Info: My Vixen Journey

DrGirlfriend

Prowler
Banned
Sheila Dr Girlfriend
I have been hunting vixens for a couple of months with my [Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, Adjusted] as suggested by others in the forum.

So far here are my results according to Entropia Tally.

Total loot 14421.44 PED
Total spent 15300.07 PED
Returns 94.26 %
3% average Vixen Gears = 1704 MU from gears = 825 PED profit from just gears (I sell the gears often and don't really keep track, but this is an underestimate at 3%, the loot ratio is given to me by the tracker)

Kill count / Loot Events​

I started around level 5 laser sniper and am now level 43 hit and 39 dmg, I went from level 1 animal looter to level 19 so far.

I am on stage 4 of the color of envy, with 72000 / 102400 kills and hope to finish the final stage before moving off of vixens.

Also I can sell a lot of the other loot for 110% to my society leader and loot other high mu items often.

I have also been doing the AI mission while I am here, and have 28 [Presidential Pay Stub] out of the 260 required.

Did you know? When you have 260 [Presidential Pay Stub] you can refine them in a standard refiner for 5200 rockbucks total! (20 each certificate) That is an additional 52 ped of free loot that can sell at an easy 500% mu for an additional 260 PED at the end of the year, funny how that works out.

and your level of boredom from standing in that horribly awful graphic landscape that that parking lot is designed as for an old game engine?... worth it?... hmm.. guess for some it may be... problem I had there is there's high hp and low hp vixens, and it's all to easy if you just keep hitting f to hit the wrong ones.

At least if you chase monura on the Ark moon you can collect 2 ped in universal ammo daily doing the running around thing.

Last edited:
and your level of boredom from standing in that horribly awful graphic landscape that that parking lot is designed as for an old game engine?... worth it?... hmm.. guess for some it may be...
I mean I’m level 43 now and made over $100 usd instead of losing any money so it’s more than free skills. Plus I got my azuro up to tier 6 so far

Doing the ai mission 260 times seems like a purposefully impossible task but I think I will hunt vixens until it’s done. So I’ll be here for another year or maybe more as sometimes the mission takes 2 days.
I think I might get to level 70 by then just by killing vixens lol, reminds me of that South Park episode where they just hunt the starting creatures all the way to max level haha

What reload speed do you use? This weapon is potentially affected by the fire rate cap and therefore the ammo burn/decay could possibly be more than the weapon states when using certain rings. That would throw the TT burn statistic out (not on your favour) unless you have already accounted for it.

also I would say congratulations but I don’t like encouraging the activities brought on by mental illness 😛. (Jk but ffs)

What reload speed do you use? This weapon is potentially affected by the fire rate cap and therefore the ammo burn/decay could possibly be more than the weapon states when using certain rings. That would throw the TT burn statistic out (not on your favour) unless you have already accounted for it.

also I would say congratulations but I don’t like encouraging the activities brought on by mental illness 😛. (Jk but ffs)
I use 0 reload buff; instead I use aeglic ring
Vixens cannot regen so no need for reload

also nothing to congratulate I am only like 10% done so far

Last edited:
and your level of boredom from standing in that horribly awful graphic landscape that that parking lot is designed as for an old game engine?... worth it?... hmm.. guess for some it may be...

I Think that after the 10.000 th kill every monster is boring, i just got 30 ped of Reward of rank 17 Badgers on AU so i killed 6000 PED decay there.... at my 800 ped per hour it is 7 hours on tthh same monster ...
i turned off game sounds months ago and turned off loot window at day 2... for me loot check is an activity to be performed any time i run off ammo, look at what i keep and what i TT, ger more ammo and go... of course it is boring.. how can it not be boring an activity repeated 30k times?

If i read dr. GF i see that She has reached the goal we all look for in game: minimize cost for progress (yes, becoming stronger is the goal, higher evade allow reducing armor, more skill allow to use better weapons, more hp require no fap, being bulky means being more eco

Who cares of sound and graphics? we are here for loot and skills..... (or maybe it is just me so i understand her)

"The color of envy" questline is 396.000 Kills of monster averaging 30 HP. those are totalling 11.880.000 HP or 37.125 Ped Cycle as a whole.
they are to be done in a 260 day span (for maximizin return in term of presidential ep cards) so it is 142 ped cycle per day (it is just 3 hours of barbarella kills.
my "Survival index" on those (MU Extracted -markup used)/ Ped cycled is 7.4% so the acctivity is 4 ped per hour positive, on barbarella, you might like it or not but that is it,
you skill for free, and She made it.
Neverdie parking hunting is an activity i do as i am decaying low level items i drop, it is best place to relax while chatting (besides TALUS)

My compliments SIS for the activity i am just at 30k/52k of stage 3 , i will soon come to kill more

As per GEars i have a sample over about 30.000 kills and they have a drop frequency of 26.5% to me (barbarella equivalent DPP/Eff and 56 looter) or 0.795 Pec per kill markup
applying it to your 133.482 loots it is = 133482* 0.265 = 35.373 gears at 400% = 1414.40 PED (it is not MU because they sell for 400% so real gain is just 3/4 of that = 1.061 Ped in my calculations
that is LOWER than yours because as we discussed the lower damage of Azuro and eco stats have made you overperform a barbarella of 300 Ped
on the total ifght of 396.000 loot events i expect to get 104.900 Gears or 3.148 Ped MU extracted (you had a nice 32% so your expectations are 3801 PED outperforming a Barbarella of 650 Ped on the quest.

