's all about markup right? Getting on average a 120% markup is good enough for me, most ubers can't even achieve that level of return daily, but they have turnover lol.

Anyways, I digress, I am pretty sure he is making up that 5-7% TT variance from the following factors I know to be true.
Everything else he says is accurate and even I have like 110% return 6 hour hunts but it say your average total is over 100% just isn’t how the game works

define "timing his hunts deliberately" how do you know when exactly to start and when to stop?

Bruh this whole thread is dumb. No one is making over 100% tt return long term. If you are, provide the videos and logs of ALL of your hunts, crafts, mining since Day 1.

And yes, every single thing you ever did in the game since day 1.

my limited experience in craft is about 1m clicks (of which 300.000 enhancers)

1. i received the percentage of success in the craft machine (TRUST THE ALGORYTHM)
2. same full success as per Nanashana above: from 38 to 43% with a big peak in 42%
3. @ OP : does the return above consider some non-SIB blueprints (90% max success rate)?

As a rule of thumb try to sell crafted items at (Risk part of click cost including mu) / 0.93 + CUT and GG, tomorrow it will be worse :)

@ Katie : Tinfoil Hat for 5g? i put a faraday cage around my desk... better safe than sorry :)

Hi All,

Thanks in advance!
30k clicks isn't considered as a big number in crafting. Did you hit a 1000-2000x in there? If not, expect your tt return to be in the 90-93% ballpark until you do. And please disclose if you used an old BP or the new SIB ones (old ones are 90% return, SIB 95% return as you most probably know), but I assume you're talking about SIB

30k clik of basic filter ?

For the sake of this post, it was basic sheet metal. I hit a 1200 or so narc mining the other day so I needed to put it to use, alic was only 103% or so.

Should of started with this. Game does not have 3 activities, it has only 1, loot events - you get 10 000 loot events from whatever activity, your returns are comming from there.

You have a long shitty hunting streak, go click some EP4 :p

105% TT return long term talk is bullshit though - either small sample or random good streak. 100%+ TT return got fixed.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance!

Well... 30k clicks is about 38.5 hours of crafting, it's not a lot by crafting standards. In order to experience all the various swings in crafting, you'll need to keep at it for several weeks at least, if not a couple months.

In any case, which multis did you hit? Did you hit a 500x, 1000x or1500x? Of course not, cause otherwise your returns would have been way higher. So how many clicks do you think it would take before you hit one of those? That's really the question isn't it?

The SR is basically how much TT return you can expect. So in this case, if it's maxed, I believe the SR on Basic Sheet Metal is 95% correct? Since it's SIB. So what would be normal is 95% tt return in the long-term. You are only 2% shy of that. That 2% is accumulating up to the point where you can hit a bigger multi. So the answer is: To hit a 1500x (510 ped), you'll need to "bank" 2% for 75,000 clicks. The problem is you didn't even make it halfway there.

This is the biggest problem, most people don't have that much perseverance and give up before hitting the bigger multies. And the ones that hit those multis aren't actually counting, probably because they have some other long-term goals.

I have enough experience in the game to know when it's not worth playing.

Almost minimal losses during these days are the basis of my better results. For me, it's not worth playing these days just to make up my losses in the end of the day. So therefore after a week or month my result is above 100%.... always.

Your main fault is in the priority states of the game. You believe that the system is you and everything revolves around your data. I am of the opinion that I am part of the system and that is why I do better than most of the knUbers.

Just because I have a score above 100% should make you wonder why you can't achieve it with a better weapon... knobs.

Go make 100k ArMatrixs for 93% TT ;)... waw... fart of the wind... :ROFLMAO:

PPRPS..

Last edited:

And so on.

