News: Development update for Q4 2022

Dennis|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Hey Entropians!

Here is a short summary of what we have been doing and what we are working on in Q4 this year:

We are now wrapping up this development cycle for the Entropia Universe Unreal project where we have mainly been focusing on Hunting including Character, Camera and Controls, Targeting, Creature visuals and of course the related features to get them to work.

In the upcoming development cycle we are moving a substantial amount of resources back over to Entropia Universe in order to focus on the 20th anniversary content creation while the Backend and Gameplay team continues to build up the necessary foundation for the Unreal project.

Looking forward to share more soon!

Glad to hear people are working, brings me joy to hear.
On a personal level I was expecting some good news about developing next chapter into RDI/medusa swamp/RDI backpack further developement.

If you are working on Q4 remember the peds for Tier skills,
removed completely in early 2020, over 2 years now, still waiting
cheers
+1
Also can we get ANY info about 20th anniversary? atleast expected date would be big

YAAYYYY TWEN.-..awesome

New TWEN Weap fantasy

A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved TWEN Edition
Damage/second: 146.0
Effifiency: 93,5%
Recommended Level: 150.0/150.0
Ammo burn: 3000
Durability: Excellent
Attacks per minute: 64/64
Damage intervall: 72-144 / 72-144
Range (m): 145,5 / 145,5

estimated price: 800k ped...

or like that.... :laugh: ok the figures do not fit regarding eff and dps, but you get the picture. :D :handgun: :handgun::D

Thanks for info. :)

Last edited:
Hey Entropians!

Here is a short summary of what we have been doing and what we are working on in Q4 this year:

We are now wrapping up this development cycle for the Entropia Universe Unreal project where we have mainly been focusing on Hunting including Character, Camera and Controls, Targeting, Creature visuals and of course the related features to get them to work.

In the upcoming development cycle we are moving a substantial amount of resources back over to Entropia Universe in order to focus on the 20th anniversary content creation while the Backend and Gameplay team continues to build up the necessary foundation for the Unreal project.

when is the fix for rocket launchers coming? broken game is stealing my peds

Hey Entropians!

I love the recent communication from Mindark.

Thanks for the updates!

I love the crafting missions and being able to play afk while crafting. I plan to open 2 shops on calypso in coming years

When is 20 years, 2022 or 2023?
Also respect for Dennis. When he said "short summary" he wasn't joking.

In celebration of the 15th anniversary of Entropia Universe, a unique long-term, universe-wide event will take place from October 12, 2018 until January 30, 2019.

Based on that, i would expect 2nd half of 2023 for start, maybe earlier, but shouldnt be 2022.

Think I read that TEN was 31 of January 2013, it said that was the date exactly, 10 years ago they began whatever it was, beta or gold or whatever they call it.

Edit: "On this day, the 30th of January 2003, Project Entropia was officially released to the public. That release, also known as the PE ‘Gold’ release, marked the beginning of a very long and eventful evolution to the greatly expanded and advanced Entropia Universe of today."

Last edited:
Project Entropia officially went GOLD with Version Update 4.2 on January 28th, 2003.

Since MA is always late, i hope they are finally prepared for TWEN sometime after Sommarstängt (months long, collective nationwide refusal of works during summer, ingame painted over with "Summer Migration"), so maybe in late summer 2023.

Project Entropia officially went GOLD with Version Update 4.2 on January 28th, 2003.

Since MA is always late, i hope they are finally prepared for TWEN sometime after Sommarstängt (months long, collective nationwide refusal of works during summer, ingame painted over with "Summer Migration"), so maybe in late summer 2023.
Im thinking they'll do it during the Summer to replace Summer Mayhem.

Back