Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

Sold my dirty angel shin guards so fast I guess you couldn't get used to the fruity smell huh

Sold my dirty angel shin guards so fast I guess you couldn't get used to the fruity smell huh
Only armor for sale in this game was F and MA won't let me sex change.

Tell them u idetify as women....
Some years ago, I told Mindark I wanted an avatar name change because it was offensive to asians. They denied it obviously. I said that if I am killed by the asian mafia, they will have blood on their hands. [Not that I care]

I love the way you express your inner woes with this one picture.
checks out

Some years ago, I told Mindark I wanted an avatar name change because it was offensive to asians. They denied it obviously.
I said that if I am killed by the asian mafia, they will have blood on their hands. [Not that I care]

Dolla, I guess that MindArk deleted the "SUCKI-SUCKI" part : without "SUCKI-SUCKI", no harm :laugh:

(I didn't know at all that meme... literally life-changing :dunce: )

Last edited:
As the harrowing tale of Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla's journey in Entropia Universe presses on, the rollercoaster of volatility continues to define his experiences. The returns on his endeavors swing wildly, leaving him at the mercy of an unforgiving and unpredictable game system. The constant fluctuations test his resilience and challenge his ability to find stability amidst the chaos.

However, amidst the turbulence, a glimmer of hope emerges as the final monthly result reveals a modest victory. Meloveyou manages to eke out a meager gain of +12,198.09 PED, representing a delicate 98.571% return. It is a bittersweet triumph, for while he can celebrate a small measure of success, the path to financial equilibrium remains fraught with uncertainty.

Throughout the month, Meloveyou valiantly accrued a total skill value of 17,127.34, a testament to his dedication and perseverance. Yet, despite this tangible progress, a deep sense of discouragement still lingers in his heart. The exploiting of players by unscrupulous individuals within the game continues unabated, casting a dark shadow over the integrity of Entropia Universe.

Meloveyou's disappointment deepens as he observes Mindark, the company behind the game, turning a blind eye to the issue of non-consensual planet-side pirating. The lack of intervention or meaningful action from the company only serves to further erode his trust and belief in the fairness of the virtual realm he inhabits. The exploitation of innocent players persists, unchecked and unchallenged, causing a sense of disillusionment to fester within his weary soul.

As our protagonist traverses the precarious landscape of Entropia Universe, he is left to grapple with the disheartening realities that surround him. The volatile returns and the lingering presence of exploitation weigh heavily on his spirit. Yet, Meloveyou Longtime Fivedolla remains resolute, searching for glimmers of hope amidst the darkness, determined to navigate the treacherous currents in pursuit of a better future.

It's that time of year and with that comes new beginnings. This August marks 10 years of Longtime's existence. Starting later today, I will begin streaming every day as I participate in migration for the first time. We will at least do the codex - and take it from there.

Should the bankroll go to 0 though, then it is a full sell out. But that was always the case anyway.

See you there.

It's that time of year and with that comes new beginnings. This August marks 10 years of Longtime's existence. Starting later today, I will begin streaming every day as I participate in migration for the first time. We will at least do the codex - and take it from there.

Should the bankroll go to 0 though, then it is a full sell out. But that was always the case anyway.

See you there.
With your toys you should do just fine. Good luck.

Just for reference, streaming every day for as long as I am doing migration. I am at least doing the codex.

If bankroll goes to 0, that will be the end of this avatar's journey. Going to hope that it doesn't happen. Watch to find out what happens.

Thanks for all the subs, follows, and etc. Stream upgrades will be coming in the next few days.

If bankroll goes to 0, that will be the end of this avatar's journey. Going to hope that it doesn't happen.
How do you realize markup at the rate needed to keep going?

How do you realize markup at the rate needed to keep going?
It is very Simple with migrations - loot rare item and continue, or not loot rare item and hit 0 on your ped card. Big hof is more rare then the rare item.

By realize I meant, do you get actual trades done to fill up the funds you need for cycling. Otherwise running down to zero is nigh a certainty, unless your bankroll can cover all of the planned duration in one go. Well ofc I know you know all that better than anyone and have a way to manage. I'd just find this the most interesting part of your presentation, if you're willing to share, because it's what most are struggling with.

Cheers & good luck!

By realize I meant, do you get actual trades done to fill up the funds you need for cycling. Otherwise running down to zero is nigh a certainty, unless your bankroll can cover all of the planned duration in one go. Well ofc I know you know all that better than anyone and have a way to manage. I'd just find this the most interesting part of your presentation, if you're willing to share, because it's what most are struggling with.

Cheers & good luck!
I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if I am selling all my nanocubes, etc. so that I can cycle? Yes. My bankroll is enough to be able to float several days.

Reactions: San
Day 3 concludes, no highlight reel. No hof, nothing. From +1000 down to -3300 by end of the day.

See you tomorrow for another long stream.

Back