TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

I presume it will perhaps be like the opalo and could potentially drop from a couple of sources? Just looking at the globals from the person before and after the time of discovery, it was feffox presumably on caly sooo..

But i'd guess we will see some TWEN items dropping from multiple sources, possibly just a way to not make 900 people drool and shout over trying to get the kill on every single X mob that drops something :p

Twen amp blp
Twen amp laser
Twen scope
Twen sight
Crit damage increase on All

😍please😍

Well, as title says, a thread to brag discoveries, post stats, links for all the hunters that got an event item.

and also comments on "comparable" items or estimation of values.

Show us your captured HOFs

So far TWEN edition of
MK2

seems "old glorious weapons" are revamped... maybe a Katsuichi? a DOA ? an ArcSpark? an Opalo will arrive ? or Angel, Martial, some chip?
Update the main post please

index.php

Last edited:
Well... anew fresh twen item dropped today
DPS and RANGE is like a MODMERC, better eff

EDITED : THE ITEM DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY AMP

probably still 50..60k worth

[Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition]
I’m sure it will accept amp in next VU :)

At least that’s what Adj V1 sellers been saying since I joined this game ^^

UncleMo got a A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN Edition from Rextelum Majestic

Full Weapon names :)

A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionLuri UncleMo NightshadeCalypsoRextelum Majestic
ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN EditionJulio Te FuentesCalypsoRextelum Soldier
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionQueen Kerrigan of BladesCalypsoBig Bulk
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Editionmilton osga hastingsCalypsoFeffox
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionYog Synial Sothoth??
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionDaniel Danutu07 Ionut??
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionJohn n1ghtmare1 RidingerCalypso?
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionBrastem Sendaran Funkaros??
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Editionmimi mimi leeCyreneStalker L25
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionHenrik Bengha BengtssonCalypsoSecond Entity
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionChairman whatwouldjesusdo EdgewiseCalypsoThorifoid
Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Editionsorin Statica teodorCalypsoBig Bulk 1
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionAlexander Alexander212 O'ConerCalypsoBig Bulk 9

wanna double check Juan, is 2870 from BB01? or 09?

+1 Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Edition
+1 Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Edition

Full Weapon names :)

Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN EditionArchaon Baldurn ZantetsukenCalypsoAraneatrox Young
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionAleksandr Kora Korolev??
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionLuri UncleMo NightshadeCalypsoRextelum Majestic
ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN EditionJulio Te FuentesCalypsoRextelum Soldier
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionQueen Kerrigan of BladesCalypsoBig Bulk
Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1, Adjusted, TWEN Editionmilton osga hastingsCalypsoFeffox
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionYog Synial Sothoth??
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionDaniel Danutu07 Ionut??
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionJohn n1ghtmare1 RidingerCalypso?
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionBrastem Sendaran Funkaros??
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Editionmimi mimi leeCyreneStalker L25
Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN EditionHenrik Bengha BengtssonCalypsoSecond Entity
Sollomate Opalo, TWEN EditionChairman whatwouldjesusdo EdgewiseCalypsoThorifoid
Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Editionsorin Statica teodorCalypsoBig Bulk 9
A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN EditionAlexander Alexander212 O'ConerCalypsoBig Bulk 1
I sent a PM to Aleksandr Kora Korolev when he looted his Opalo and asked where it dropped,

he informed me it was from a Halix.

Does anyone else wonder or worry with how much efficiency has grown? That SB unlimited knife is crazy at 94%. What will they do to excite people and add value for 25 years, 100% efficiency? 110%?

Maybe add some lower efficiency UL into the loot pool that the common Joe can loot for TWEN? 70% efficiency would be nice for a few of us.

Does anyone else wonder or worry with how much efficiency has grown? That SB unlimited knife is crazy at 94%. What will they do to excite people and add value for 25 years, 100% efficiency? 110%?

Maybe add some lower efficiency UL into the loot pool that the common Joe can loot for TWEN? 70% efficiency would be nice for a few of us.
absolutely not. higher efficiency for everyone literally means everyone lose less ped, thus having more to spend towards whatever they want and keep the economy rolling, i dont see how it can be bad for players in any way shape or form. its really easy to look for other ways to upgrade, other than efficiency :)

Just life Feffoid and the special spawn after ;)
You just had me go check my mob map - senile old man that I am, you are right Feffoid not feffox :)

And yeah, have asked the new RT dev about having that surprise "feature" removed lol

Last edited:

takes ages to get high looter with that item

Back