News: Easter Mayhem 2023

its complicated but u can always create a support case :)
Would you like my list? There are too many loopholes to evade the multi-account.

Sell your account, give them copies of your ID or don't withdraw from it ever, and you're good. If prompted, give copies of ID and when ID expires, get new copy OR resell that account (IYKYK) before the ID expires. It happens often when you keep track of who is being sold and resold.

Im not begging and also im not the one selling out don't worry... I got this one last year remember ?

index.php

you are the one begging for a 10hour limit on mayhem https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ds/flexible-mayhem-access.292769/post-3872187

shut the door when you leave.
And yet you are still begging for more stuff from MA :)

I never did any Mayhem activity so far (because I'm allergic to being looted lol). I may try to put a toe in this water this year?

Though the number of points is random, how many drokas/troopers/warriors (average) do you need to crush to get 1 000 points?
There is no answer to this, sometimes u kill 100 mobs and got 3k points sometimes u kill 1k mobs and got 100 points .. Its totally random

Nice!!Those bunnies look really nice and love the textures!

Nice looking wabbits! Looks like someone was having a blast with Adobe Substance 🐰

yea lets not focus on the real issue of why items are being taken out at such fast pace ,and instead lets just try to deal with the symptoms.. yea seems like a real backwards approach..
Should stop the event too till it's fixed then why bother with the event.

"Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem tokens can be used to buy exclusive items at Mayhem Token Traders."

It's been out of stock since Christmas, if your going to host events with the primary goal to get these tokens, can you at least have the vendor items available for participants to trade their tokens for?
Doesn't seem fair to have a 'carrot on the stick', but when you look closely it's just a peice of paper with a drawing of a carrot on it.

Buckshot

"Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem tokens can be used to buy exclusive items at Mayhem Token Traders."

It's been out of stock since Christmas, if your going to host events with the primary goal to get these tokens, can you at least have the vendor items available for participants to trade their tokens for?
Doesn't seem fair to have a 'carrot on the stick', but when you look closely it's just a peice of paper with a drawing of a carrot on it.

Buckshot
argument that there is still stuf in vendor.. i would say to those ppl go and play with ya mayhem claw :D

Rules & Notes​

This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Just in case the yog boys didn't notice it

Rules & Notes​

This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Just in case the yog boys didn't notice it
I thought yog was fixed long ago? :oops:

I thought yog was fixed long ago? :oops:
There is always the 'next' exploit. And to let you in on a lil' secret. Some people know the 'next' exploit now. That is just how gaming works.

Buckshot
never heard of you before new mayhem systems were introduced, i never saw you in the score board before, why are you complaining now? before you were complaining that only few were able to get the rare token and tokens but now that everybody has a chance to rare and tokens you complain no weapons are in stock? would you like everyone to have a bc 80 augmented in their hands? even so there are to many top weapons in game, and with this twen even more flooded. its funny how majority inhere are thinking.... nothing is good from MA even is worse or right.

never heard of you before new mayhem systems were introduced, i never saw you in the score board before, why are you complaining now? before you were complaining that only few were able to get the rare token and tokens but now that everybody has a chance to rare and tokens you complain no weapons are in stock? would you like everyone to have a bc 80 augmented in their hands? even so there are to many top weapons in game, and with this twen even more flooded. its funny how majority inhere are thinking.... nothing is good from MA even is worse or right.
Not really sure what 1 has to do with the other. I did play mayhem before but I had no way of competing due to my skill and what gear I was able to afford. Then mindark changed the system, which for me was a good thing, so I put in everything I have to reach my goal, which I did, now I'm waiting to take my reward for my time and investment, as per mindarks mayhem design. Not sure why your going after me for it, i didn't design the new mayhem system or set the rules, I just played by them.

People need to rephrase their messages of how 'the vendor is out of stock' to the 'vendor is out of stock of items that they can get that will help them turn a profit on their gameplay'. Last I checked there's plenty of good heal tools and other weapons left :)

I guess you assumed MA would refill the vendor before it was empty of the dregs...

And I bet MA will bow to the pressure here and elsewhere to those who complain the most...

Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens can be accumulated over the course of several events to purchase more expensive items, allowing participants to make incremental progress toward their desired rewards. Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens are non-tradable, but the items available in the Mayhem Token Vendor are tradable.

Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens can be accumulated over the course of several events to purchase more expensive items, allowing participants to make incremental progress toward their desired rewards. Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens are non-tradable, but the items available in the Mayhem Token Vendor are tradable.

MA also put in a limited number of any particular items that can be claimed. So I'm gonna go with you can desire whatever you want, but it is up to MA whether they want to restock or not once something is out of stock. There's no guarantee. Otherwise, what's the purpose of putting item limits on items in the mayhem trader? Might as well just make it infinite in that case.

Like I said, there's still tons of items in the vendor, so MA technically doesn't need to do a restock as long as it isn't empty...maybe those who wait will be rewarded, maybe not, maybe there will be so many people with a million tokens ready to take a weapon at some point in the future that MA might just realize what a shitshow the mayhem vendor is about to become...

sounds like you missed your chance to get the desired items since others were much faster than you at collecting tokens.

did i miss something or does it sound like you want special treatment?

sounds like you missed your chance to get the desired items since others were much faster than you at collecting tokens.

did i miss something or does it sound like you want special treatment?
Sure they were much faster and also their family members.

But since MA not removing the out of stock items from the vendor completely . I think it's legit to ask for refil , like they did previously with most items .

But…

I am away for most of this and just bought a new kitchen…….

I vote skip Easter and bring back summer 🤣
kitchen ??... Who need a kitchen... :D food delivery and pc desk.

nhe just joking !

Interesting mix of two sides I'm seeing here.

"Im already at the top and have everything, but i don't think anyone else should be able to get here"
And
"I don't have yet, but have worked hard towards a goal and feel everyone deserves a fair go if they put the work in"

Mirroring IRL values nicely.

Buckshot.

Me and my 1 rare token and 80k regular tokens aren't whining like some are here :)

Tho, seems PCF whining is quickest way to rare item hof so I guess I understand the appeal

Though the number of points is random, how many drokas/troopers/warriors (average) do you need to crush to get 1 000 points?
There is no answer to this, sometimes u kill 100 mobs and got 3k points sometimes u kill 1k mobs and got 100 points .. Its totally random
Lol, omg, thanks. I see.

Back