Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

I focus primarily on Animal Looter so I pick the codex rewards accordingly

Skill set 1: Dexterity (You can pick up early levels of Anatomy to get started but it levels naturally so no point later on)
Skill set 2: Perception
Skill set 3: Alertness
Skill set 4: Analysis > Zoology > Biology (Try to balance all 3 but keep in mind Analysis gives the most benefit)

For repeatables, I put all points into Perception

Are these ordered in terms of importance? (so dexterity being the most important if so why?)

For skill set 4 why try to balance all three? is it because with higher values their rate of progress slows down?

Are these ordered in terms of importance? (so dexterity being the most important if so why?)

For skill set 4 why try to balance all three? is it because with higher values their rate of progress slows down?
You need to check with chipping optimizer what's more worth it for you. This will differ on old VS new avatars depending on skill spread you got from earlier. An old avatar can have 12000dext at level 20 looter and a new can have 2000. I check the skill set 4 rewards also from time to time and pick the ones giving me most gain per tt value picked.

There are alot of old school mindforce chips on the market available at quite the low level to skill up with and enough talk of how important mindforce skills are but as usual you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. Gl on your progresss your smashing it.

Skill set means the order in which they're given to you as choices. When you level up codex ranks for a monster, short example rank 1+2 will offer a set of skills to choose from skill set 1, rank 3+4 offers skills from skill set 2, rank 5 offers a choice of skills between skill set 3 OR 4 depending on the mob.

So when I say "Skill set 1: Dexterity" it means that you pick Dexterity when offered from that set of reward options.

eiNqRAW.png

Notice in my example screenshot that my rank is currently 0 for this particular mob, so when I reach rank 1, I will choose Dexterity from skill set 1.

To answer your 2nd question, yes it's because as your skills level up, the less benefit they provide per TT value so using Jdegre chip optimizer you can calculate yourself which of the 3 rewards provide the best benefit for Animal looter. https://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php

March 1st progress-> March 27th progress

Current stats:

Avatar: Yasuki Yuki Kairi (created June 15, 2022)
Total skills: 495418 -> 523420
Health: 359 -> 369
Electro Kinetic Hit: 143 -> 185
Electro Kinetic Dmg: 161 -> 197
Animal Looter: 91 -> 96
Mutant Looter: 69 -> 72
Robot Looter: 40 -> 45
Evader: 83 -> 86
Dodger: 61 -> 65
Biotropic: 79 -> 86

Current Gear:
Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected + Mayhem 2 Amp
Mod Shadow Armor Set
Christmas 2020 + Summer 2020 Rings

Returns for this Month:

You may be asking what happened to my returns this month.. I may or may not have had a terrible run at Mech Roots trying to loot a TWEN weapon :)

Total Loot TTTotal Spent TTTT ReturnsGlobalsHofsKill count/Loot events
1104718.18 PED1159535.98 PED95.27 %234724204236

Notable Loot:

Shopkeeper Pad from Hazard mech root

Conclusions for this Month:

I ended up cutting this month short so that I can relax and do other things before going right back to grinding with the upcoming Easter Mayhem event. One thing that's really stood out while skilling MF is that the rate of skilling is really insane compared to Melee/Ranged profs. On top of that biotropic is leveling along beyond my expectations and reaching 100 biotropic before migration might be a possibility 🥳 Going to continue recommending everyone to try and get into the MF profession if you haven't yet

It's been amazing so far logging my journey and seeing all the support I received from everyone. I'm going to be taking a break from making monthly progress updates to this thread and instead just transition to posting whenever I reach a certain milestone for now. I plan to keep this thread going, just at a slower pace so that I can take a breather and enjoy the game more rather than always having an expectation to provide meaningful updates each month.

As far as goals are going... I honestly lost track of what even is an uber at this point. I know some people will say it's having lvl 100 in a profession, while others will define it differently. For me personally I'm just going to keep following my goals and I have a feeling I'll know when I can consider myself an uber :) Some upcoming milestones that I'll be sure to post about are my first lvl 200 hit in a profession, lvl 100 animal looter, lvl 100 Biotropic, and 400 max HP.

Long term goals I would love to hit are 500 max hp, 1 million total skills, and lvl 100 in all 3 looters. Eventually of course I want to grind to have the highest HP avatar in the game but I don't want to get ahead of myself :)

Whats your meta level atm ?

