News: Server Downtime for Release

Loot is incoming in this release i bet! :D

Oh shit oh fuck! I gotta get to cyrene

Why do they call it Mayhem if it's in April?

Also, I smell chicken and rice.

New Feature :
Recycling Sends nanocubes to planet storage instead of carried inventory.

yes, 120k+ and opened thousands of boxes and hunted full time in every mayhem.... yet still notta single rare for me...

Your name is not Angela :D

All I want is for MA to feed the little hamsters that power the loot system, they are obviously starving cause they ate my whole PED card yet again...

All I want is for MA to feed the little hamsters that power the loot system, they are obviously starving cause they ate my whole PED card yet again...
Those hamsters don't have the privilege to eat sorry

Vacation? Where's the commitment to the game? Will loot be added back in this VU?

yes, 120k+ and opened thousands of boxes and hunted full time in every mayhem.... yet still notta single rare for me...

Not approved for loot i\m affraid. You have been found in violation of>

- Mentioning loot in a slightly possibly negative way on the official forums.

Better luck next evaluation set at 28th March 2033

/s

PCF is not an official support forum

FAQ
Q. Is PCF owned by MindArk?
A. Yes, as of mid-2016.

• Jun. 2016 - MindArk acquires the PlanetCalypsoForum.com domain, website and database.

You are correct that individual cases related to someones account, does not go here for obvious reasons. However,the actuall mindark support often times direct players who have technical issues to this forum for support and help, as technical issues relating to say hardware causing a crash, can quickly be resolved here rather than with a support staff who may not necessarily be as aware.

So please elaborate?

FAQ
Q. Is PCF owned by MindArk?
A. Yes, as of mid-2016.

• Jun. 2016 - MindArk acquires the PlanetCalypsoForum.com domain, website and database.
You are correct that individual cases related to someones account, does not go here for obvious reasons. However,the actuall mindark support often times direct players who have technical issues to this forum for support and help, as technical issues relating to say hardware causing a crash, can quickly be resolved here rather than with a support staff who may not necessarily be as aware.

So please elaborate?
Its complicated okey. just let it go :D

Back