Loot and EU Play

There are MU opportunities on most planets right now in hunting, mining and even crafting, but it's not readily available so to spak, you gotta work for it, there's also the issue of space pirates which acts as a huge deterrent. In Mayhem you just need a good keyboard like Sulje posted the other day and MU will come by itself :p a lot of players also hunt there with regular keyboards tho. Point is, MU in Mayhem is right there you just gotta go and grab it, that's why many people prefer that playstyle and it's kinda understandable.

I tried reporting a few times, nothing happened I just got copy paste replies, maybe I didn't gather enough data but what am I supposed to do here, investigate them for hours instead of playing? Even when I complained about a pirate flying faster than me I got a copy paste response. MA are the ones who should regulate the game no?

Yap but MA also get tons of useless supports because people will report everything even when they are wrong. I wont give names but one of the biggest crafters is out of game cuz of market manipulation (his main didnt get banned but few alt), one of the avatars he lost had quite some value.

Mindark letting botting continue without any concerns is killing the game, OBVIOUS market manipulations and scammy traders ruin the game. Normal PLAYING players dont want or like that, they feel rightly soo to be the underdog and have a bad chance competing.
To few items for the low/mid player. (We dont want 2004 gear that we cant max until lvl 100......)
Stop making so many event all the time... its killing the general game, everything is about mayhem tokens and NOTHING about the game at all. It was better when items dropped on mobs or part dropped from mobs and you had to either sell the part or collect all parts to create the item, this makes it involve the auctionhouse, player to player interaction, competition and fun for everyone instead of opening loot boxes for rare token and grind 1 mob to get tokens so you then can buy an item after 3years.
Its not botting its feature :D .

Fun fact: Women only need 4h of sleep when they have a baby :D

Good to see so many people opening their eyes. Im tired of discussing the same issue only to get to same conclusions. Lets stop talking and get to action??

Share if you support.

Best wishes

Good to see so many people opening their eyes. Im tired of discussing the same issue only to get to same conclusions. Lets stop talking and get to action??

Share if you support.

Best wishes
If you read my reply or the Q&A, Mindark is aware and are working on ideas to fix the EP problem and loot problem while updating the game to Unreal Engine 5

Great discussion and I have to say, I am really looking forward to UE5 and changes that come with that and gameplay.

Implementation of shrapnel, efficency to loot MU items ? removing most part to craft L weapon lead to decreasing of ores MU

All of this lead to MA doesnt care about players. We are player puting token in a slot machine thats all.

Exactly one of the mentioned posts.
It became Mayhem Universe.
Why? Because most else is shit.
Is this healthy for the game?

This.

Rant:

I love EU still play, some times a lot, every day grinding 12 hour shifts, other days i hop on once every 2 weeks.

The only time i get close to feeling that my money isnt sucked out of my wallet is during events. There and only there is it worthwhile playing.

If you read this, no, i do not want to "earn quick bucks" or "omg you just wanna win big". I do not care about profits or losses, but when my return is at a deadass steady 50-60% it is just discouraging. I'm an overly unlucky player at times and very lucky other times, my post history shows that. But lately, qithout fault for the past 2 i've hunted or grinded somewhere, and without joking, Every. Single. Time. I stay at a place for a short bit say 20 hours total hunting, i get totally drained, as soon as i leave someone else randomly stumbles in, boom 10k hofs, boom 20k, boom items, boom wtf i'm so done lol...

I started in the way back times in 05, played a few years and stopped, came back for cryengine, played a few years and stopped, that account died because i sold out due irl stuff and then inactivity took it. Now my account is downright cursed and its to me beyond discouraging. I wish others well, and i love seeing others happy, but for me i just want to throw my PC out the window.

I've been a main hunter for soon 20 years, its the main thing i love doing. in 20 years (rounded up from like 18 years?), my biggest loot ever, while hunting was a random motherf**** shoggoth that paid 1300... thats it. From big hunting, to small hunting, having faps, unefficiently albeit trying uber mobs to the lowest of most dull snables, i've tried it all (excluding new uber mobs because kekw oneshot) you get my drift. I do not want to "win" I do not care about profit.

But I want my playtime to last, and with a 50-60% return its just not possible, I know i do stuff wrong, I know i'm not perfect, But my setup, is not bad, what i hunt, is not bad for my skill and my gear. People on stream, who have seen me hunt who are a lot better than me, are confused, people i've spoken to who are way better than me, are also confused.

