Hey MA, how about cap on monthly TWEN loots from one person?

how about cap on monthly TWEN loots

• Yes monthly

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes permanent

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • No Caps

Votes: 85 70.8%

• Total voters

Deepa2

Dominant
Society
AO
Deepa Crosser
Or you want to have FEN results again?

---

Well really that's the only solution for the bots.

Let the bots, oh I mean people who don't need to sleep and go toilet, grab their 2 twen items a month.
Rest will be looted by regular people. What's wrong with it? They will loot their 24 items for a year, and it's fine.

Otherwise, end of the year list, will be hilarious like FEN

Last edited:
Someone turns over 1000 peds a day for a month - gets no TWEN item

Someone turns over 10000 peds a day for a month - gets 2 TWEN items (ofcourse not everyone)

I don't know, but to me it's perfectly reasonable that if you buy more lottery tickets, you have a higher chance to win.

Someone turns over 10000 peds a day for a month - gets 2 TWEN items (ofcourse not everyone)

I don't know, but to me it's perfectly reasonable that if you buy more lottery tickets, you have a higher chance to win.
I'd be happy if it worked like that. I bought 600.000 peds of loot events already. And it seems some other privilege needed.

Thats personnal loot pool. Im against it. <---- I will probably never drop a TWEN so Im not favored in my choice.

No caps imo. I'm more motivated to improve now :)

I'm pretty sure top guy is at 50k+ cycled a day

I think you mean:

Bots turn over 10000 peds a day for a month - gets 1-2 TWEN items

Well sometimes system is crap i agree here. Had over 1500-2000 globals on FEN monthly and didnt loot any items. Will see how this twen will go for me :D

There is only one pattern : BE active (50-70k cost daily, this is based on top dps avatars that looted items over the years)

I bought 600.000 peds of loot events already
And then decided to send it to trash into ep4.Ep4 doesn't drop items if your mentor didn't told you before.
Also you had hundreds of examples you could follow since 2004 if you wanted to get some decent if not good results but you decided to follow the ones who always lose and are salty judging by the end result.
We appreciate your deposits to the game tho.

Well sometimes system is crap i agree here. Had over 1500-2000 globals on FEN monthly and didnt loot any items. Will see how this twen will go for me :D

There is only one pattern : BE active (50-70k cost daily, this is based on top dps avatars that looted items over the years)
lets take 50k a day, thats 3.8k/h for 13h a day (13h like JBK said he did in mayhem), more than 13h its just pure boting, i dont think theres any weapon consuming that amount of ped in 1h (not taking roman ram or the axe in calculation)

lets take 50k a day, thats 3.8k/h for 13h a day (13h like JBK said he did in mayhem), more than 13h its just pure boting, i dont think theres any weapon consuming that amount of ped in 1h (not taking roman ram or the axe in calculation)
A single mod nano t10 burns like 3000 peds per hour. Thats alone 54k peds for 18h :) For a gamer 18h is nothing :D

A single mod nano t10 burns like 3000 peds per hour. Thats alone 54k peds for 18h :) For a gamer 18h is nothing :D
around 2.4k/h does eve's full amped with tiers and max swings, and 18h/day its just pure boting as i said, unless there are multiple persons/avatar playing

Check again the cost at t10 (10% pill always).

around 2.4k/h does eve's full amped with tiers and max swings, and 18h/day its just pure boting as i said, unless there are multiple persons/avatar playing
Mod nano cycles 3070 PED an hour at full enhancers/reload speed

To quote a streamer when a Path Of Exile league start. "I only shower when it get juicy down there". These guys stay up for 2-4 days without sleep. I myself did a no sleep weekend on Path Of Exile league start long ago and I only have 1 body.

Edit: No.. I didnt wait for it to be juicy

Back