Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

Status
Quite funny, all these angry reactions.
But all the angry hamsters just keep on running in their hamster wheels.
And MA? They really don't care as long as you all keep on paying :ROFLMAO:

You Must get tired of being a cynic all the time no?

Some hamsters realized that the hamster wheel does not lead anywhere

Messi was all brash wanting to buy peoples gear too but has not yet wanted to buy any of mine, so much for the hopes of being free right away :(

So true isnt it.. addiction what else you can say?

Some hamsters realized that the hamster wheel does not lead anywhere

Messi was all brash wanting to buy peoples gear too but has not yet wanted to buy any of mine, so much for the hopes of being free right away :(
They have to sell a dream. Ever wonder why they dont coment on these kind a posts or where discusions about botting take place?

The bug is identified. Loot drops as soon as it is put inside lootpool. If MA Quality Assurance team does not take over and fix it, instead call it dynamic... well then they can keep their dynamic priveleges and I might very well consider taking my privileges elsewhere. This is NOT the game I signed up to play!

I guess most people stopped talking after they realized there is no answer... so whats the point?

Real money play (RCE) needs to be fair and a trustworthy platform. Developers CANNOT play god mode as if this was rust.

There is a lot of work to be done to get this game where it should be. Does the team still have the spirit and drive to make it happen?
How is this a bug? still random just goes to whoever in the right place right time like any other HOF or rare, what you are really saying is I want them to meter any changes to loot table so more players split and you still get none or get it but less, everyone stuck on I want to have my cake and eat it also argument, loot should be even, except the HOF and rare I get.. then I want it huge, I will still cry and trash the game and any player who gets anything but me either way... ma should listen to me... Somehow MA supposed to not only make 0 profit but put money in so we can all have over 100% returns? So many real problems to be fixed and great ideas for EU.. but no we want to cry abut how the world has wronged us, ma sucks and everyone should quit... Great for the game right? accomplishes less than nothing just detracts from anything positive ever being accomplished.
Of all the issues I have with MA and EU loot has never been one of them, if it was would have left long time ago. Whatever the many layers of how MA balancing loot is. It is defiantly consistently the same... unpredictable with room to profit if you put the work in or some loss for the rest of us who just want to play the game and have fun, with rare random huge HOF and rare mixed in to give the hope luck will save us from ourselves. Loot is what it is supposed to be unpredictable and random while not robbing us all blind but robbing almost all of us a little lol.
Really annoys me though, put over a year of work and allot of PED into make armor set and all I get is players trashing me and crying over how MA updates loot when know one even knows when or if they ever will and it just goes to whoever in the right place right time if they do. Really we should all be ok with that even when we are not the one to catch it, just be glad MA did not keep it all, but we stuck on how they giving it back forgetting they could not give it at all lol.
Even more annoying... stuck on "its a loot bug" and who knows what other tin foil hat ideas while in this case the real complaint with pristine drops in loot most are clueless of, while I and a few other should be but are not crying about it, we all lost huge.... lets say you cycle 100's of thousands of PED and spend more on top of it buying pristine and materialists to make an armor set with a crazy good buff and ok defense, then this cool new TWEN armor comes out with better defense and almost as good a buff devaluing the set you put all that PED and time into. On the up side, probably why MA adjusted the drop rate, on the down side its worth less as a result. Players like me who had allot into it get to eat the loss. It Is what it is wont see me crying over it. Other than loot balance MA has an economy to manage as well, players get kind of mad you devalue there stuff. We all want great gear easy 2 get and priced well and at the same time want our stuff to be same or higher value than we paid with silly markup.. Just like loot not really possible, we cant have our cake and eat it to.
I happen to Love EU, MA been running 20 years and we still here, they not doing all bad. I want to see another 20 long as they don't rob me 2 much and game fun I will be here. We need productive constructive ideas and complaints we expect MA to listen. Maybe even not trash our own game and community chasing what we really need, more players away. Most of this tread makes me want to quit EU not because of MA but the players, Already have to deal with all the greed and shady silliness we get as a side affects of a real cash economy, do not need players trashing my gameplay and work to top it off, rather rude and kills the fun.
All that being said I am a mostly unstable old man who probably spent to many years in 3rd world country's to have much tolerance left for people in general, playing EU to keep me off the streets and out the bars what do I know. Other than you may want players like me putting money in the game and having fun, try not to chase us away with your sky is falling the game is rigged BS. Everyone with the loot anger must have a gambling problem, not that hard to profit in EU just more fun doing all the things that eat PED while ignoring the many ways available in EU to make PED. Almost like MA knows what they are doing, give you every chance to make or loose PED in every way but make loosing PED so much more fun and gaining it so much more work.