The only single place i now play, hunt, or do anything, is mayhem and events, there i get appropriate returns, there my money lasts about as i expect it. Any other mob, god forbid any other planet, is just a downright money drain.

And i am, sorry for the french, fucking tired of people saying "oh but you just need better gear". like wtf yes, let me just drain myself finacially irl and spend tens of thousands on a game just so that i can get closer to hitting bigger and lose my shit at a appropriate rate... mid lvl weapons cost 50k++ for decent ones like wtf is going on :p

Again, if you read this rant, its just me being frustrated, i know i'm not perfect i know i'm not correct, this is a very "me issue" most of it, I know i can do things better, but at the end of the day the returns I (me) have is just not right, and my frustration is that while others seem to willy nilly just have all the luck on their side, my luck, has left me and it sucks.

/rant

Some people will say "you no cycling enough, you noob, you suxx" the same guys owning the only stuff making this game profitable.

Once again this game is a ponzy, only a few can make money from other.

Seems no matter what state this game is in there will always be a handful of people with something to complain about. Maybe instead of complaining for MA to fix things because youve had a bad run or 2 look at what your doing an see if maybe its user fault? Ma has a great way to give us the rope to hang our self what you do with the rope is up to you. If you play out side of your bank roll then you will 0 your self out and find your way here to complain about horrible loots. I started in 05 played a few years took a break until this year and the changes that have came to the game are great. ive seen people complain about any lil thing they can for example irons better then codex? cool i remember when we had NO missions at all, o no summer mayhem is gone? what about when it was just "merry mayhem" or before that no mayhem? it is impossible for every one to be happy I get that but at the end of the day this is a GAME if you do not like it that much leave there is many many other games out there.

Rant over.

it is impossible for every one to be happy I get that but at the end of the day this is a GAME if you do not like it that much leave there is many many other games out there.

In terms of RCE games, there are 2. (i'm sure there are more, but there are only 2 RCE games with a decent playerbase.) 1 is based on about 98% sex and depravity, offers nothing more than being a glorified erp simulator. The other is EU.

Crypto games are ass, i'm sorry if someone gets pissed at that but there is not one single crypto game that is decent, they are fucking awfull, excuse the french. They are put together in a way that it makes anyone who are even half versed in game development realize they are made as litteral weekend projects by the seeming of it with another week of "polishing" then pump it out to grab quick bucks from people.

In about any term you can think of more than being a MMORPG, EU is fairly unique.

Most of us are also a lot like my rant above, we do not seek glory and riches, but we are honestly very discouraged about being downright robbed. the RTP MA claims is what? 96%?

While I am not the most economical, nor the smartest, i do not dabble in braindead gambling in EU, i do not craft slots, i do not spend thousands on amps hoping for a mining hit without skill, etc. My uneconomical stints have largely been limited to lending high tier weaponry to hunt things way out of my league for a few days.

And in any regard, can we just not accept that when MA says the RTP should be X, we should all expect at least somewhat close results to X depending on how braindead ones activities are? Well they clearly are not, that is why people are discouraged and annoyed.

its not that we know that we might play the game wrong, we are not that daft, but its just meh to always have people counter argument with (exagerated for the humor and sarcasm for those who might want to miss it):

"Well you play wrong, you must retain and have knowledge of about every MU ingame, know when to hunt exactly which mob in which location at the specific time of the day when the moon shines at a destinct angle, if not you will obviously lose you idiot duh!"

"Well, you only cycled 500k pr week, that is low end stats bro. If you only cycle that littel of course you can't expect something."

"Lol yeah nah you need to get some high efficiency Mayhem items and at least be lvl 120 for anything to be worth while, I would recommend upgrading to X Y Z weapons. They only cost about 130k ped total, then you should start to see some results"

"Oh you should not hunt that mob, you are only lvl 50 evader, you need to at least have lvl 80 evader and minimum lvl 90 in looter proff, if not its just massive losses all around, its basic info everyone knows lol stop being trash"

Can we stop assuming that everyone that plays EU are multimillionaires that are pissing away their money, or poor people who should just "fuck of to another game with their foodstamps"? Its clearly not "a handfull" that complain about these things. If you think its just a few handfull of individuals then that hand must be some mutated mess in terms of size :p

Normal people play EU; as do some who are rich, some who might be poor, some might be casuals, some might be hardcore. But the information we get is so obscurely hidden in forums, posts and player research there is no way for anyone who aren't hardcore2k to know about it. The game ingame certainly as shit doesnt tell you that looter levels affect things, or how efficiency works, or how DPP works. we have vague posts on PCF, and vague responses from MA who could be interpreted either way.

