Failivrin

Dominant
Society
Hardcore
Isfin Failivrin Meleth
Taking offers

index.php

I guess Christmas came early..

Wicked Lifesteal with a Summer 20. Shame about the debuff to crit damage, but that's pretty minor.

GL.

You mean that -5% is not a typo, and Chrismas Ring 2020 actually have -5% Life Steal as a debuff?

You mean that -5% is not a typo, and Chrismas Ring 2020 actually have -5% Life Steal as a debuff?
its not a negative buff, it just negates any buff you already have. If you have zero, you'll still be zero. If you have 10, now you'll just have 5.

Or is it like Trauma Mitigation where the avatar takes -5% damage from incoming crits.

That is sure just lower the crit damage buff, will be 15% with summer2020 combo.

If you equip it, do you get debuff or its rly just a typo?

Every negative buff works. We had years ago first - movement speed. So if u dont have crit dmg you will end up with -5% doing less crit dmg.

Is this real?
Haha Nope

I think fake news, no "discovery" ingame or EL, no "Rare" item and nothing in auction in "order inventory"
Never mind, my soc mate proved me wrong... :D

This is a sales thread, I am selling [Christmas Ring 2022], stats are shown in first post.
If you are interested, send me an offer.

All others, are free to create their own post to debate buffs and their functions, possible jokes* or what ever.

* For those that not know, rare loot or discoverys from boxes opened through the website, does not show ingame.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back