Takuta Plateau HSL 27 Jan - 11 Feb - one person can win multiple prizes!

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Due to popular demand, Holy Moly will be hosting another event on Takuta Plateau and will be awarding top 3 highest single loots 2000 PED each!

index.php

Event dates:
Start: Jan. 27 - 19:00 UTC (MA time)
End: Feb. 11 - 22:00 UTC (MA time)
Prizes awarded the following days.

Event rules:
There will be 3 prizes of 2000 PED each awarded to top 3 HSL on Takuta Plateau. One person CAN win more than one prize!!! Event is only for solo hunters, no teams allowed. Anyone can participate, including members of Holy Moly.

No registration is required.
HOFs will be tracked through EntropiaLife.com so if you qualify, I will find you and I WILL pay you (me or one of my soc m8s :) )

LAs setup:
Tax: 3.49%
Density - Maximum
Maturity: Spiders minimum (youngs)

Participating LA:
Takuta Plateau - ( /wp [Calypso, 38737, 31715, 101, Takuta] ) - Araneatrox - closest TP: Sakura City: /wp [Calypso, 39672, 30222, 103, Waypoint]

Best of luck to all participants!

daily bump!

:bump:
(Ooops.. sry did not see it was allrdy bumped. Just delete my post if needed)

Rank 4 codex, OAC, UL NeopSion impants (last augemnted dropped 2 weeks ago), M91 Stalker Augemnted etc ;)

Double dip on Takuta!

EUT should drop on all mobs, and a pair of Supremacy gloves just dropped (on a different maturity) but still, it means they have buffed loots.
We will report any other interesting findings.

Density is set to maximum for proper slaughter!
Maturity will remain for duration of this event, but might change after.

I looted a Doa Slugstorm there back in the days when WSS was holding it during Landgrab😎

Currently top 3 loots in this round are:

Chairman whatwouldjesusdo EdgewiseThe UnitAraneatrox Young10 467 PEDTue, 31 Jan 2023 10:51:39
Sebastian HeadshooterGT MatkowskiThe UnitAraneatrox Young1 492 PEDFri, 27 Jan 2023 22:10:35
Chairman whatwouldjesusdo EdgewiseThe UnitAraneatrox Young1 055 PEDSat, 28 Jan 2023 01:29:04

The Unit group is pretty determined to get all our money apparently, last run was also dominated by them. Or is it that they have lootius on their side, what's going on there guys? :D

Currently top 3 loots in this round are:

Chairman whatwouldjesusdo EdgewiseThe UnitAraneatrox Young10 467 PEDTue, 31 Jan 2023 10:51:39
Sebastian HeadshooterGT MatkowskiThe UnitAraneatrox Young1 492 PEDFri, 27 Jan 2023 22:10:35
Chairman whatwouldjesusdo EdgewiseThe UnitAraneatrox Young1 055 PEDSat, 28 Jan 2023 01:29:04

The Unit group is pretty determined to get all our money apparently, last run was also dominated by them. Or is it that they have lootius on their side, what's going on there guys? :D
giphy.gif

[Globals]: Brastem Sendaran Funkaros killed a creature (Araneatrox Young) with a value of 5584 PED at Takuta Plateau! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

Shaolin coming in hot

With the level of activity there another 5digit wouldn't surprise me 🔥
Is it yours? :cool:

Double dip TWEN & HSL

noice.gif

Not on Takuta, but why not double dip .... I mean... :D

Takuta prolly has better & bigger spawn, bit less crowded,

Congrats to Baldurn!!!

[Globals]: Archaon Baldurn Zantetsuken has found a rare item (Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition) with a value of 123 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
[Globals]: Archaon Baldurn Zantetsuken killed a creature (Araneatrox Young) with a value of 173 PED!

I havn't slept for a week because of this event and I love it

Can't wait for the next round again

My GF doesn't love it though.

Thanks for hosting
We're very happy you loved it! :)

Hopefully she will like the next ones.
We're happy to take any feedback however and hopefully you guys will find enjoyable levels of playing the events. Maybe she'll like Kingfishers more? Falxangius? :D

Thank you

We're very happy you loved it! :)

Hopefully she will like the next ones.
We're happy to take any feedback however and hopefully you guys will find enjoyable levels of playing the events. Maybe she'll like Kingfishers more? Falxangius? :D

Thank you
She doesn't play Entropia, and I might have spent a few hours too many hunting on your great LA :D

Edit:

I do love Falxangius even more and would love to see a HSL style event on small Falx... I know its big on your LA currently.. :)

She doesn't play Entropia, and I might have spent a few hours too many hunting on your great LA :D

Edit:

I do love Falxangius even more and would love to see a HSL style event on small Falx... I know its big on your LA currently.. :)
You know, there's little difference between Young and Stalker in terms of the punch they pack.. and the 1k HP difference is loaded with a lot more OAC, Heart Oil, Bio IDs and other goodies. Falxangius is probably the best mob for OAC, it gives up to 3-4 PED OAC in one drop.
We will think about further events there,

You know, there's little difference between Young and Stalker in terms of the punch they pack.. and the 1k HP difference is loaded with a lot more OAC, Heart Oil, Bio IDs and other goodies. Falxangius is probably the best mob for OAC, it gives up to 3-4 PED OAC in one drop.
We will think about further events there,
True

I have been hunting them for a bit while the tax has been at 1 percent.

i am right at the spot where they are just too annoying hunting solo hehe, soon i will though.

Back