How is this a bug? still random just goes to whoever in the right place right time like any other HOF or rare, what you are really saying is I want them to meter any changes to loot table so more players split and you still get none or get it but less, everyone stuck on I want to have my cake and eat it also argument, loot should be even, except the HOF and rare I get.. then I want it huge, I will still cry and trash the game and any player who gets anything but me either way... ma should listen to me... Somehow MA supposed to not only make 0 profit but put money in so we can all have over 100% returns? So many real problems to be fixed and great ideas for EU.. but no we want to cry abut how the world has wronged us, ma sucks and everyone should quit... Great for the game right? accomplishes less than nothing just detracts from anything positive ever being accomplished.
Of all the issues I have with MA and EU loot has never been one of them, if it was would have left long time ago. Whatever the many layers of how MA balancing loot is. It is defiantly consistently the same... unpredictable with room to profit if you put the work in or some loss for the rest of us who just want to play the game and have fun, with rare random huge HOF and rare mixed in to give the hope luck will save us from ourselves. Loot is what it is supposed to be unpredictable and random while not robbing us all blind but robbing almost all of us a little lol.
Really annoys me though, put over a year of work and allot of PED into make armor set and all I get is players trashing me and crying over how MA updates loot when know one even knows when or if they ever will and it just goes to whoever in the right place right time if they do. Really we should all be ok with that even when we are not the one to catch it, just be glad MA did not keep it all, but we stuck on how they giving it back forgetting they could not give it at all lol.
Even more annoying... stuck on "its a loot bug" and who knows what other tin foil hat ideas while in this case the real complaint with pristine drops in loot most are clueless of, while I and a few other should be but are not crying about it, we all lost huge.... lets say you cycle 100's of thousands of PED and spend more on top of it buying pristine and materialists to make an armor set with a crazy good buff and ok defense, then this cool new TWEN armor comes out with better defense and almost as good a buff devaluing the set you put all that PED and time into. On the up side, probably why MA adjusted the drop rate, on the down side its worth less as a result. Players like me who had allot into it get to eat the loss. It Is what it is wont see me crying over it. Other than loot balance MA has an economy to manage as well, players get kind of mad you devalue there stuff. We all want great gear easy 2 get and priced well and at the same time want our stuff to be same or higher value than we paid with silly markup.. Just like loot not really possible, we cant have our cake and eat it to.
I happen to Love EU, MA been running 20 years and we still here, they not doing all bad. I want to see another 20 long as they don't rob me 2 much and game fun I will be here. We need productive constructive ideas and complaints we expect MA to listen. Maybe even not trash our own game and community chasing what we really need, more players away. Most of this tread makes me want to quit EU not because of MA but the players, Already have to deal with all the greed and shady silliness we get as a side affects of a real cash economy, do not need players trashing my gameplay and work to top it off, rather rude and kills the fun.
All that being said I am a mostly unstable old man who probably spent to many years in 3rd world country's to have much tolerance left for people in general, playing EU to keep me off the streets and out the bars what do I know. Other than you may want players like me putting money in the game and having fun, try not to chase us away with your sky is falling the game is rigged BS. Everyone with the loot anger must have a gambling problem, not that hard to profit in EU just more fun doing all the things that eat PED while ignoring the many ways available in EU to make PED. Almost like MA knows what they are doing, give you every chance to make or loose PED in every way but make loosing PED so much more fun and gaining it so much more work.

You misunderstand what people are trashing here.

People are NOT trashing YOU because YOU got the lottery ticket and a guardian angel at MA directing loot to YOU.

People are madge that the way it was done, is what it is. So this means that people are madge at:

People ARE trashing the process because the process entails SOMEONE getting the lotteryticket and a guardian angel at MA directinghe loot to PEOPLE at the press of a button.

See the difference here?

You misunderstand what people are trashing here.

People are NOT trashing YOU because YOU got the lottery ticket and a guardian angel at MA directing loot to YOU.

People are madge that the way it was done, is what it is. So this means that people are madge at:

People ARE trashing the process because the process entails SOMEONE getting the lotteryticket and a guardian angel at MA directinghe loot to PEOPLE at the press of a button.