Can we stop assuming stupid shit about other players, and just acknowledge that there is a problem, it needs looking into, UE5 is a supremely perfect way to fix so many things, and it can help grow the game and attract players no matter who they are. Regardless if you're rich, poor, casual, hardcore2k, a lore nut, someone who only wants to collect pets, who cares?

/Counter Rant

Seems no matter what state this game is in there will always be a handful of people with something to complain about. Maybe instead of complaining for MA to fix things because youve had a bad run or 2 look at what your doing an see if maybe its user fault? Ma has a great way to give us the rope to hang our self what you do with the rope is up to you. If you play out side of your bank roll then you will 0 your self out and find your way here to complain about horrible loots. I started in 05 played a few years took a break until this year and the changes that have came to the game are great. ive seen people complain about any lil thing they can for example irons better then codex? cool i remember when we had NO missions at all, o no summer mayhem is gone? what about when it was just "merry mayhem" or before that no mayhem? it is impossible for every one to be happy I get that but at the end of the day this is a GAME if you do not like it that much leave there is many many other games out there.

Rant over.
Problem is not the bank roll or players not playing within it. Problem is when it comes to certain things in this game, only people with real big pedbanks will survive and thats a FACT!. We are talking about changes that are really needed in this economy and no stabs at you personaly but if people main in all three professions they would know just how much needs to be fixed.

Rant over.
Also this is not just a "GAME". If i wanted to just spend money on some booster packs or sm shit or expansion plans, id be playing something way more stimulating. There are things to be fixed and we are trying to shed some light on it . I am a fulltime miner and ive been on consistent 97% returns over my 40k cycle, you can refer to my log or check out my EL tracker. But even i see the problem in the market right now and understand what most people are complaining about. We need to unite and help make this game a better place and not just tell people " if you dont like it leave!' Considering we dont have like 100k players, every player counts!

Rant Over :p

Yap but MA also get tons of useless supports because people will report everything even when they are wrong. I wont give names but one of the biggest crafters is out of game cuz of market manipulation (his main didnt get banned but few alt), one of the avatars he lost had quite some value.
So he was braking rules using alts and got banned cos of someone manipualted market? KARMA! :D

Exactly one of the mentioned posts.
It became Mayhem Universe.
Why? Because most else is shit.
Is this healthy for the game?

We'll see how healthy this is quite soon.
The coming winter(s) will be a good stress test to see how well EU is going.

I'm keeping an eye on the CLD returns because this is the best indicator we have until MA post there end of year figures.

Maybe mayhem and EP4 are great for MA, or maybe they are a short term patch that will bite them back in the end.
I think MA is sometimes quite clueless too about what they are doing. Luckily they have a great playerbase.

Problem is not the bank roll or players not playing within it. Problem is when it comes to certain things in this game, only people with real big pedbanks will survive and thats a FACT!. We are talking about changes that are really needed in this economy and no stabs at you personaly but if people main in all three professions they would know just how much needs to be fixed.
90% of the time is for sure people not playing in there means complaining. You actually add to what I was saying about people playing out of their means by saying "Problem is when it comes to certain things in this game, only people with real big pedbanks will survive" so those CERTAIN activities you talk about people dont have sufficient funds to do what they are doing so they will loose because they can not turn over enough kills or crafts to get a proper avg of their returns so you agree then with me? And now if more people main all three professions (not how choosing a "main" profession works) they are playing 3 different loot pools and need an even BIGGER bank roll to do so if not they will again 0 them selfs out and find their way here to complain about the crap returns.