March 1st progress-> March 27th progress

Current stats:

Avatar: Yasuki Yuki Kairi (created June 15, 2022)
Total skills: 495418 -> 523420
Health: 359 -> 369
Electro Kinetic Hit: 143 -> 185
Electro Kinetic Dmg: 161 -> 197
Animal Looter: 91 -> 96
Mutant Looter: 69 -> 72
Robot Looter: 40 -> 45
Evader: 83 -> 86
Dodger: 61 -> 65
Biotropic: 79 -> 86

Current Gear:
Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected + Mayhem 2 Amp
Mod Shadow Armor Set
Christmas 2020 + Summer 2020 Rings

Returns for this Month:

You may be asking what happened to my returns this month.. I may or may not have had a terrible run at Mech Roots trying to loot a TWEN weapon :)

Total Loot TTTotal Spent TTTT ReturnsGlobalsHofsKill count/Loot events
1104718.18 PED1159535.98 PED95.27 %234724204236

Notable Loot:

Shopkeeper Pad from Hazard mech root

Conclusions for this Month:

I ended up cutting this month short so that I can relax and do other things before going right back to grinding with the upcoming Easter Mayhem event. One thing that's really stood out while skilling MF is that the rate of skilling is really insane compared to Melee/Ranged profs. On top of that biotropic is leveling along beyond my expectations and reaching 100 biotropic before migration might be a possibility 🥳 Going to continue recommending everyone to try and get into the MF profession if you haven't yet
4.73% tt loss + Enhancer mark up cost. That ditch will be hard to fill from mark up. If you still grinding those 1000hp mobs.

Whats your meta level atm ?
76 :poop:
4.73% tt loss + Enhancer mark up cost. That ditch will be hard to fill from mark up. If you still grinding those 1000hp mobs.
A lot of MU gained from BIG + Unreal tokens, but yes very very painful month indeed or should I say very very painful last 2 days of mech root hunting

I focus primarily on Animal Looter so I pick the codex rewards accordingly

Skill set 1: Dexterity (You can pick up early levels of Anatomy to get started but it levels naturally so no point later on)
Skill set 2: Perception
Skill set 3: Alertness
Skill set 4: Analysis > Zoology > Biology (Try to balance all 3 but keep in mind Analysis gives the most benefit)

For repeatables, I put all points into Perception
You can never go wrong with anal

76 :poop:

A lot of MU gained from BIG + Unreal tokens, but yes very very painful month indeed or should I say very very painful last 2 days of mech root hunting

You could do some robots on caly a bit and get all to rank 15 at least to get some skills Analysis/computer, that robot looter level is atrocious :D

Last edited:
A couple people have been wondering why I haven't joined a soc yet, and it was mostly because I was just getting a feel for everyone in the community still while getting familiar with faces etc. One society stood out the most to me since the beginning of my journey, probably to no ones surprise it being Endgame.

Every member of Endgame reached out to me when I was brand new and still learning the ropes and have been nothing but kind and helpful to me. I could tell they were excited to see someone new who potentially shared the passion and commitment they had for the game. I knew right away this was a soc I'd love to be a part of one day. Shockingly I didn't know it would be so soon, but I'm happy to announce that I've found a new home in Endgame and look forward to my journey alongside them 🥳

IsKjyWd.png

A fine fitting to the end of the monthly updates, you reached your endgame. Big Gzs and may the legacy of what you documented here live on in those who follow that path.

A couple people have been wondering why I haven't joined a soc yet, and it was mostly because I was just getting a feel for everyone in the community still while getting familiar with faces etc. One society stood out the most to me since the beginning of my journey, probably to no ones surprise it being Endgame.

Every member of Endgame reached out to me when I was brand new and still learning the ropes and have been nothing but kind and helpful to me. I could tell they were excited to see someone new who potentially shared the passion and commitment they had for the game. I knew right away this was a soc I'd love to be a part of one day. Shockingly I didn't know it would be so soon, but I'm happy to announce that I've found a new home in Endgame and look forward to my journey alongside them 🥳

IsKjyWd.png
Some good people there :)

IsKjyWd.png

We are excited to have you apart of the Endgame family. Looking forward to growing with you!

I'm actually shaking holy shit I can't believe what a wild journey this has been. Everything I've been working towards for the past 9 months has been for this exact moment. I put my full faith and trust in the system that everything would work out and it's paid off... words really cannot describe this feeling I'm just glad I've been able to publicly log everything here.

Super funny story but I had a guy PM me literal seconds before the drop and wishing me luck at looting the Toulan TWEN weapon then right away it drops what are the chances!

mqdSRDb.jpg

1hnMsLi.png

Pqfiapf.png

PoTcF9O.png

Fvh1RIU.png

4xLIaBy.gif

pf45zw2.gif

Swing Animation:
YiUP7oe.gif

Huge gz Yazuki, well done! It’s great to see the climax of that hell of a grind these last few months.

And hell of a way to end the log. Best of luck, mate!

Back