PPRPS..
You might want to look back at your Excel sheet, something is wrong. No average Joe is TT profiting on the long run.

to the OP, with SR at 95%, you should expect 95% on the long run. You might be lucky and get a hof at the start, but you will pay it back one day to average 95%

105% TT profit on sweating could be doable, though there are plenty stupid who could lose PEDs on that too!

define "timing his hunts deliberately" how do you know when exactly to start and when to stop?
You could simply stop when your returns hit your desired target. You can somewhat reverse engineer the sample mean of a finite sequence of looting instances, similar to setting a limit order to take profits on a security trade. You know in advance what your ROI will be if the target is hit. The problem is that if the target is never hit, you can lose an infinite amount of money (or the liability limit if applicable), and the more greedy the target, the lower the probability that it gets hit. Similarly, in Entropia you can follow a policy of playing until your sample hits 105% returns, but if it never does, the outcome will be cycling until you drain your entire PED Card (or modify the policy).

[Moderated]

here's my method that no one asked a single question about, but everyone denies it without knowing it.

HP/5 = ped from which I judge if it's worth hunting now.

100 HP for example / 5 = 20 ped run.

Day 1... -2 ped
Day 2... -2 ped
Day 3... -2 ped
Day 4... a normal or good hunting day where I shoot up to 500 ped, until i get usually +10-20 ped
Day 5... -2 ped
etc...

Overall Score 100%+.

I personally don't play for TT return, I just pick the moments when I pick up normal MU loot. There are hunting threads where I have explained it in detail.

There are no "multipliers" in the game, but "bonus in frames". So therefore from 100 HP mobs, the Globals are mostly around 10 ped, regardless of weapon.
Blueprint of 2 ped about 20 ped etc... It doesn't matter what the profession is.
These are the normal bonus frames in the example, and anything bigger than that is just a bigger bonus.
Anyone who adjusts their losses from long activity to this "normal bonus frames", could have a TT return of over 95%.
The game rewards activity, not losses, and that's what you don't understand about the word "Average".
Now let every troll can re-read the 1st comment I made.

Free advice for new players. Don't trust mathematicians who use adjectives like "long run". The system distributes PEDs between players, so the more losses you have, the more often my TT return will be over 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's my method that no one asked a single question about, but everyone denies it without knowing it.

HP/5 = ped from which I judge if it's worth hunting now.

100 HP for example / 5 = 20 ped run.

Day 1... -2 ped
Day 2... -2 ped
Day 3... -2 ped
Day 4... a normal or good hunting day where I shoot up to 500 ped, until i get usually +10-20 ped
Day 5... -2 ped
etc...

Overall Score 100%+.

I personally don't play for TT return, I just pick the moments when I pick up normal MU loot. There are hunting threads where I have explained it in detail.

There are no "multipliers" in the game, but "bonus in frames". So therefore from 100 HP mobs, the Globals are mostly around 10 ped, regardless of weapon.
Blueprint of 2 ped about 20 ped etc... It doesn't matter what the profession is.
These are the normal bonus frames in the example, and anything bigger than that is just a bigger bonus.
Anyone who adjusts their losses from long activity to this "normal bonus frames", could have a TT return of over 95%.
The game rewards activity, not losses, and that's what you don't understand about the word "Average".
Now let every troll can re-read the 1st comment I made.

Free advice for new players. Don't trust mathematicians who use adjectives like "long run". The system distributes PEDs between players, so the more losses you have, the more often my TT return will be over 100%.
You are out of context. This thread is about crafting not hunting. The only comment I will make is that i cycled over 300k and I’m at the TT return stated in Zho table, which isn’t tt profit like 99,99% of player.

back to OP, I’ve done 100k+ click on EP1 QR100 and tt return was around 95%.
This test can be easily done by yourself at low cost. You can also ask your wife to create an account to make the test more relevant.

At last, I suggest you to read the forum and get information from various players. Lot high skilled player shared there experience in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your main fault is in the priority states of the game. You believe that the system is you and everything revolves around your data. I am of the opinion that I am part of the system and that is why I do better than most of the knUbers.

Go make 100k ArMatrixs for 93% TT ;)... waw... fart of the wind... :ROFLMAO:

I don't understand what you mean

Back