EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Those Atroxes are just asking for it!! :handgun:

GL out there!! There's some nice Gold to be won! 🤠

GoldGrinder is uniquely a 100% fully automated and customized event! The entropiagold.com website tracks your hunting activity and updates your account balance seamlessly! You no longer have to wait for me to update a spreadsheet or forum post, see your earnings on the fly.

Never sign up for an account or provide sensitive information. I will never ask for any kind of credentials or login information. Your GoldGrinder earnings are made public for your convenience, providing 100% transparency.

If you have a daily mission on these mobs:
  • Atrox
  • Combibo
  • Berycled
  • Scipulor
  • Neconu
Guess where the easiest place to find pure spawns are? Check out the detailed map and loot info on each of these LAs, go here: https://www.entropiagold.com/areas

Earn rewards from every single global!

Hopefully everyone has an awesome weekend! Kick it off with a chill Friday 😉😎

Daily missions on Atrox? I know where you should go, OLA#02!!

Take a look at the Atrox Jackpot and the EntropiaGold Jackpot 🤯🤯🤯

They're HUGE!!!

Enjoy the day off if you got it ☺️

EntropiaGold Jackpot is very close to being a 5 digit prize!! Completely redeemable at 1:1 ratio of PED to Gold, once it hits 10k Gold.

Best part about it? You can win the EG Jackpot hunting any of these 5 mobs: Atrox, Neconu, Scipulor, Combibo, Berycled; hunting on any of these 4 Land Areas:

OLA#02 ATROX PARADISE
OLA#30 BIBO N' BERY STALKERS
OLA#50 FREAKING COLD PLACE - NECONU
DEINO ISLAND - SOUTH OF MEDUSA TP - SCIPULOR

How crazy is that? Hunting Berycleds, and getting a global less than 1,000 PED in global value can win you nearly 10k PED in prizes right now!! Berycleds!

Good luck out there!

Edit: what's the jackpot currently at? 9485 Gold!

See:

Last edited:
If you're not too busy out with the "Dangerous Night Crew" having sloppy steaks at Truffoni's, come on over to any of these 4 Land Areas for a REALLY, REALLY good time.

Pro tip: Slick back your hair before heading out for the hunt.

9.7k Gold and 7.4k Gold... Wow 😳 I'm looking forward to the payout claim, who's it going to be? I'll be sure to update w/ a screenshot here once Lootius choose the winners.

Good luck out there, guys 🤗

Have an awesome Friday!! I hope your weekend is great ☺️👍

Have a great Sunday! GL on the grind 🤞

These two jackpots are really taking off:

EntropiaGold Jackpot at 10.3k Gold
Atrox Jackpot at 8.1k Gold

Let's get some winners!! Good luck out there everyone!

10.5k and 8.2k now. I wonder if Lootius takes bribes. 🤔

Go on and get it!! Let's see a big winner already ☺️

Grind it up! Let's get some winners already!

Looks like Bael hit a nice Atrox Uber late last night, 8.6k, and took down the 9.1k Atrox Jackpot! Big GZ to Bael! Maybe he'll post his SS here, I'll have to see if he got one.

I'll need to meet up with him soon and get this man paid out.

That leaves our ever growing EntropiaGold Jackpot, currently at 11090 Gold aka PED. As we are well into the 1 Gold = 1 PED territory. The great thing about the EG Jackpot is you can trigger it hunting on any of the 4 Land Areas, you pick what you want to hunt, doesn't matter.

GL out there!!

Looks like Bael hit a nice Atrox Uber late last night, 8.6k, and took down the 9.1k Atrox Jackpot! Big GZ to Bael! Maybe he'll post his SS here, I'll have to see if he got one.

I'll need to meet up with him soon and get this man paid out.

That leaves our ever growing EntropiaGold Jackpot, currently at 11090 Gold aka PED. As we are well into the 1 Gold = 1 PED territory. The great thing about the EG Jackpot is you can trigger it hunting on any of the 4 Land Areas, you pick what you want to hunt, doesn't matter.

GL out there!!
Gz Bael!

Get in on the fun!! It's never too late to join this event, it will run for years and years!!

Grind up Gold, Silver, while earning levels and a chance to win some incredible jackpots! Everything handled seamlessly on EntropiaGold.com

It's a great day to grind!!

Get it! Make sure to enjoy yourselves 🤠

EntropiaGold Jackpot is up to 11.6k PED!! 😲

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!! GL out there 🙂👍

Back