See the difference here?
you have no coherence at all

They have to sell a dream. Ever wonder why they dont coment on these kind a posts or where discusions about botting take place?
Probably because only very short sighted players have an issue with it.. same as the EP haters.. OHH NOOO players want to blindly dump PED into the game... we must stop them. The people who objectively thought about it for 3 seconds... give them EP1000.. Stop them lets enable them, more PED in game the better for all. EP crafters for sure loss but Some of us even have our tin foil hat idea on macro/bot hunting and think its mostly the same. What most call waves and other silly things and complain about, some of us think it's almost like loot favors active gameplay and taxes auto gameplay. Stand in the same spawn grinding all day macro or not, you may discover loot turns to pure tt food, while moving mobs and actively playing gives better loot. MA can't and or won't say but I think they already handled lots of things players think are problems like macro/bot, EP crafting... let them do it just tax it a little more...

Would you hold the same opinion if someone else was in your fortunate position? Would you continue to grind for the pristines knowing that someone just emptied the pool while you were offline?

People aren't trashing on you, they are trashing the system that you were caught up in. Although I can see why your comments about the situation might frustrate them :LOL:

If it was placed in lootpool isnt normal to drop? Thats no bug.
Placed says who... The spike itself all but proves IT WAS NOT PLACED, no one but ma knows... but my guess, they update the rate... x drops for x,y,x,q.. add as many variables as you like, change one and when it updates if you do not program around it, will auto populate and generate whatever number the new math gives and insert the delta like any other logic system ever. I highly doubt they place anything, it's the real reason for why we get a spike. They adjust a system variable and it dose the rest. To not have a spike they would have to do what you claiming they did, manually input outside of loot system or go way deeper in the system and manipulate allot more to stop the auto drop of the delta. Most likely not a bug or manual input. It is exactly what you would expect if you had a logic system tracking and calculating anything and change a variable.

Placed says who... The spike itself all but proves IT WAS NOT PLACED

LOL, is somebody said it was "placed" manually into loot pool?
That person really belives a swedish guy wake up, go to work and do that all before 6:00 am on a friday morning? :D
It was obviously the result of a natural perception skill gain while facing North...

you have no coherence at all

Here ill explain it to you like you're 5.

Vizz thinks people are mad at him, which it is easy to be perceveid as.

Vizz is wrong, because people are not mad at him, but mad at how mindark deals with loot. Vizz happened to be on the receiving random end this time, and that is what people are mad about.

I'm sure some people are actually mad at vizz too directly, but people ar weird. my coherency to not liking how other <insert name people here> are handled if that is what you mean? is me being mostly mad at mindark allowing it rather than the people directly. Do i dislike messi? or any other uber? nah, can they be rude obnoxious people you may feel you want to punch, sure some times. Taking a stab at someone does not equal disliking them.

So to explain it in plan english:

Mindark, and their litteral what feels like corruption ways of doing loot, can fuck right off :) is that coherent enough? And if you read what people get pissed off about the whole loot thin, its that, its litterally just not good on a fundamental level for the game to surive, thrive, and maintain players who trust that they wont be scammed.

Edit: wording

Just to be clear I am trashing him for being such a scumbag and for trying to justify this as a normal occurrence.

Happend in the past, 13 armor for 1 guy for example, 2 bgh for 1 guy for example, redulite thing, and there will be many more in the future as well.

It is normal, just rare.
We can argue if it should or shouldnt be normal, yes, i agree it shouldnt be normal, but currently it is.

Probably because only very short sighted players have an issue with it.. same as the EP haters.. OHH NOOO players want to blindly dump PED into the game... we must stop them. The people who objectively thought about it for 3 seconds... give them EP1000.. Stop them lets enable them, more PED in game the better for all. EP crafters for sure loss but Some of us even have our tin foil hat idea on macro/bot hunting and think its mostly the same. What most call waves and other silly things and complain about, some of us think it's almost like loot favors active gameplay and taxes auto gameplay. Stand in the same spawn grinding all day macro or not, you may discover loot turns to pure tt food, while moving mobs and actively playing gives better loot. MA can't and or won't say but I think they already handled lots of things players think are problems like macro/bot, EP crafting... let them do it just tax it a little more...
On the EP, totally agreed, obviously even. I dont even think people argue that all that much? On the other thing, yeah no I have never thought about it that way, you are prolly absolutely right. Gonna have to try that for a while. Usually I just come on, think to myself: "mhh what am I in the mood for?" then go for that. But imma try your idea.

