Selling: POE TWEN Arms F

MrBabul

Alpha
Society
Kingsajz
Crystal MJ Diamond
Hello there.

I have for sale TWEN Protector of the Empire Arm Guards (F) with great tier rate - 168/200!
SB: TAKING OFFERS BO: 16k ped

Would preffer peds but might take some items as part of trade.
Feel free to PM me here, ingame or just reply to the topic :)

index.php

Last edited:
Ill start with tt+6000

what if you cant complete the set? or MA decides to not complete another set, woudlt it be then a useless part for those peds?

what if you cant complete the set? or MA decides to not complete another set, woudlt it be then a useless part for those peds?
There is a risk in anything you do in eu, we can just speculate but my guess is there will be few m and f sets after TWEN ends.

Hold these till next year then sell for double the price when the last person is trying to create their set
Nah im ok with that, but if you want to make 20k in a year we can meet and do the trade right now :D

Guys dont be like one reseler who offered me 4k for imp angel part and later was selling set for 70k xD

My offer is serious and you didnt specify a start bid so i started with what it would have been worth 3 years ago. Yes i know i will be most likely outbid on the current bid too but its worth a try since thats what forum sales are for right?

Thats BO based on information i got from people who bought or sold a part. Im always open to reasonable offers.

Thats BO based on information i got from people who bought or sold a part. Im always open to reasonable offers.
Are those people who actualy buy stuff because they got the peds for it .
Or are those people who talk to much and dream of other peoples ped cards 😅 ?

I recently sold a part.

Mainly i spoke with Eve since he own a full set, but i also been told set is worth around 140-150k. Like i said im not fixed on 20k but if someone want it right now thats the price i ask. If atleast 10k will be in peds i can take some items as part of trade.

Price is what ever people pay for :) Not trying to insult or anything

Just saying :D

Imagine you Pass on a Real offer because you wait for a fictional

Mainly i spoke with Eve since he own a full set, but i also been told set is worth around 140-150k. Like i said im not fixed on 20k but if someone want it right now thats the price i ask. If atleast 10k will be in peds i can take some items as part of trade.
Full set price for rare armor sets have additional premium price due to them being hard to complete, especially this one that do not guarantee many complete sets in the end.

Therefore each part are lower valued due to it can take a long time completing a set and the risk not completing it at all.

Even so 140-150k sounds too much for this armor set stat/buff-wise, probaly more realistically you can expect 100k-120k for the complete set at most.

For each part? 10-15k probably is decent range and my guess is most of the sold parts have gone for around this. Below 9k are laughable offers.

Last edited:
After talking with few other pople im lowering BO to 18K peds.
Dont be shy, give me a reasonable offer and we might have a deal! :)

B.U.M.P did more research and other parts are being sold in 16k range so thats new BO.
Get your arms today!

Full set price for rare armor sets have additional premium price due to them being hard to complete, especially this one that do not guarantee many complete sets in the end.

Therefore each part are lower valued due to it can take a long time completing a set and the risk not completing it at all.

Even so 140-150k sounds too much for this armor set stat/buff-wise, probaly more realistically you can expect 100k-120k for the complete set at most.

For each part? 10-15k probably is decent range and my guess is most of the sold parts have gone for around this. Below 9k are laughable offers.
just the fact that this armor has 15% crit dmg increased, which for a mod nano user means around 130-150 dmg/crit its like having half dmg dealt by a normal use, calculate 10000 crits (which you get in a few days of 12h/day hunting) x 1/2 cost to a swing with mod nano and translate it in decay/ammo used. you will find out that 15% crit dmg increased means a lot.

Start collecting this awesome armor, get my arms :D

My offer still stands :p

Weekend, make yourself a gift !

Back