Price Check FFA stars

miseGXr

Old Alpha
Society
AO
amale suomipoika isildur
Felt cute so made this PC thread, might delete later

Now that MA added rare tokens to top10 places and only handful of the highly sought after weapons left in the vendor, will the stars be valued differently?

Opinions, jokes or just your 2 pecs on FFA stars

FFA Mayhem Prizes​

1st Place - 2 Rare Mayhem Tokens + 60000 Mayhem Tokens2nd Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 50000 Mayhem Tokens3rd Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 30000 Mayhem Tokens4th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 10000 Mayhem Tokens5th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 5000 Mayhem Tokens6th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 4000 Mayhem Tokens7th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 3000 Mayhem Tokens8th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 2000 Mayhem Tokens9th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 1000 Mayhem Tokens10th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token

What was the peak price last year? 6 pec per point about? I could see it going higher for sure as I think 1 more people will be buying them and 2 people will buy more.

I think standard was like 3-4 pec, went high to yeah maybe 6-7 at s few times but I think it peaked even higher around 10 even at one point, and yes will probably be higher this year so my uneducated guess is standard around 6-7pec maybe? More? I don't know shit stop reading!!

event is so long stars won't be more than 1.5-1.6p

otherwise you have a ton of 3x overpayment for rares

1. This event is 15-20% longer than last year, meaning:

a. Those who participate have the same chance / time to hunt / buy stars.
b. Due to this extension, Is it enough time to drop MU from 7 pec last year to 1.6 pec ?

2. This event has 10 stages instead of 5 with rare tokens, meaning:

More participants = more buyers = more demand = more MU

Might be wrong tho, im just a noob who will sell stars.

My 2 pec

Anyone saying stars will be sub 4pec per point is taking the piss 😆 10 guaranteed rares this year, regardless of duration there will be a huge amount of people interested to be ready for whatever comes next in vendor, for most rares are a huge bottleneck and to secure a guaranteed token or two if you place will be too much for more than 10 people to pass up. 6-10per point is my estimation

Honestly I agree with Rocket here - Prices will be alot lower this year compared to last year.

Last year me and Rocket bought like 90% of all the stars, we competed against eachother for 1st place since we both needed that 1st place.
That drove the prices up - We both went for Mod Nano.

This year vendor dosn't have items which people go after the same way.
This year FFA is way longer
This year people either have enough tokens themself to just grind for tokens or they are not going after any weapons.

I have decided yet if I'm gonna buy some stars or just gonna grind stars myself to get that one rare for top10.

My take is 1pec per star on average and maybe peaking now and then at 2pec due to resellers trying to make a dime (And resellers will take a hit since no end users will buy above 2pec)

As a reminder, Sean buys stars, so please don't sell them to him for that cheap XD
So who should people sell to instead - The resellers that are gonna try to resell to the people actually buying stars ? :D

Same as last year.
Start 1-2pec moving to around 5pec closer to end..

last year only two people actually competed for it.
This year there will be a lot more competing given events of last year.
And people need to stock up on tokens for the vendor refresh.. Where we will see perfected nano blades etc

So who should people sell to instead - The resellers that are gonna try to resell to the people actually buying stars ? :D
resellers pay more than that so yes

I understand the people trying to create a hype to push the price up.

Don't forget the current state the game is in, there is just not a lot of liquid ped ingame atm and prices on everything is going down. People will think twice before gambling on a top10 spot, spending 20k ped to get 1 rare token is not worth it....

Honestly I agree with Rocket here - Prices will be alot lower this year compared to last year.

Last year me and Rocket bought like 90% of all the stars, we competed against eachother for 1st place since we both needed that 1st place.
That drove the prices up - We both went for Mod Nano.

This year vendor dosn't have items which people go after the same way.
This year FFA is way longer
This year people either have enough tokens themself to just grind for tokens or they are not going after any weapons.

I have decided yet if I'm gonna buy some stars or just gonna grind stars myself to get that one rare for top10.

My take is 1pec per star on average and maybe peaking now and then at 2pec due to resellers trying to make a dime (And resellers will take a hit since no end users will buy above 2pec)
One little addition to that > 80k > 60k Now

Just not worth it

I understand the people trying to create a hype to push the price up.

Don't forget the current state the game is in, there is just not a lot of liquid ped ingame atm and prices on everything is going down. People will think twice before gambling on a top10 spot, spending 20k ped to get 1 rare token is not worth it....
I can understand people trying to play down the value of stars to push the price down. Can also be applied just as well 🤣

Why are players even doing the mayhem at all if vendor have no items? :scratch2:

I really thought this year they would be worth more since we have more places that rewards rares. Isn't why we all opening boxes and doing mayhem after all?

Why are players even doing the mayhem at all if vendor have no items? :scratch2:

I really thought this year they would be worth more since we have more places that rewards rares. Isn't why we all opening boxes and doing mayhem after all?
Please post screen shot of every single item in vendor displaying a 0 quantity

Please post screen shot of every single item in vendor displaying a 0 quantity

well no screenshot but close enough.

but i agree there's still some nice items in there.
if someone has 1 rare and 80k tokens i'll offer 10k ped for an item i want :))) ( maybe even more if another item is in token range ).

While there are rares there. There's no promise of a vendor restock. I assumed it would of been restocked the day before mayhem opened but I was wrong, so who knows when? So now there's no good options to pull from the vendor, thus there's little incentive to gamble and pile cash into stars and compete for th positions. There's been so many rares drop anyway....

While there are rares there. There's no promise of a vendor restock. I assumed it would of been restocked the day before mayhem opened but I was wrong, so who knows when? So now there's no good options to pull from the vendor, thus there's little incentive to gamble and pile cash into stars and compete for th positions. There's been so many rares drop anyway....
The vendor is looking a little light on variance of desireable items atm. But one of the best weapons is still there x2 if I recall.

Sooo 5 pec per point now? o_O

Anyone in the know, who knows why the price is so mich highdr than people here predicted? Lower drop rate? More people just buying a few k ped worth and hope for a rare?

I think prices might drop a bit now when most are done in Annihilation, but also, prices might be so high cuz there are probably a few out there who might only need one more rare and to them it can be worth 10-20k I don't know, so to secure a top10 spot to just get one rare might be worth more to some than others. Think it's around 4-5 now? My guess it'll drop to maybe 3 and then spike a bit again towards the end

Oh yeah that makes sense, im almost done with annih too didnt evem think about others switching after.

And yeah maybe people are droping 10k to make sure they make top 10. Makes me rly wonder tho if we are gonna see those 3 mil point guys this year? Seems like pure speculation on another mod nano, mod lp100 or what ever is most expensive getting a restock.

Sooo 5 pec per point now? o_O

Anyone in the know, who knows why the price is so mich highdr than people here predicted? Lower drop rate? More people just buying a few k ped worth and hope for a rare?
There were people saying 5 too. As I mentioned, this debate was always going to be extremely polarized due to personal interests on the matter. People competing would obviously try talking down the price, and the other way around. You listened to the wrong posts if you feel like 5 is way higher than you expected.

That being said, people finishing anni first is an aspect here, as the posts above me suggest, and we will see if 5 holds up. But 1-2 pec per point doesn't even make it close to being worth grinding for to sell.

Back