FYI: "The Prodigy" Is Recruiting

sorinel89

Alpha
Society
The Prodigy
Miss Afrodita TheOne
Hello everyone,

Recently I have had the honour to be elected Supreme Leader Dictator Fascist 🤣 of our society which is "The Prodigy", hence it is my responsibility now to recruit some new members.

We are a fun bunch with a mix of miners&hunters and of course gamblers plus we are always lucky. We are pretty active and always have our backs, and for a while I feel like friendships have also developed throughout, so much so that our social aspect has even lead to meet ups (more to come) in RL which was an amazing experience for me personally and I hope for other members too.

As we are in the top 50 most skilled societies in EU of course we are looking for some skilled individuals, and the threshold we look for is at least 300k skillpoint. Furthermore, if you have a good sense of humour (that is main requirement tbh because we do take the piss out of each other for fun sometimes so you will need to have a thick skin too, there will be no frowns in our soc😁🤣), like a drink or 20, are up for new experiences with different kinds of people or even join a society that will always look out for you and help when the case get in touch and we'll have a chat.

Discord is required as we do hunts and fun stuff like that. 😁

All in all, please get in touch if you feel like we would be the right society for you and let us start a journey filled with fun, laughter and respect.

Cheers.

Afrodita TheOne.

⚡

Don't be shy, because we are not either! ✌🤣

Word on the street is that you need to love Chicks with D*cks to join this soc ... :unsure:

Word on the street is that you need to love Chicks with D*cks to join this soc ... :unsure:

Ok ok, you got me, chicks with dicks can apply too. We do not discriminate. 🤣🤣🤣

Bump! Come one guys join a fun bunch, we only bite a little when we're too drunk.

If you want a soc where you will be called Pleb, Peasant, N00b, Cuck, Tranny lover...If you want a soc where you try to start normal conversation and it ends up in politics and sick fetishes, mental problems, conspiracy theories and so on...if you want a soc where you write in chat how bad your returns are and what to do to get better and people answer you with LUL, KEKW, LMAO, GIT GUD, Click some shrapnel lolo...If you want all that than this is nice cozy soc but i would not recommend joining this society.

If you want a soc where you will be called Pleb, Peasant, N00b, Cuck, Tranny lover...If you want a soc where you try to start normal conversation and it ends up in politics and sick fetishes, mental problems, conspiracy theories and so on...if you want a soc where you write in chat how bad your returns are and what to do to get better and people answer you with LUL, KEKW, LMAO, GIT GUD, Click some shrapnel lolo...If you want all that than this is nice cozy soc but i would not recommend joining this society.
If nobody trolls you, something isn't right 🤣🤣

Dont be shy. Come to discuss with us about 5g and vaccines.

Still looking for people to share the fun with! 🤩🥳

Requirements for the soc.
7lntl4.jpg

Come on, have some beers with us ! 🍻🍻🍻

Back