Cyrene Event - Imperium Snow Base

I didn't get any in 20 mins or so following the update. Standing at the entrance waiting for my icons to load afresh (after each vu!! :( ), the number of people entering the instance was staggering, though.
Yes, what is normal please, and on what level?

I am getting the impression that loot is down generally since the event started (i.e. on Cyrene where I am now, can't say if elsewhere). Hence it might be a conincidence. I find it noteworthy though that this is against expectation from the experience that I often get better returns hunting on the sideline of events which attract high turnovers, and thereby supposedly new deposits. This doesn't seem to be the case here.

I still can't get any Juice lol. Or is it changed back to how it was in the beginning?

Waves are rare, you have only a 3-5 min window to loot them per hour with all the other hunters doing the GEN7 easy mode.
You can expect an about average 1 pill per hour rate.

GEN7 in melee does no damage, i guess this is not a bug either
Oh, that. In my mind I have it filed under bugs. I would be careful with guesses when it's a potential exploit.

Cool can't play cause unlike you people I actually have a job. :cheer:

Is Convenience Store going to lock this thread too?

What is the "GEN7 easy mode"?

GEN 7 mobs was bugged and not hitting, so peoples can grind them with almost no defensive cost / healing / armor etc.
This is of course a bug.
And since peoples intended to use this to their advantage while grinding snow base, that is where it turned to exploiting.

I was hoping the maintenance today would fix the Meta-Codex. Not yet fixed.

Last edited:
As i got informed that juice drop rate was beter i took event off ignore list (I LOVE cyrene)
and came to attack thebase.
in 8 ranks of codex i got 110 1 hour joice pills... 60% is 30% buff / 30% is 50% buff and 10% is 100% buff so far
if prices are confirmed 7 12 20 ped for those in case of sale, iloot is over ammo to me and there is special Analysis reward on 5 10 ...
meta is not working but i am sure it will be rewarded as is fixed.,

i recommend to go to lowest mat 1..2 and on 28 level ones to avoid imbalance with random 43 in middle of 22 that alters the distrivution of kill costs.

Waves are rare, you have only a 3-5 min window to loot them per hour
Not so in this event. On the one session where I was getting them nicely, it was every 5 mins or so over the course of an hour.
So not only a small window for me, although the actual influx in the system may be as per waves we expect...
Others will know better than me, i.e. those on the damned sevens it would seem.
I don't want to, don't want to, don't want to do stuff that is dodgy ffs!!!

Not so in this event. On the one session where I was getting them nicely, it was every 5 mins or so over the course of an hour.
So not only a small window for me, although the actual influx in the system may be as per waves we expect...
Others will know better than me, i.e. those on the damned sevens it would seem.
I don't want to, don't want to, don't want to do stuff that is dodgy ffs!!!
Maybe after the today maintance something changed, idk, not ingame yet since, but i m there since saturday, and it was never dropped in every 5 mins for me.

With Impact \ Stab \ Cold \ Electric \ Acid damage, Ghoul+Serpents scale is also easy mode :) Although it does cost a little more lol

Q. If gen 7s not doing dmg if i hunt them does that make me exploiter ?

I learned two important lessons from this event.
I should miss every event I can.
And I should exploit as much as I can.
I have terrible returns, terrible juices drop rate (worser every day) and big big armor costs. Wave is on for 3-5 minutes about every 45 minutes so I guess I should just ride the wave, kill those 15 good mobs and stop shooting meanwhile...
And in best case I should do gen7, so I will save armor decay while I hunt, good to know 😂

Last edited:
Maybe after the today maintance something changed, idk
My run with juices every 5 mins or so was before today's vu. Today I haven't looted any juices at all. My guess is that there IS a brake to try and slow down the drops a bit away from the start of each wave, but that the juices are being depleted too fast due to high participation, so that, yes, it looks like a window of only a few mins right now... as per standard :(
Nice to see so much action here though, although I'm pretty pissed off about the bugged mechs and that it is possibly attracting loads of people 'taking advantage'...