Listen people wanna complain an say this is broken that is broken how bout when you come here give every one the full story lets see your return logs let us know the set up and mobs you been hunting like there is so many variables to this it is a RCE game at the end of the day you guys expect MA to just hand all the info out does any one even understand what would happen if MA gave us all info? the game would go under because every one knows every thing and so now every one makes money but the game developer dont. The hard truth here is for some to be up some have to be down MA is not just gonna hand out free money here you want info? ask questions make contacts and be social in the game ive been back in this game for 4 months after a 10+ year break and ive gotten a better understanding of this game by asking questions and talking with people then I ever knew about it back when I played before (loot 1.0) does any one actually remember how little MA told us about loot back then?

End of the day we play video games to relax you guys and some people stress way to much about this GAME maybe those people shouldnt be playing a game like this because they get to invested and stress them selfs out more because now they are loosing money. Dont put in to a game what your not ok with pissing away.

90% of the time is for sure people not playing in there means complaining. You actually add to what I was saying about people playing out of their means by saying "Problem is when it comes to certain things in this game, only people with real big pedbanks will survive" so those CERTAIN activities you talk about people dont have sufficient funds to do what they are doing so they will loose because they can not turn over enough kills or crafts to get a proper avg of their returns so you agree then with me? And now if more people main all three professions (not how choosing a "main" profession works) they are playing 3 different loot pools and need an even BIGGER bank roll to do so if not they will again 0 them selfs out and find their way here to complain about the crap returns.

Listen people wanna complain an say this is broken that is broken how bout when you come here give every one the full story lets see your return logs let us know the set up and mobs you been hunting like there is so many variables to this it is a RCE game at the end of the day you guys expect MA to just hand all the info out does any one even understand what would happen if MA gave us all info? the game would go under because every one knows every thing and so now every one makes money but the game developer dont. The hard truth here is for some to be up some have to be down MA is not just gonna hand out free money here you want info? ask questions make contacts and be social in the game ive been back in this game for 4 months after a 10+ year break and ive gotten a better understanding of this game by asking questions and talking with people then I ever knew about it back when I played before (loot 1.0) does any one actually remember how little MA told us about loot back then?

End of the day we play video games to relax you guys and some people stress way to much about this GAME maybe those people shouldnt be playing a game like this because they get to invested and stress them selfs out more because now they are loosing money. Dont put in to a game what your not ok with pissing away.

I dont understand why you keep insisting people who point out something that is not working, I.E. the economy are stupid. If you dont see that there is a problem in the economy, i do question why you are playing a RCE, let alone commenting on something you dont fully understand. EU is not only about hunting. If it was , id have quit a long time back. Regardless it seems you dont take people criticizing MA very well for whatever reason. Again we are not saying they are doing a bad job, we are saying they can do much better. Let this pointless conversation end here. You and I will both be better off. I just dont like people giving BS advice like " if you dont like it leave" which you did.

No one is asking for free money, we are very obviously aware that the RTP is not over 100%, nor do we seek it to be, nor do we want quick free money. Stop trying to portray that as a reason people complain.

The game today is sadly though at a point where if you wanna hunt efficiantly, and be a low level to mid level player, you wont be able to do it properly untill you dish iout 30-60k for a weapon (3-6K USD), if you want to be efficient with armor and so on as well, you're looking at either several years of grinding, or another solid 3-6k USD in armor, healing tools, etc.

Then there is the additional cost ontop of all of that, to actuall run said equipment, its not uncommon for someone who has this "mid tier gear" to blast through thousands of usd a month.

All of that, is not to seek glory riches and become rich, if you wanna become rich there is a quick fix, do not fucking play EU lol. You can litterally invest in bottle caps and pokemon cards and expect a faster ROI than most items in EU.... "Making money of EU" is something few people do, all the speed to them, fantastic that they manage to have the bankroll to actually do so.

But the problem lies that money spent, is sucked into a black hole, its not about not making profit, its about losing so much it gets to a point that its just not right.

I had a look through my deposits throughout, and i'm a small fish, and like i said i'm not peak 110% perfect always, I have my speg stints lending armor and weapons to hunt big shit for fun. I play EU as a game. But when i've just up and straight had a 65% RTP, that means that if i paid 10 000 USD worth of shit i got back 6500.

Then id take those 6500 and id get 4225, then id go and take that and id get 2746.25. Yes, it does not work like that, but the RTP is fucked. we do not see the numbers we are supposed to see.

The only way to see the RTP you are supposed to see, is if you have incredibly fat pockets to start with, and sit on the obscure hidden knowledge that is something you have to figure out yourself, or be lucky and know someone who will share it with you.