Buuuut, thats not really what others talk about here. Like, do you really think MA meant do disperse the items the way they did? Or that the items shoulda been distributed that way? Should all? Should every IMK2 TWEN be looted by the same person, if they hit the lucky jackpot or deduce that the next one will drop from, I dunno, Cersumon? In this specific case, and the Lotus stuff, BP clicks etc., people just dont like that there was a ... "first come, first get everything" kinda thing. I mean obviously gz, and you saw a pattern on another mob, remembered something and went to take advantage, thats awesome for you! But I think people just dont like that system, that way of releasing items into the world. Thats all. Tho, I personally, dont mind it that much. It is what it is and I like to think that mayyyybee I can be lucky/smart too some day. Thats what makes it fun. Its like with Big Hofs /ATH, sure we could spread that 80k HOF to multiple globals, or normal loots but, where is the fun in that? I do understand tho that people were annoyed that they grinded the mobs a lot and then weren't online when the payoff came.

Happend in the past, 13 armor for 1 guy for example, 2 bgh for 1 guy for example, redulite thing, and there will be many more in the future as well.

It is normal, just rare.
We can argue if it should or shouldnt be normal, yes, i agree it shouldnt be normal, but currently it is.
Nope it's not normal, it's the result of inept coders and total lack of care from MA part. As long as it works for them and they keep getting the players money they do as little as possible with spending the minimum amount possible.

Would you hold the same opinion if someone else was in your fortunate position? Would you continue to grind for the pristines knowing that someone just emptied the pool while you were offline?

People aren't trashing on you, they are trashing the system that you were caught up in. Although I can see why your comments about the situation might frustrate them :LOL:
Yes I would, have been there allot, this is far from new, you never saw me post anything about the other loot spikes everyone so upset about ever and I was the looser in at least one of them. Guess who made a crown and farmed key parts, ran some instances got robbed while some other player got over a whole armor set all at once, not only was I not mad I was happy to see it drop and have mad respect for the guy who was first to finish the chain and dumped huge PED into doing it.... pull up crown I may be the person discovered the F version pretty sure my name on it :). I also know the payer that did it lost more than I even with the armor drops lol, also know what you loose today you may win tomorrow, cant have winners without looser. Most important I also know if you think rare drops or hof's mean profit you are just gambling, will always loose and have no clue where any profit even is in hunting.

This is a perfect situation and thread for the TWEN anniversary :laugh:
Can we finally go back to PROJECT Entropia again now please :wtg:

It will be a Project Entropia once they switch to UE5. It's like having a retarded friend who cannot drive a 30y old honda civic. Give him a brand new Porche and you think he doesn't crash it into the first corner? :D

Nope it's not normal, it's the result of inept coders and total lack of care from MA part. As long as it works for them and they keep getting the players money they do as little as possible with spending the minimum amount possible.
WHY would they total waste of time, spread out the loot they already decided to put in the game the way you want even though you will cry nonmatter what and no way they do it will make all happy. They literally cant win and players will cry no matter how they do it, pretty sure they figured that out long time ago. If you at least gave them a real idea and solution, other than its broke MA sucks.. wahhhh... wahhh.... wahhhhhhhh... they so retarded, lazy cant code. Maybe they would listen. Just a thought give it a try, better yet... master programmer who knows all and has all the answers, quit make a better game.. show us all.... Why would one as gifted as you tolerate such ineptitude.

WHY would they total waste of time, spread out the loot they already decided to put in the game the way you want even though you will cry nonmatter what and no way they do it will make all happy. They literally cant win and players will cry no matter how they do it, pretty sure they figured that out long time ago. If you at least gave them a real idea and solution, other than its broke MA sucks.. wahhhh... wahhh.... wahhhhhhhh... they so retarded, lazy cant code. Maybe they would listen. Just a thought give it a try, better yet... master programmer who knows all and has all the answers, quit make a better game.. show us all.... Why would one as gifted as you tolerate such ineptitude.
For the privilege of coming here to vent and trash, obviously.

