Selling: T5.99 Strong claw 75k

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bump! Im also throwing in an item worth around 8k. If interested in finding out what it is, message me :)

Ill be selling my claw, amp, and power crystal separate. Wont sell amp or power crystal will the claw is gone

Can I ask something ?

you are selling these amazing weapon, from april now, and the price is till insane and nobody want them for this price, you remimd me the LP-40 owner trying to sell their uber tier0 gun for +75k.

Dont be wrong I know the weapon are super dupper 2.0 friendly but, common, when you will get out of this speculative bubble ?

consider it as a free bump, have a good day

Can I ask something ?

you are selling these amazing weapon, from april now, and the price is till insane and nobody want them for this price, you remimd me the LP-40 owner trying to sell their uber tier0 gun for +75k.

Dont be wrong I know the weapon are super dupper 2.0 friendly but, common, when you will get out of this speculative bubble ?

consider it as a free bump, have a good day
Im not sure why you think these aren’t selling. Faith just sold hers. The only reason I haven’t sold mine is cause I take breaks in between trying to sell it. Ive been very busy with life, and people keep cutting their prices lower. Its easier to sell a T2-t3 cheaper then the T5. I stopped posting mine for sale for over a month lol. 75K for a tier 5 is still a great price. It’s going to cost you over 15 K to tear it from tier 2, to tier 5

Im not sure why you think these aren’t selling. Faith just sold hers. The only reason I haven’t sold mine is cause I take breaks in between trying to sell it. Ive been very busy with life, and people keep cutting their prices lower. Its easier to sell a T2-t3 cheaper then the T5. I stopped posting mine for sale for over a month lol. 75K for a tier 5 is still a great price. It’s going to cost you over 15 K to tear it from tier 2, to tier 5
why are you telling about the cost to tier, since you get all the TT back the cost to tier is free

Tiering isn't free there is MU costs
Are you the kind of people that sell 2nd hand stuff without removing the VAT price ?

I dont know, im farming my own tiering comp, ten years ago, the cost to tier was a real thing, not today

Are you the kind of people that sell 2nd hand stuff without removing the VAT price ?

I dont know, im farming my own tiering comp, ten years ago, the cost to tier was a real thing, not today
So you farm your own tier components therefore it's free? I guess that makes sense if you don't value your time at all and also somehow can grind without any decay costs. Otherwise we're playing different games here :confused:

why are you telling about the cost to tier, since you get all the TT back the cost to tier is free
Because you will lose over 15k tiering, and that’s after you get the cost of the TT back.

So you farm your own tier components therefore it's free? I guess that makes sense if you don't value your time at all and also somehow can grind without any decay costs. Otherwise we're playing different games here :confused:
How long is it gonna take you to farm 2500 tier 3 components in the cyclops depths? And how much are you going to spend farming them? Same with tier 4 and tier 5? For the rest of the materials needed? Year and half? 2 years?

How long is it gonna take you to farm 2500 tier 3 components in the cyclops depths? And how much are you going to spend farming them? Same with tier 4 and tier 5? For the rest of the materials needed? Year and half? 2 years?
dunno, how much time to get a modified nano blade without depositing to buy it ?

just need some effort and time ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back