And the way to find said hidden info by trial and error? You can do that, but that again requires you to spend what is insurmountable amounts of cash to test various things in the game itself. With tools that will also cost way more than the 10k USD a medium level player is expected to dish out for gear, tools, and visa versa.

We just don't wanna be fucking robbed is all we ask, we want the money we put into the game we love to last more than 5 fucking hours each month. if the RTP was 90%, even, and it was a solid 90% average. we would still lose money, but we could play with 100-200USD (which is still fucking obscene for a game, monthly) to last for most likely the entire month, if played properly carefull. Instead that is barely enough for one afternoon these days.

If you want the game to purely be played by 50 solemnly rich people, say that But don't try to keep twisting it into another thread of "Oh god people complain about not being rich instantly"

As long as the people at the very top are being replaced with new ones the triangular structure continues to work. When that stops it all crumbles. That’s where we are right now.

Regards
Tees

Just doing a drive-by for some of that "account activity" you know.

This gave me a huge chuckle. You should check out some of the join dates on this thread. Familiar issues, for sure.
I mean my join date could be misleading =D but when checking join dates of some of the ones complaining it confirms they have yet to play the game long enough to complain as much as they do :ROFLMAO:

As long as the people at the very top are being replaced with new ones the triangular structure continues to work. When that stops it all crumbles. That’s where we are right now.

Regards
Tees

Entropia will crumble if people continue to buy rings, ESI and other important lootables from undesirables who run their avatars 24/7.

At this point with ☢️ now a genuine possibility, who cares right? Go out with a bang! 💥

Last edited:
The active community telling new players to not even bother with the game probably have nothing to do with it right?

Or those who swear to have complete knowledge of how loot works, through baseless theories still complaining how theyre losing so much ped in so little time, and come to the conclusion MA is ripping them w/no Vaseline.

Or those that go around saying that MA is deliberately giving all the globals and hofs to the top ubers, completely ignoring the fact ubers are capable of killing a larger number of bigger mobs in less time.

We as a whole are clowned on by the outside gaming world, by people who haven't even gone as far as to getting their feet wet. And when someone decides to look into it for themselves and sees how the vocal player base talks about the game... About the developers..., and the fact that they still play despite their grievances. The average person is gonna say fuck that.

With the introduction of looter skills, MA just took away some of the long term tt % return we already had and is handing it back as long as we can cycle millions of ped. Looter skills are fisting the average player in the ass. I wouldnt complain as much if there was an 8% average MU mob at 300-600hp, but that doesnt exist so whatever I hunt outside of events I lose my ass off. The average new player or even players who don't depo 100+ every month have the same experience. Player retention aside from the big spenders who can get a good looter lvl is not in a good shape.

With the introduction of looter skills, MA just took away some of the long term tt % return we already had and is handing it back as long as we can cycle millions of ped. Looter skills are fisting the average player in the ass. I wouldnt complain as much if there was an 8% average MU mob at 300-600hp, but that doesnt exist so whatever I hunt outside of events I lose my ass off. The average new player or even players who don't depo 100+ every month have the same experience. Player retention aside from the big spenders who can get a good looter lvl is not in a good shape.
Come mine with me, come mine away :ROFLMAO:

My experience is different
my returns are int eh 95..97% on average whatever i do
and mean reversion happens within 5000 to 10.000 kills
or 5000-10000 clicks if crafting
(i dont mine much but on unamped 500 ped that is 160 drop i goet about 10 tiems return averaging 93%

regarding MU it is not a MA matter so i split the topic
1. as per returns i dont experience worse than usual
2. as per MU i see that materials had a reshuffle in MU,
"Mutatis Mutandi" if looking for Meta or Codex IDGAF
if i am hunting to resale some specific "on demand materials"
i just need to focus on what drops them more often.

Apologize if i cant see any difference from usual

of course there are less participants so the market is lackuster

It's been 4 years today since I basically took Epik's advice, and I'm wondering -

What does a welcome back HOF look like if your looter level is like, 5?

It's been 4 years today since I basically took Epik's advice, and I'm wondering -

What does a welcome back HOF look like if your looter level is like, 5?
I mean only 1 way to find out. also 20th anniversary is coming what better time to come back😀

Back