Some suggestions :-)

Status
UL armor, tools and weapons are so rare, i think it would be nice to do upgrade with crafting to perfection to all of em

You can eat soup at lunchbreak and put a mic next to your belly, you get monster sounds like that, if you put one next to your ass, you can get no resources/craft failed/20% back from mob sound
Hold up. Ignore evertyhing else this person has said. This is the one.

This is becoming one heck of a wish list.

UL armor, tools and weapons are so rare, i think it would be nice to do upgrade with crafting to perfection to all of em

All Unlimited items must be Limited for this game to have a normal economy.

I dont think there is need for L blueprints if blueprints use rare material instead, could make crafting so, when you get a level, you can unlock some prints, some would be lootable, found, and learned from crafting, and they would use rare materials instead of blueprint being limited(rare), would have same effect, i belive it would be more fun, its kinda weird that knowledge is lost when you do it for some attempts, make 100 QR prints take 1000 attempts and be 100% tt return, with higher chance to proc better items, more durable, better stat rolls, could be that gun also does higher avg dmg with higher chance, and maxed skill 100% success.

Could it be so every 2 points of attributes it would give a talent point that can be spend on some sort of buffs/abilitys, would be more fun.

Why does lvl10 perseus armor use lvl1 and lvl4 comps only?

Make tatoos, like makeup masks, but without needing a mask, just remove those masks, unecessary items

Using UL armor parts with enough armor tech skill, would unlock a L blueprint for the item and tiering it would unlock a L item of that tier, like you could hunt with angel set tier 4 and take some dmg and, you have learned angel shinguards L tier 4 BP same with tools, guns and faps and space vehicles

Make mission for antique pistol to become something

Upgrade missions for T-bird, viking, salamanter so that they have even higher burn/cold etc and proper cut/stb/impact

I have UL MF chip i use, and i would like to use -20 implant for heals, would be better if it wouldnt absorb decay with UL chips

Can you add some uber items on drone elite so rick ninja looter can loot some uber weapon? Hes horrible amounts on loss already

Add 1-2 items, and some elm type good eff/dpp items on every purger kill? Kinda bummer to see so many kills without any good drops

Reducing cost to play like 1% or less cycle could result in a burst of new players, more satisfaction, more ppl could profit with their time ingame, word would spread, more ppl would come in, as ppl wouldnt lose that much and you could play for cheaper, more ppl come in, more ppl buy stuff, you could get more from auction cut if you had a few % there and taking the fee out, and adding pecs would increase sales thru action, trading materials for skills with tinkering, that could drop special loot could also increase crafting ingame and mining

Takeing too much can scare players away

Increase drop rates on instances 100% for L, maybe 1/10 for UL, and apply a cooldown on em 24h or 3-7 days, and use lootable keys from rare/kill counter mobs or sootos, chance to loot from bosses and add a rare spawns and kill counter spawn mobs with 100% drop rates, this way its worth it, and cant flood market with items, spawning hussk and getting 50% is a disaster, it can cost 300$, make special loot for bosses that max loss = kill cost - 1-10 ped depending on cost, and for crafting, craft cost - 1 ped

Mission to swap AP plates for another, maybe 1 times per day, 10x, same for armatrix weapon?

Need some way to get cooldowns / cast time smaller for chips, maybe psyche, items?

Deflecting incoming dmg, could have some str + agi + evade vs mob str = chance to block/deflect % incoming dmg and cause some dmg when mob hits you, 2h could have bigger dmg counterattack, 1h + shield bigger deflection + block

could be when mob does hit animation, avatar would do block animation and energy weapon could have those star wars lightsaber contact sparkles with counterattack animation, could reset swing timer and instantly attack

Could be some system that you can turn spare blueprints into special L BP's for parts for adj-perf items

Why is second entity 01 less level than araneatrox?

Is reaper L dropping in future? Will there be armor thats better than perseus for 200+ dmg mobs in future? Could use some 115/115/115 for 400 dmg mobs, armors are lacking behind?

Can you make so you can freeze water with cryogenic chips and melt ice with pyro? Could make some ice bridges to get somewhere or melt ice to find an entrance somewhere

Make option in auction to sell resource stacks so, you put for example 100 ped belkar in auction, and someone can buy 5 from it at the time, also make crafting machine so, there is productionline option, like when you want to make armatrix 70, you can click option that it will buy cheapest material 1 at the time, or you do it by hand, it will make all parts at the same time until there is enough for 1 attempt, it will do that attempt and repeat till you successm also would be nice to know what is the return rate of materials on neat success so you can calculate costs easier, maybe you could have so, when you have bad luck making comps on production line, it would make the item a sligtly boosted in tt to compensate for tt loss.

Remove auction fee, so noobs can sell 1 ped materials for 105% for small profit, only take % if needed, and enable the pec option in auction to increase pecs

Beacons are so rare everytime someone completes one, it could set off an alarm, and robots and in end boss could appear thats intended for 20+ players that always drops some nice stuff, like rares for special good items or items at beacon instance location and makes an public announcement

Saw warrior elite dropping 106 and arcspark, their so big mobs could drop some lvl100+ items instead, like some 100+ burn armors etc or parts to make some, like could be that, regular robot bosses, beacons, fort bosses could drop items that you can make high burn armors for those warrior/drone elites etc

Why is neconu old less level than marcimex soldier, it has bit more hp and more dmg than marcimex

For example neconu teeth could be part of some adj-perfected blade L item BP, or could be traded to some maffoid or feffoid bone collector for some random uman junk box that has random rewards, and chance for very good ones, maybe some craft items needed for adj-perf stuff, old ancient junk or something

Last edited:
Mobs can still hit us even we have ran out of reach in teleport animation, also i was on boreas, and was strieing left and right and npc's head started to glich, like i could reset npc head position when i moved a bit of left and right, found a sweet spot where i could reset its head into different positions like in unatural way and it looked weird. Also on jameson reach i could swap those lights on and off by moving camera angle

weapon grip and heat sink seems to be good robot junk rest seems to be bit useless as it drops too much and only used in few items ingame, like faps that few one has lvl to use, would be nice if those robot junks would find use in like some weapons and amps higher lvl

like weapon sight, optical lends, robot buffers, could be used in bigger amounts, maybe for melee amps?

Make all enhancers so they can be used at the same time or have weapons have 5 tiers, adj,imp,mod,aug,perf and each tier can use more enhancers and aug/perf could have some special effect enhancers that can be looted from higher enhancers that can give dmg/reload buffs or something

Also armor dura enhancer could also have 5% chance to hits not decay armor at all, same for medical eco enhancers and weapon eco so wont have decay, and defense could have 2% block each, melee weapons could have also some added block mechanic and weapon defense enhancer that adds 2% block and 2% chance to counter attack with melee weapon when mob hits you for half dmg, only for melee dmg, could also have shields that you can use with pistol and 1h blade and whip with some light reflector to block laser
Also could be mechanic that with melee weapon you can block weapon damage amount of damage when hit, when you have enough skill/evade
So all enhancers of all types could be used all the time

Status
Back