TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

Sendaran opalo was on spider I beleive

Not even in real life?
Only in real life, aint no chance in hell ill ever loot anything decent in EU lmao

Win lottery irl, buy shit in EU without to much care and just shoot for fun is the plan, and realistic goal for me :p

Anything interesting dropped off a lower level yet?
When I say lower I mean around level 20 ish.
I would love to think that us poor lowbies might be in with a chance of getting something nice.

+ Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Edition

I would love to think that us poor lowbies might be in with a chance of getting something nice.
The Halix on Ark =)

I have always thought that the weapons and armour dropped by mobs should be comparable to the mob that drops it, I mean try killing a Molisk leader with an Opalo, I think you’ll be there a loooong time!
I get that items are dropped by creature type, rather than level, unless I am mistaken, but I am sure something could be worked out. It seems absurd to me that l/we have to hunt very high level mobs to get a low level piece of kit, which will probably sit in storage and rarely, if ever, see any use, or, sell it.
Bearing in mind that I, sadly, don’t have the time or money (mostly money to be fair) to play even a fraction of how much I would like, the ONLY way the likes of me, will get their virtual hands on a twen item, is by looting it, it would be nice if and when it drops, it would be something that is appropriate to my/our skills etc so that I/we, can make use of it.
Interesting to see that at least a couple of lowish mobs HAVE dropped twen items though, even if they are only low Damage weapons..

@ Munkster
It is a matter of "Progress", all games ask for killing stronger opponents to obtain better equip.
EU extremizes the concept, rewarding under ammo the player and forcing him to transfer losses to other gamers via MU or to top up with credit card.
MA deires players that have big spending capacity, dont care if have a local drawdown and focus on progress.
To be clear, people that buy (L) armors, progress endless in Armatrix to push levels, use pills, and amplificators to kill monster as big as they can, for fun.

for FUN. the concept of money management, and of risk control is not from company.
in this MMO envirinment, the actual game trend of "solo hunting" answers to your question
i cant solo kill a molisk leader with an opalo eficiently if at all

but i personally took part in a 12mn proteron "opalo (or barb) zerg party" and the monster were melting under multiple peashooter.

the above said, i have no expectations in looting any item from the event and this is probably the best attitude. i just kill to sell to Counsul Tiberius the loots in AH

Reactions: Mac
Table updated

+ A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN Edition
+ Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition

If anyone knows what Forgo hunted let us know :) Ty

Forgo hunted Kool Kats on Rocktropia.

unlikely or if they do i t will be after 100 of the items drops and the value goes to +300

opalo from spider lol even if it was a young just laughable.

unlikely or if they do i t will be after 100 of the items drops and the value goes to +300

opalo from spider lol even if it was a young just laughable.
Oldest trick in MA's carnival game handbook. Sucker people to hunt over their level to try and win a prize. (I fall for it every time) :yay:

Oldest trick in MA's carnival game handbook. Sucker people to hunt over their level to try and win a prize. (I fall for it every time) :yay:
well some people are gonna get 300K + just have to wait and see

make your contributions and you get a better seat.

Reactions: Mac
Some 20 year anniversary celebration we’re having ehh?
I am still waiting for my present from MA though 😳, mind you I only played for the last 19 years (off and on) so prob gunna have to wait til next year for mine, so, should tie in with that theory about lower levels dropping stuff later!

+ Opalo TWEN : Trent EnTrooper Dammendorf - Steampunk
+ FF DAR 9300 TWEN : Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo - Letomie ?

+ Opalo TWEN : Trent EnTrooper Dammendorf - Steampunk
+ FF DAR 9300 TWEN : Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo - Letomie ?
Added, any info on the maturity of Letomie? :)

image.png
image.png

[DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN Edition]

Looted by Evey from Harvester Gen 3

Back