Price Check A&P Series Mayhem BP-110, Improved

What is a tier 0, BP-110, Improved worth today?

• Total voters

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Simple and straightforward, what do you think this gun is worth today? A tier 0, freshly looted one.

Mayhem BP-110, Improved

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Guesstimation: 140-160k

What did the last one sell for?

Guesstimation: 140-160k
I put up a poll to perhaps make voting a little easier. A pretty wide variety of options based off this first "guesstimate". Thanks, Baldurn. :)

Here is my 2 pec about a poll like this one.

As an owner of one of these beauties. I’ll vote higher price(160-175) as it’s worth every penny with its superior balanced combination of higher end dps/dpp/eff that few weapons can match. Especially with the cost of mayhem beta amps in the mid 30ped range now. Makes this pistol even more attractive.

Most higher end weapons usually drop off some in one of the main 3 hunting parameters(eff/dps/dpp). Feel free to prove me wrong.

In my opinion the 110, being one of the most well balanced weapons is *clearly outmatched* only by the mod nano and bc120. (Not counting unique weapons). One can argue for all the unity weapons as well with their great eff and good dps. But they all lack top end dpp which is a very important factor if you ask any high end hunter.

Now having said all the above. As one of many people who want to purchase one of these beauties. Ofcourse that person will vote *lower end price* in hopes to find one for a better price, possibly even pointing back to this poll as your reasoning to want to pay a lower price for one.
And ofcourse there are a lot more none owners of one of these than owners voting here. So do your own due diligence.

Just my 2pecs 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Here is my 2 pec about a poll like this one.

As an owner of one of these beauties. I’ll vote higher price(160-175) as it’s worth every penny with its superior balanced combination of higher end dps/dpp/eff that few weapons can match. Especially with the cost of mayhem beta amps in the mid 30ped range now. Makes this pistol even more attractive.

Most higher end weapons usually drop off some in one of the main 3 hunting parameters(eff/dps/dpp). Feel free to prove me wrong.

In my opinion the 110, being one of the most well balanced weapons is *clearly outmatched* only by the mod nano and bc120. (Not counting unique weapons). One can argue for all the unity weapons as well with their great eff and good dps. But they all lack top end dpp which is a very important factor if you ask any high end hunter.

Now having said all the above. As one of many people who want to purchase one of these beauties. Ofcourse that person will vote *lower end price* in hopes to find one for a better price, possibly even pointing back to this poll as your reasoning to want to pay a lower price for one.
And ofcourse there are a lot more none owners of one of these than owners voting here. So do your own due diligence.

Just my 2pecs 🤷‍♂️

Imo the BC-80 is better than the BP-110 as well but I'm an owner so obviously biased :) I don't think 160-175 is too far off (if closer to 160) but I don't see 175k happening for a t0 bp-110. However, as consensus in the poll seems to be that it is worth 100-115k I can say that I would gladly buy one +115k in pure ped even though I don't even need it since it is ridiculously cheap. T0 sellers take that as an open offer and use the poll as reference to the value!

Well considering the wep sold out instantly at every restock. Yeah sure good luck getting one at 115k. Your dreeeeeaming. I say 175k given its M token costs. Combined with its perfect balance of DPS/eff/DPP.

Imo the BC-80 is better than the BP-110 as well but I'm an owner so obviously biased :) I don't think 160-175 is too far off (if closer to 160) but I don't see 175k happening for a t0 bp-110. However, as consensus in the poll seems to be that it is worth 100-115k I can say that I would gladly buy one +115k in pure ped even though I don't even need it since it is ridiculously cheap. T0 sellers take that as an open offer and use the poll as reference to the value!

Better eff for sure, but less dps and a lot less dpp. Makes it about even across the board imo. But obviously it also has range which is great in many cases. I won’t argue that you can consider it a little better. But I wouldn’t consider it *alot* better by any means.

please as i add 20 more level feel free to sell to me at 120
(i voted 40-160 dur to some lower prices comapred to 184k asked in forum some month ago)

please as i add 20 more level feel free to sell to me at 120
Dude it's 2023 , 20 levels from 90-110 is a matter of a week or so with pills, codex and fleshripper :D

Dude it's 2023 , 20 levels from 90-110 is a matter of a week or so with pills, codex and fleshripper :D
was a joke it he get it at 115 i offer istant resale.. it will not happen. (but its way better than my MM)

Hey, here is my 2 pecs: buyer will look to spend as less as possible, seller will look to get as much as possible. As someone who worked in sales for some time, I would say it will be whatever the buyer and the seller strike a deal upon. Cost of M tokens and Rare tokens are irrelevant as the market atm is quite shit. ✌

If you have 110k peds on card just buy a gleamer or vengence tier 5;6 and rest use it for mayhems and you have more than 90% chance to buy a decent gun for yourself . So price is for those who are rich and dont want to w8 1 year to pull himself a gun .
Nice idea have you given the thought that you end up paying way more in a year collecting tokens with bad DPP/eff , mu( on pills , enhancers , amp) ?
Even if let's say cost is similar or lower you paying in your time and opportunities :)

Nice idea have you given the thought that you end up paying way more in a year collecting tokens with bad DPP/eff , mu( on pills , enhancers , amp) ?
Even if let's say cost is similar or lower you paying in your time and opportunities :)

Maybe it is about the journey or satisfaction at the end of it when you actually make a vendor pull by yourself rather than pay some other guy thousands of $, have you thought about that? No matter if you lose more or less, at least you don't fork out thousands of $ in one go, if you spread it over the 1 or even 2 years period to gather M tokens you won't even feel it in your finance. Its amazing how people forget not everyone has money just laying around waiting to be forked out in to pixels. The proof is in the pudding: market is shite atm because there is not a lot of ppl left in the game with a lot of money laying around. Maybe give that a thought. P.S. with regards to missed opportunities, don't worry mate, I'm sure the game is not going anywhere.

Votes in every category. Way more votes in the 100k - 115k range than I was expecting.

Either a lot of players believe the market is gonna crash hard and keep crashing, or a lot of voters want to buy the gun cheap. We've already got two standing offers just in this thread for 115k and 116k. So the price has to be above that, at this current moment. 100-115k just looks like a pipe dream for a buyer right now.

From this poll kinda seems to me the current price lands somewhere between 130k - 150k. There were a decent amount of votes in those higher categories, but by the same token as the lower estimate of 100 - 115k category, I doubt anyone is actually going to pay 170k - 190k for this pistol. That price is just too high, and if there is someone truly willing to pay that go ahead and message me privately and I will put you in contact with the seller who will sell to you instantaneously at that price. Otherwise that high end estimate just looks like a pipe dream for a seller right now.

Thanks to everyone who voted. I think I've got a much better idea about the pistol value now.

Cheers. 😁

Back