News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2022.0.3.0

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2022-11-22
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Features

• Added new Christmas gifts
  • Added new rewards for Merry Mayhem Annihilation
  • Added new Christmas ring

Changes

• The Fast Aid Pack and EMT Kit Ek series healing tools, have received a graphical update
  • The Hedoc and Vivo series healing tools, have received a graphical update

Fixed issues

• Lowered several floating rocks around Port Atlantis
  • Fixed several vegetation models and textures

Originally Posted Here

The new christmas ring allows us to change the color of these ugly ass EMT heal kits.
Truly. Why put in the time to "improve" something that was already fine since beginning and it kept nostalgia feeling. Only to update models to even worse quality both in feel and quality. #revertfapmodelchanges

Truly. Why put in the time to "improve" something that was already fine since beginning and it kept nostalgia feeling. Only to update models to even worse quality both in feel and quality. #revertfapmodelchanges
Legit man. I know visuals are subjective. This is not one of the cases. #revertfapmodelchanges

I will say the Vivo Model does look good. The EMT, negative ghostrider.

Last edited:
The new rewards for Merry Mayhem Annialation is just giving it redulite? Or did last christmas have Redulite mission also?

Anyone know what the gifts are or if they are not available yet

The new rewards for Merry Mayhem Annialation is just giving it redulite? Or did last christmas have Redulite mission also?

Anyone know what the gifts are or if they are not available yet
Dunno what they added but there was redulite MM last year.

I like the new faps design. More sci-fi and military looks. (y)
Yeah just wish they differentiated important items from shit items. MOD FAP Mod2600 etc. Should look the same as a god damn Fap-90

The new healing tool skins look pretty much with the game's theme and pretty sure these will be imported in the UE5 so get used to them :D
I really wish they would also have some sort of colors for rarity, grade skins, glows, auras, to make a difference between fap 5 and mod fap, between t0 and t10. Someday maybe ...

:scratch2:

Redesign Faps?

It's a worry:cry:.

Its a boring pointless use of developers time regardless what the future is beginning.

Want to change something make it exciting, more appealing not this.

2022-11-22
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

• The Fast Aid Pack and EMT Kit Ek series healing tools, have received a graphical update
  • The Hedoc and Vivo series healing tools, have received a graphical update
Not happy with the FAP change... Went from a Sci-Fi looking tool to a military looking took. Love this game as a Sci-Fi game not a military combat game. Just my 2 pecs.

:scratch2:

Redesign Faps?

It's a worry:cry:.

Its a boring pointless use of developers time regardless what the future is beginning.

Want to change something make it exciting, more appealing not this.
pretty sure they have some sort of conversion program or something, to convert or at least any redesigns can be put into both cryengine and Unreal. So this is intended to go into new engine?

And I totally agree with you! :)

False marketing? since the 2021 is still what drops in boxes..
The last 2021 ring was looted 10 days ago, their statement about the new ring was made yesterday. How did you figure that?

The last 2021 ring was looted 10 days ago, their statement about the new ring was made yesterday. How did you figure that?

Becouse opening from phone doesnt show rare hof

Well, for what it's worth I love the new design on my Hedoc :p

Truly - vegetation changes again.... leaf it out boys!
As for the two new series of graphics changes, does this show the extremely slow progress that is being made in conversions that work in both systems and why change the look and feel of loved items anyway? Surely that takes longer and if the devs don't even make colour or texture variants as an improvement, then players are unlikely to see even any upside, apart from actually liking the new designs, which seems rare.

We've had some new buildings shown and a dome in more detail as well. The comments on that were interesting too: trying to see whether MA is improving layouts, how much we need to move around, the whole 'feel' of the game thing.
Lots of shaking of heads, not much nodding it seems...

There is alot of rings i know been looted from webpage that doesnt show in game
You know how long this has been the case for? Does this mean Rare tokens don't pop up either as hof?

Back