Huge rewards from long-term events at OLA#44!

I've decided that August shall be the last month for these Molisk and the events. I lack the time required to continue.

All prizes shall be paid out in September as July prizes were in August! Use this opportunity to grind some fast Molisk codex when the high level variants are still up on the land area! :handgun:

Last month of the events is running! Takse advantage of the best spawn of Molisk for codex and earn some great prizes in the process! Payouts at the start of September! :dance:

Less than 2 weeks remaining, lets make them count! :rocket:

Here are the results of this week's 200PED HSL:

index.php

Gratz to the winners (including me :unsure:)

Last event of this kind is next week, sign up on the in-game event list now! Also, don't forget to grind some more Codex on the land area before August ends, last monthly prizes are paid out at the start of September! :woot:

Current top three globals for 500, 300, and 200 PED prizes this month:

1st - 321 PED
2nd - 291 PED
3rd - 180 PED

Can you do better? :unsure:

Just 8 days left until all events end, don't miss your chance to compete for the prizes above and earn 100PED for each set of 10 globals scored this month! :wtg:

Last Weekly HSL is taking place tonight at 22:00 UTC!

Gratz to the winners of the last weekly HSL event!

index.php

Remember, there's still time to get into the monthly top three, current ranking of globals: 1st - 321PED, 2nd - 291PED, 3rd - 164PED ! Also, you can still earn 100PED per each set of 10 globals scored in the month of August! :wtg:

Was fun, bastards hit hard lol. But enjoyed it. Hate the trees though they mess up mob tagging and molisks block each other even tho there so small, other then that, fun!

Was fun, bastards hit hard lol. But enjoyed it. Hate the trees though they mess up mob tagging and molisks block each other even tho there so small, other then that, fun!
Thanks for coming! Glad you had fun man, they do hit like a truck 🚚 The terrain is indeed challenging, but I love that it's different :laugh:

4 days left, go get them! :handgun:

2 days left, top 3 still unchanged! :unsure:

Last day is running, only a few hours left to get into the top 3 for the month! First global is still only 321 PED! :rocket:

All events end 00:00 Entropia time! Payouts starting tomorrow!

All events have ended! Thank you to all the participants!

I will be paying out the following 1100 PED in prizes to August's winners over the next few days:

Globals

Cedrick Lem Wales - 100 PED for a set of 10 globals scored during the month!

Top 3 HSL

1st place
-
Cedrick Lem Wales (321 PED global) – awarded 500 PED (600 PED total)

2nd place
-
Grimyth Salty qq (291 PED global) – awarded 300 PED

3rd place
-
Rock Grudge Glorbinox (180 PED global) – awarded 200 PED

Congratulations to the winners! :dance:

All data is based on Entropia Life:
http://www.entropialife.com/landareas.aspx?M=view&A=Hunting&LAID=303

Back