TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

only 20k? have you seen what people charge for lp100 lp70 or mod nano? 20k ped is like 1 monthly wage for most people and certainly not overprized if the guns at lvl 70+ go for 200k+
I can see people syaing uber items are overprized and this might be more accurate but I think 2k $ for a low lvl good effi weapon is fair. If you hunt all day everyday you will offset the losses from MU for using L weapons within a year
If you think that 2000 (two thousand dollars!!) for a tiny amount of pixels is a fair price, then you and I differ in opnion a lot ... Once again, the markup doesnt help anyone except resellers and maybe the lucky person looting a weapon. If I could have a 100dps/sec gun for 1000 ped I sure would cycle a lot more (money in MAs hands) ...

i get his point, but mine is that its not a problem, its working as intended. its supposed to be hard, its supposed to be very hard for a player of that level to get that gun

not a bug, a feature :p
"just get good man, just because you cant doesnt mean no one can" sure look Evey can kill Mulciber naked, we should all be able to do it ! getting good is easy, it only cost half a million ped of gear and an other half a million in skill...

seem you are totally missing my point...
First diff between SE01 and 05 is 50dmg and 600hp, at lvl 30 yes you can own an adj vigi ( this i agree it s not over broken) but still can t kill them, you won t have 200hp you will get os by every hit. ( i'm not even sure if you can have 150hp with the codex at lvl30)
Second he got a strong claw fen (probably 50-60k ped) maxed at lvl70, imp hedoc (top 5 best fap ingame) so at least 100k+ ped in stuff to "hunt them normally" but even with that stuff you can t do a normal hunt on SE05 at lvl 30.

An hard mob for lvl30 is something like aurli... go hunt them at lvl 30 you will see how much ped of decays and healing you will have to spend to hunt them, and i mean hunt them 1k+ kill not killing 10 and saying "look it s possible".

With your point of view only uber mob should loot ul gun... i don t mind seeing a Bilk bulk 10 loot an imp2870 20th, this is normal it s an uber gun, but a lvl20 gun for second entity 5 is dumb that s all.

no, in my point of you you need the best gear to get the best gear, aka welcome to loot2.0 brother, nothing new

no, in my point of you you need the best gear to get the best gear, aka welcome to loot2.0 brother, nothing new

but a lvl 20 gun isn t the "best gear" it s nice gear i agree but not the best one, it s not a nano or lp120...

so one more time you need uber item + uber skill to kill uber creature to loot a nice lvl20 noobish gun... and that s dumb

i don t ask bibo to loot imp2870 i ask for gun being related to their mob lvl, it still can be rare if you need 350k ped to loot a gun on SE05, you will need the same on aurli but have to kill 2 or 3 time more aurli

If I see correctly, there are now 3 Opalos in-game. Nice

but a lvl 20 gun isn t the "best gear" it s nice gear i agree but not the best one, it s not a nano or lp120...

so one more time you need uber item + uber skill to kill uber creature to loot a nice lvl20 noobish gun... and that s dumb

i don t ask bibo to loot imp2870 i ask for gun being related to their mob lvl, it still can be rare if you need 350k ped to loot a gun on SE05, you will need the same on aurli but have to kill 2 or 3 time more aurli
I agree that mobs should only drop stuff around their level, not much higher, not much lower. Kinda stupid that areneatrox can drop opalo. Opalo drops should be reserved to lvl 0-10 mobs as the gun maxes at 5. I hope MA redoes a lot of loot tables with stuff like this in mind for UE5 as theres a lot of mobs rn that are really high level but drop really low level armor and weapons.

If you think that 2000 (two thousand dollars!!) for a tiny amount of pixels is a fair price, then you and I differ in opnion a lot ... Once again, the markup doesnt help anyone except resellers and maybe the lucky person looting a weapon. If I could have a 100dps/sec gun for 1000 ped I sure would cycle a lot more (money in MAs hands) ...
The MU for UL item is basicly what people want to pay for these items and if people wanne pay like 20k for a predator or 100k for an imk2 then that is the mu for that item. if people want to pay less the mu will drop simple as that. the fact that the price of items is so high atm is only because thats what people actualy want to pay for them.

Full Weapon names :)

Omegaton M2870 Improved TWEN EditionCalypsoBig Bulk 9
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 TWEN EditionCalypsoBig Bulk 1
Sollomate Opalo TWEN EditionCalypsoThorifoid
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionCalypsoSecond Entity
Sollomate Opalo TWEN EditionCyreneStalker L25
Sollomate Opalo TWEN Edition??
good to see us noobs have a chance to loot a beginner wep - i really hope MA don't screw over all the low players and weps drop from all mobs not just shit pixie parts

an Opalo from Thorio

FFS MA there are players at all levels you know.

i know its early but this is a bad sign imo

you misspelled "awful" :D
I disagree. While it's nice to see the big toys drop left and right, the fundation of the game sits on player retention. Having good tools for the entry level is essential.

The idea of having weak claw dropping on young argonauts was really good. I hope to see the low level guns being restricted to low level mobs. Would be great to see puny deopping puny weapons and tools that are really good for new players.

Last edited:
I disagree. While it's nice to see the big toys drop left and right, the fundation of the game siss on player retention. Having good tools for the entry level is essential.

The idea of having weak claw dropping on young argonauts was really good. I hope to see the low level guns being restricted to low level mobs. Would be great to see puny deopping puny weapons and tools that are really good for new players.

This is something most people forget or shrug under a carpet.

without thousands of people making up the foundation, there is not much left for the top to stand on, in a good way that is. All parts of the game, levels and proffessions need to work for all to function well, purely catering to the top0.01% will never go well.

That said, the twen mk2 looks really nice, would personally love to have one of those :p

What about mining? Do these drop while mining? Daggers had dropped before during mining in Arkadia.

Is mining forgotten in the events?

What about mining? Do these drop while mining? Daggers had dropped before during mining in Arkadia.

Is mining forgotten in the events?
you can wait a little it only began, during sga we had some mining loot too

EWE ( MM ),
A-3 ( IMK2 ),
Camo Arms,
DOA,
Fire Forge,
Meckel & Loch,
Omegaton,
Sollomate,
Starkhov,
Tegretov,
First gen MF chips,
Castorian melee,
RepEdge,

EWE ( MM ),
A-3 ( IMK2 ),
Camo Arms,
DOA,
Fire Forge,
Meckel & Loch,
Omegaton,
Sollomate,
Starkhov,
Tegretov,
First gen MF chips,
Castorian melee,
RepEdge,
do ancient items also belong in this list or where they part of a different event?

Well... anew fresh twen item dropped today
DPS and RANGE is like a MODMERC, better eff

EDITED : THE ITEM DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY AMP

probably still 50..60k worth

[Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition]

Last edited:
Well... anew fresh twen item dropped today
DPS and RANGE is like a MODMERC, better eff
i wonder if it fits an amp, if accepts a dante it is the new XP1 Scanthi
for sure an 80k item
if it does not... probably still 50..60k worth

[Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition]
Does not take amp like regular version I've heard.

index.php

Last edited:
Back