Everyone should have the same chance to loot whatever ofcourse depending on skills/gear etc > hunt bigger > loot bigger etc.
If i burn 1k ped and Ronaldo burns 10k ped his changes should increase > more lottery tickets.
Totally no problems with that.

However if certain items aren't in the "LootTable" yet .....

This crap happened before and nothing will change. So do we all have the same chance > NO WAY in so many ways lol.

Last edited:
Nice TWEN celebration, in EVERY online games I played the past 20 years, PC, console or even mobile, every year we had REAL celebrations, events, goodies etc FOR EVERYONE, what do we have in Entropia ?
If there is one thing that most players regretted, especially the newer players, 2006+, was not playing the game back when good stuff were in loot, like imk2.
We all got to live those days now, when epic stuff drop to relatively active players and the amount of crazy good weapons in loot is pretty huge. I don't think we could have had more for TWEN and the event just started....

Ofc not every hunter will loot a TWEN weapon, that would be ridiculous in a RCE, but many will so everyone should look at ways to improve their chances, fast!

And some of them are secretly exploiting the game mechanics also… Lots of hypocrisy in this community.

For me, the problem here is not the 'code' as such, it is about the operatives understanding how to behave in relation to it ... OR to change the code (settings) slightly, VERY slightly, to make it even easier for them.
People don't go around pulling the handbrake all the time when they want to stop a vehicle, they use the appropriate brake.
Here the problem is, in my opinion, related to a sudden influx to the loot pool, whether the result of a beginning of a new loot, or the increasing of a cap.
If you go and look at loot from many mobs over time, players would surely KNOW that the loot server knows (often, with certain loots) about paying out a new influx of regular wave stuff more slowly than straight away, either via a max cap per mob and/or still having to 'roll a dice' once a drop has been determined as possible, i.e. available and the killed mob fulfils loot quality factor, amount of tt to pay out etc.. Mission stuff such as bones on Caly punys or pleak wings are possible examples; there are others with low tt value too.
That these boxes have not been ticked for super rare items may be because MA hasn't bothered to tick a box for events that are only rare anyway, without understanding the implications. Or they are layzeee, or insert different reason " ****** ".
It IS easily fixable in my opinion, so, is it intentional to NOT fix this (on the basis that my understanding is correct)?

Here ill explain it to you like you're 5.

Vizz thinks people are mad at him, which it is easy to be perceveid as.

Vizz is wrong, because people are not mad at him, but mad at how mindark deals with loot. Vizz happened to be on the receiving random end this time, and that is what people are mad about.

I'm sure some people are actually mad at vizz too directly, but people ar weird. my coherency to not liking how other <insert name people here> are handled if that is what you mean? is me being mostly mad at mindark allowing it rather than the people directly. Do i dislike messi? or any other uber? nah, can they be rude obnoxious people you may feel you want to punch, sure some times. Taking a stab at someone does not equal disliking them.

So to explain it in plan english:

Mindark, and their litteral what feels like corruption ways of doing loot, can fuck right off :) is that coherent enough? And if you read what people get pissed off about the whole loot thin, its that, its litterally just not good on a fundamental level for the game to surive, thrive, and maintain players who trust that they wont be scammed.

Edit: wording
Not really, don't think they mad at me. I think they mad at themselves and spewing crazy all over forums trashing the game me and anything else they see, making the game look bad over loot none of understand but at the least is far from as unfair bugged or broken as they perceive. Could always be better but in the end all will never be happy even if it was possible to be equally balanced. The perception, reality and what is even possible are all at odds with each other and we wonder why MA just dose what dose and ignores it all.

Not really, don't think they mad at me. I think they mad at themselves and spewing crazy all over forums trashing the game me and anything else they see, making the game look bad over loot none of understand but at the least is far from as unfair bugged or broken as they perceive. Could always be better but in the end all will never be happy even if it was possible to be equally balanced. The perception, reality and what is even possible are all at odds with each other and we wonder why MA just dose what dose and ignores it all.
MA affords to ignore it because the money keep coming, there is enough fresh blood to be drawn, even if some of the old one is lost because of stuff like this. And in order to attract fresh blood they do the carrot on a stick trick and show it to the donkeys as succes stories. It's not hard to apply it when you can hand feed anything in the system on request. And the wheels keep on turning.

i vote for a rollback to the time when didnt loot those rares :)

I have 0 issue with ep crafters more the merrier..but botters and macro users are whole lot diferent thing.

Reactions: Mac
Status
Back