Last edited:
Loved reading that thanks and your totally right.

I calculate my gears as a % of total tt looted, not how often the loot event occurs, is why my number is 3% and not 33% (I usually loot gears every 3 kills)

and your level of boredom from standing in that horribly awful graphic landscape that that parking lot is designed as for an old game engine?... worth it?... hmm.. guess for some it may be... problem I had there is there's high hp and low hp vixens, and it's all to easy if you just keep hitting f to hit the wrong ones.

At least if you chase monura on the Ark moon you can collect 2 ped in universal ammo daily doing the running around thing.
I am fully completed the monura codex, as well as all other low hp single maturity codex’s I did in a break from this, so I guess some of the skills are from that and not solely vixens I suppose but there’s not too many low hp single maturity mobs so their like 10% of my skills tops. I did it for the stamina and looter skills only. I got like 14 stamina from them all with just my azuro it’s awesome

And the ai mission gives a daily 4 ped so twice as good

arkadia is shit

Last edited:
Who’s your main avatar?

Starting at level 1 and buying that gun to hunt something very specific is…

However, still thanks for sharing the log. Interesting to see how cost effective it is to play at a lower level.

Interesting to see what you move into next. Good luck!

Shouldn’t your name be DrWife then?
My name is in reference to the venture bros character

Last edited:
I did it for the stamina and looter skills only. I got like 14 stamina from them all with just my azuro it’s awesome
How did you get 14 stamina, care to explain this phenomenon?

How did you get 14 stamina, care to explain this phenomenon?
You can get a very high level meta codex by hunting all the single maturity 10-30hp creatures in the game. It takes about 2 weeks to kill them all, then just pick stamina every time from the meta codex

Single maturity baby mobs are the fastest codex clearing!

how long dose it take to cycle that much? Also good to see ppl making profits :)
About 360 hours I would guess

I suppose someone could calculate the actual time it took with the info provided though .

Last edited:
how long dose it take to cycle that much? Also good to see ppl making profits :)
mate you are so lazy.... :p
let's start from DrGF data.. she killed 134.000 puny sexy robots... HP are some 10 some 50 take 30 as an average of them and get 4.020.000 HP
She got a smaller Mayhem azuto that shot 83 x minute 69 cells and has a damage of 3 (effective damage = 3/ 1.438 = 2.086) with no buffs on reload
so.. every mob takes 30/ 2.086 = 14 shot . every minute (ZERO DOWNTIME in parking it is 6 monster
133482 / 6 = 22.247 minutes, 370 hours
with your Genesis claw would be some faster... but there is A BIT of overkill that reduces the "optimization" :)

I think Dr GF told me she is at Tier6 ? --- can have a 3.3 average damage, 8 shot per mob reducing time in nice amount

Dr.GF Drives a Lambo....
there are other SIB alternatives AT LEAST AS GOOD AS Barbarella that can be tested on Vixen with 3..5 ped per hour positive cycle (remember that you will collect 0.5 ped skill per hour... at 80 it is 1 point every 1.5 hours :-( )

NameTypeDamageAttacksDmg/secPowerDmg/PECEfficiency
Z12 BarbarellaLaser
9​
48​
2.882​
King Kong Tommy SELaser
9​
48​
2.869​
Bukin's Spare RifleLaser
6​
44​
2.882​
M-Ray 1000 Laser PistolLaser
9​
42​
2.882​
Bukin's Spare Rifle, AdjustedLaser
7​
44​
2.884​
Electric Attack Nanochip 1Electric
10​
33​
2.884​
Maze HammerClubs
8​
22​
2.884​
S.I. Psy-SwordLongblades
8​
22​
2.896​
Italian Switchblade 1Shortblades
3​
79​
2.900​
Ancient Red ScorpionLaser
11​
67​
2.911​
Road Crew AxeAxes
8​
41​
2.917​
Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, AdjustedLaser
3​
83​
2.856​
Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, AugmentedLaser3.1
93​
3.035​

The Mayhem Azuro seems very bad DPP to me so wiki could be inaccurate, dr. GF can update it with a field test of decay on say 100 shots,
i think that 2.856 would really be a garbage DPP and for less money a red scorpion or a barbarella is to be preferred.
( mayhem azuro requires 1x rare token and 3500 normal (if i recall correctly) so we can estimate weapon "pulling" cost 7500/8000 PED
top azuro requires 19k pul value... ehm... at 4 ped per hour takes some to amortize :)
Barbarella is Free with 50 ped purchase (bronze pack)

Last edited:
I haven’t applied any enhancers yet, except for a small test. Which should I use?
It is tier 6 and will be tier 10 within 3 months for sure.

I did a fruit test and decay is wrong on wiki. Real decay is lower it uses 32 fruit per shot not 40

Why not update the wiki if you have decay tested?
This goes out to everyone: Don't complain that the wiki is outdated, update it instead :wise:
Anyway, I updated it now with a reference to the previous post.
Only changes DPP slightly, from 2.856 to 2.883.

BP-20 FEN is also an excellent Vixen slayer btw :)

Back