Achievement: lvl 400+ BLP Pistoleer & Ranged BLP

Thank you all very much, it definately was a long grind to get there and its far from over yet.

As to answer a few questions, im working with hijacker to get him some more data to calculate the ped value per skillpoint so jdgree may at some point be able to include it in his tool for data above 20k to be accurate.
So at this point i cant really say how much more work 200-400 is compared to 0-200 though it keeps getting harder and harder.
My highest skill is currently blp weaponry at slightly above 61k.

As for further goals along the road i still want to skill mindforce and melee more at some point (mainly for more health gain) but first comes working on robot looter to get it closer to 100 before easter mayhem.
The longterm goal remains captain 100+ which im persuing to achieve over sideskills (as skilling in space takes forever) and therefor means -> keep on grinding ;)

I’m assuming at some point a full TT ESI won’t even hold a full skill point, meaning chipping out would become impossible. Anybody know what that limit is? Skillcalc seems to crack the shits with such large numbers. Maybe you are getting close? I would love to see a screenie of those insane skill points you have.

Lets inspire each other :D
For a game as old as EU with the age demographic it has, it's a little disappointing seeing people downplay/dismiss others successes/achievements within the game. I'm sure we all have similar goals in this game of wanting to be successful without just tossing money into the void(MA), and I wholeheartedly agree that we should be aiming to inspire and support each other in these goals. What's the point in fighting with each other when we can be working together instead to succeed in this game?

Nice achievement :D what a lot shade here XD

I still remember when i started the game in 2006 and couldnt see a path for me to compete successfully in hunting with my time and budget constraints back then. I was in entropia an explorer, content creator (black gallery), event creator (tactic tuesday), vehicle crafter and then space came out and i saw my chance to compete and a path forward (ToS Normandie space transport service). In 2016 then came loot 2.0 and suddendly everything was possible for a wide range of budgets.
It still took me till 2019 to come back planetside and become a serious planetside hunter and as we were exploring the universe and sharing what we found and enjoyed with the community in twitch (twitch.tv/bonnieeu), discord, ingame channels something else became important to me.

Knowing about the many who may have struggled along the way not able to see their path in the game clearly, their opportunities - i wanted to show what was possible even at a 'late start' in the larger scheme of things.

To a positive outlook - life's to precious to spent it leaving mean and spitefull comments on the internet as 'legacy'.

Last edited:
That's mad. Huge congratulations. I'm going to make a push to hit 100 Laser sniper for sure now you've shamed me into action. ;)

How many hour's per day You play, and how much years?
started in 2006 with around 2-3hours a day, nowadays especially during lockdowns it grew to around 12-13hours average a day not all of which is hunting though as there is afk times inbetween as well as space transport flights/schedule.
Over the years it has went up and down depending on whatever real throws at you - nowadays i work from home.

While i have started in 2006 i didnt hunt heavily planetside until 2019 where i was still in the mid 50ties blp pistoleer i believe (using adjusted maddox), but i had gained alot of sideskills from hunting many years in space.
My progress once i got bp-130 can be seen in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/1-year-of-bp-130.282796/

Some awesome photoshop work there.....Nah gz man thats nuts!

I still remember when i started the game in 2006 and couldnt see a path for me to compete successfully in hunting with my time and budget constraints back then. I was in entropia an explorer, content creator (black gallery), event creator (tactic tuesday), vehicle crafter and then space came out and i saw my chance to compete and a path forward (ToS Normandie space transport service). In 2016 then came loot 2.0 and suddendly everything was possible for a wide range of budgets.
It still took me till 2019 to come back planetside and become a serious planetside hunter and as we were exploring the universe and sharing what we found and enjoyed with the community in twitch (twitch.tv/bonnieeu), discord, ingame channels something else became important to me.

Knowing about the many who may have struggled along the way not able to see their path in the game clearly, their opportunities - i wanted to show what was possible even at a 'late start' in the larger scheme of things.

To a positive outlook - life's to precious to spent it leaving mean and spitefull comments on the internet as 'legacy'.

Weren't you also a successful Bonnie hunter ?

.....If this is a legitimate victory, I applaude but..but,,If

GZ

I congratulate you for having found your niche in the game's economy which enables such a big pursuit in the first place. Like in any system of redistribution, this is a major feat.

Back