News: Development update for Q4 2022

Glad to see TWEN is confirmed, hopefully its not the afk hunting snooze fest I expect it will be. Would be nice if mobs in lootable pvp got some drops, some of us actually look at the screen when we play the game believe it or not.

Would love also having some spawns for the 3 mission mobs from codex (Biffoid etc ..) implemented during the twen event.......

Glad to see TWEN is confirmed, hopefully its not the afk hunting snooze fest I expect it will be. Would be nice if mobs in lootable pvp got some drops, some of us actually look at the screen when we play the game believe it or not.
One way to prevent the AFK ubercheater festival is to make a special story mission chain for TWEN, which would consist of a long series of shorter missions (e.g. kill 100 atrox, then 200 longu alpha+, destroy 100 warriors, go to area X and kill 500 mobs etc), of course with a nicely written story that incorporates the history of EU! Any special TWEN token would be had from mission rewards along the way. Then throw in a couple mini events to grind to make grinder happy - HOWEVER, to enter these mini events, one would have to gain entrance ticket from mission reward from the story mission! (At least people would have to put in on-screen time in order to continue their afk cheating (not sure its' cheating since MA approves but still...)

Cant wait for TWEN but im bit afraid it will be just copy/paste FEN event with new items to loot and restocked/updated vendor.
Lets hope im super wrong!

Cant wait for TWEN but im bit afraid it will be just copy/paste FEN event with new items to loot and restocked/updated vendor.
Can you, please, copy/paste FEN event or share the link with those who wasn't here to see FEN (like me)? :)

Can you, please, copy/paste FEN event or share the link with those who wasn't here to see FEN (like me)? :)
Basicaly you had to hunt mobs lvl 50+ to loot platinium tokens that was used to get items from vendor (you could earn nice money selling them in first 2-3 days). Also you could loot unl FEN weapons from other mobs (should be specific mobs but ofc people got those items from other ones aswell, also one player looted like 60% of best unl there were) so kinda standard event :D

They might just give the T a miss this time and use numbers, such as 20EU or 20E which looks more modern.

Bound to go for tokens like FEN, and have a NPC token swap shop. Players like that. For any lootable items though, an SGA type of event would be good. I actually felt like everyone had a chance to loot something during SGA. Not that i did personally, although tried. Most items had a SGA version, not just weapons.

Wouldn't be surprised to see all buffed 20EU items.

Come on MA I want to arm my pets or give them heal appeal. Smiles.

Might come out of mini-retirement to have a go at this, if some cool new whips on offer.

Good luck with the event build.

Rick.

index.php

Hey Dennis do you mind to translate the actual System requirements for Entropia Universe, like they do in all the other game studios?

PS:. I know the reason of this mess but it will not work I can ensure you of that!

20th anniversary will start when ?
We plan to start this in Q1 2023. No exact release date yet.

We have new content planned for this event, more info will be shared as we get closer to the actual release.

We have new content planned for this event, more info will be shared as we get closer to the actual release.
Please include Mod VSE Mk.2 with 4.0 SPP plz thx.

Bting back the orb ;) and excavate the underground village of shops ;)

As a player that missed on so many special events like SGA, FEN and so on I would be glad to take part of this, and hopefully get something decent out of it which will make all this monetary and physical effort worthwhile. 🤩🤞

As a player that missed on so many special events like SGA, FEN and so on I would be glad to take part of this, and hopefully get something decent out of it which will make all this monetary and physical effort worthwhile. 🤩🤞
The FEN shirts were nice.

Can't wait [TWENtropia Gold T-Shirt (M)] 🦴

Would have loved one... 🥺
None on the Auction? I got mine there but it was at the time... might be less being chucked around now...

Shhh don't rush them! I am not done with preparations!
1. Bump up credit limits - ☑️
2. Buy all the gear and enhancers while everyone panic sells after mayhem - ☑️
3. Tier up weapon as much as possible - ☑️
4. Lose tons of peds so that a hof is guaranteed as soon as starting the event - ☑️
5. Go to MA HQ, get on knees and personally blo.... Well maybe skip this one lol

1. Bump up credit limits - ☑️
2. Buy all the gear and enhancers while everyone panic sells after mayhem - ☑️
3. Tier up weapon as much as possible - ☑️
4. Lose tons of peds so that a hof is guaranteed as soon as starting the event - ☑️
5. Go to MA HQ, get on knees and personally blo.... Well maybe skip this one lol
1.❌
2.❌
3.❌
4.✅
5.✅

Back