Last edited:
Q. If gen 7s not doing dmg if i hunt them does that make me exploiter ?
Is it just you hunting them? Or do you have 3 of your alts grinding them as well?

Is it just you hunting them? Or do you have 3 of your alts grinding them as well?
Currently not hunting then for some obvious reasons (bad tt for me there ) but my question was if i plan to go hunt there again and i choose to hunt gen 7 will that make me exploiter ?

Currently not hunting then for some obvious reasons (bad tt for me there ) but my question was if i plan to go hunt there again and i choose to hunt gen 7 will that make me exploiter ?
If I had to take a guess there won't be any action taken against hunters grinding Gen 7s by MA; but I also don't speak for MA. The Gen 7s do actually damage you with their ranged attack while walking up to you. The bug it seems comes from the stomp action, melee damage. I'm sure MA is aware of it, and if there were to be any action taken against the grinders I would think that MA would have either said something by now or disabled the Gen 7s from spawning.

Personally, I've been hunting the Gen 5s because they drop the same 5 hr pills as the Gen 7s, so I switched to the 5s, and I haven't minded the little armor repairs that come with it. I was doing the Gen 7s the first little bit, but I prefer the 5's now.

As for community perception. You may have some avatars frowning on your actions for grinding Gen 7s, but, I doubt anyone is going to blacklist you for anything. As far as offenses go, I personally think hunting Gen 7s right now isn't that big of a deal, but my opinion may not be worth much. You may get a totally different opinion from someone else. My reasoning is that I don't think grinding the 7s is all that big of an advantage from the other gens, and the event is really short and the costs seem super high. Also, the gen 7s aren't the ones dropping the best loot.

As you've already seen, tt losses on this event seem to be experienced by just about everyone :D

Everyone out there right now is most definitely paying to loot the skill juice.

Conspiracy theory time. Gen 7s tt return is capped at 70%

I really liked it :) I don't hunt for big long sessions or have anywhere near the turn over of most, but I thought there was a lot to like with it. Didn't seem buggy or laggy like a lot of new stuff, the skill juice being tradable is fab, I gained a few levels over the codex. I also thought it was just the exact length of time, to not feel you are stuck there for weeks at a time, or miss the whole thing in a day.

The waves were soothing 🙃

I look forward to the next!

(I'm not tracking perfectly by any means, I didn't get tt hofs, just steadily seemed ok. I got one renegade mod comp, some oils and tier comps, then the below in pills)

index.php

( I dont end my tracker session when I log out, just when I can be bothered so the times are not my hunting times :oops:)
index.php

Last edited:
I really liked it :) I don't hunt for big long sessions or have anywhere near the turn over of most, but I thought there was a lot to like with it. Didn't seem buggy or laggy like a lot of new stuff, the skill juice being tradable is fab, I gained a few levels over the codex. I also thought it was just the exact length of time, to not feel you are stuck there for weeks at a time, or miss the whole thing in a day.

The waves were soothing 🙃

I look forward to the next!

(I'm not tracking perfectly by any means, I didn't get tt hofs, just steadily seemed ok. I got one renegade mod comp, some oils and tier comps, then the below in pills)

index.php

( I dont end my tracker session when I log out, just when I can be bothered so the times are not my hunting times :oops:)
index.php
Solid take!! The event was a lot of fun, I'm glad Cyrene hosted and I'm glad I stuck around past that first 48 hr slump!

I'll be back for the next one for sure 😃

After looting a bit over 1000 hours skill boost i can say , thanks for the great Event i will enjoy longtime

Saadly i Was not able to finish rank 23 :(
But all in all it was some nice skill gain

Thanks for the event. I didn't stick with it, although I had been considering doing more. Devs will hopefully have good data to ask MA for certain modifications, and we'll get our meta codex updated at some point as well... :)

I’m looking forward to the Meta-Codex being fixed :) anyone know when the next PP VU is? That’s when they said it would be done.

Back