Entropia Life open API

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
If you want to fetch data from Entropia Life, we are currently working on our API here:

http://api.entropialife.com/swagger/index.html

As time progress more and more of the features you find on the Entropia Life site, will be available via the api.
Posting data to Entropia Life will require you to get a TokenUser (once we make those endpoints).

If you have any whishes as to which endpoints to make first, let me know.

For now you can get hunting, mining and crafting globals.
The parameters you can send with those requests makes it so you can select specific mobs, landarea, players and timeframes.

So, it will be possible to do a "top 100 biggest aurli loots last week" or "player X's globals on Armax" .. or.. (Please note to limit the stress on the server, a request on hunting, mining and crafting globals can at max return 100 entries)..

Have fun. :)

Wow I never thought this was something that would be released. Much respect for giving users access to this data

Wow, this is excellent; I used to utilize the raw data option back when the site was Entropia Tracker, so this is a nice replacement.

Any chance of resuscitating and incorporating the Auction Tracker? It's been broken on the site for a few years.

Nice! Lets see what the community comes up with

if it's possible - linking items looted with what mob... so rare items / discovery hofs. i know they don't always come from globals , but that's my suggestion i'd like to see. TY

if it's possible - linking items looted with what mob... so rare items / discovery hofs. i know they don't always come from globals , but that's my suggestion i'd like to see. TY
I cant really do that since the items are also from crafting and so on.

BUT.. what you, your self, can already do with the API is to "find it" your self.

Lets say you looted an adjusted V1 (do they still even exist?).

If you did, it would likely be a global. Thus you could see which time you got it, lets say "2023-02-11 05:52:00"..
You could then query globals for your player/avatar at 2023-02-11 05:50:00 to 2023-02-11 05-:55:00 and see what you globalled on. If it would show you globalled on 3 Longu's .. then its likely its from a Longu you got the V1 ...

-------------
|. . . . . . . . . . |
|. . . . . . . . . . | <--- Box ..... ---> Thinking
|. . . . . . . . . . |
-------------

Also, the API will for the most parts be "building blocks" you can put together to build the data you want.
Some of the endpoints will be "somewhat specific" since they require complex SQL that would take a lot of endpoint calls if you were to generate the data/response your self.. but stuff like this, you can do your self fairly easy.

Miss you Starfinder :) Nice doing good work!

Really great work @Starfinder
The API looks nice but I kind of miss proper pagination.

Thank you for this!

Really great work @Starfinder
The API looks nice but I kind of miss proper pagination.
Yeah.. Its (for now) a choice. So you cant easily rip the entire database. But I guess you could just select "short timeframes" and do it that way.

We might add that a little later - working on getting the auction tracker back up and running so you can access auction data via the API as well.

Auction data is now being collected again by Entropia Life ... and its of course available through the api. That is all for now - more will come. depending on amount of redbull i can consume ... (its normal for heart rates to be meaured in 4 digits, right?)

Nice of you to release this to public, now for us less tech savy out there how do I pull specific time info from rare items or globals for specific player or most importantly, pull list of all rare items for a specific time range or specified player. Would be most appreciated ;).

Reactions: jak
Nice of you to release this to public, now for us less tech savy out there how do I pull specific time info from rare items or globals for specific player or most importantly, pull list of all rare items for a specific time range or specified player. Would be most appreciated ;).
There's two ways:
1: Use Entropia Life - the website. :)
2: Bribe one of your tech savy friends to build the website/application/discord bot you want using the data we ar eproviding. :p

Ok the api works great but hate seeing hidden aviator as name the Ava name is available on site but it's hidden in api.

Last edited:
Ok the api works great but hate seeing hidden aviator as name the Ava name is available on site but it's hidden in api.
Screenshot_20230506-212058.png
Good imo. People should have a right to privacy. It has been this way on EL for a long time, I don't see why it should work differently if you pull the data with an API instead of the website.

Good imo. People should have a right to privacy. It has been this way on EL for a long time, I don't see why it should work differently if you pull the data with an API instead of the website.
I agree partially i mean it should also be hidden on site too in that case

Is there something wrong with the timestamps?

json response from swagger :

{
"id": 41922701,
"value": 91,
"lootTime": "2023-05-13T13:37:51.187",
"lootType": 0,
"mobId": 149,
"mobName": "Phasm",
"who": {
"id": 19610,
"name": "Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis",
"isTeam": false
},
"mobGeneration": {
"id": 1777,
"name": "Phasm Old",
"health": 2010
},
"location": {
"id": 289,
"name": "OLA#38",
"planet": null
}
}

same global @chat.log
2023-05-13 13:31:15 [Globals] [] Giannis Symbil Sentimenevoslakis killed a creature (Phasm Old) with a value of 91 PED at OLA#38!

This happens to all globals

Thanks

i would propose ro reduce the number of "feed required to validate data" for outer planets.
i saw on cyrene that globals in the morning Europe are not reported and evening (USA arrives) are.
would be great to ahve "certified feeds" that are accepted even if are the sole online (life a PP Officer as an example)

The new Spina creatures (and maybe others, didn't confirm that) don't show up in the API feeds for globals.

If you want to fetch data from Entropia Life, we are currently working on our API here:

http://api.entropialife.com/swagger/index.html

As time progress more and more of the features you find on the Entropia Life site, will be available via the api.
Posting data to Entropia Life will require you to get a TokenUser (once we make those endpoints).

If you have any whishes as to which endpoints to make first, let me know.

For now you can get hunting, mining and crafting globals.
The parameters you can send with those requests makes it so you can select specific mobs, landarea, players and timeframes.

So, it will be possible to do a "top 100 biggest aurli loots last week" or "player X's globals on Armax" .. or.. (Please note to limit the stress on the server, a request on hunting, mining and crafting globals can at max return 100 entries)..

Have fun. :)
This is fantastic news!

Starfinder you are an amazing player and hugely respectable.

I am super happy. :)

Havent been able to use this API recently, any updates?

API has been down for a few days returning a 403 forbidden error code.

Back