Introducing Atrox Tundra

Status
I have been juicing up this lootpool lol. I have killed over 300 stalkers here this week alone, and my biggest loot has been only 130 peds. There is definitely a big one coming on big Atrox soon.

If anyone wants to team hunt with me, you can usually find me on this LA (when of course I'm not Believing in Miracles with Nakia and Euroman in Hoggloland).

will take a look there tonight, maybe we will meet there :D

DNA settings changed:

Both Atrox DNAs have been set to medium maturity, which should result in mostly Mature-Guardians.

This should make the land huntable for a wider range of hunters :)

Good luck!

Just be careful.. Theres still a good number of AOA-Stalker. I imagine they will get killed off over time and not respawn now that the maturity is changed.

Hally said:
on a sidenote Jaguar armor with 5b plates is very good even for stalkers and if you got a decent armor and decent killspeed gun its manageble even for noobs as myself to kill them

I have that very setup jag + 5b, admitted I only have a 2600 fap and a dante'd delta but they don't help me much when the stalkers hit me for 160 and thats not including crits as they regularly do at the rig

you must have immense HP Hally

CAC said:
I have that very setup jag + 5b, admitted I only have a 2600 fap and a dante'd delta but they don't help me much when the stalkers hit me for 160 and thats not including crits as they regularly do at the rig

you must have immense HP Hally

You're evade and agility play a huge part in that. Techinically, Stalkers should be able to kill me even with my Sup + 5B, but my skills mean I can kill 95% of them without dieing.

Guess Mr. Maven juiced it up too much, saw him pop a 8k plus Stalker last night...... :rolleyes:

AkiranBlade said:
You're evade and agility play a huge part in that. Techinically, Stalkers should be able to kill me even with my Sup + 5B, but my skills mean I can kill 95% of them without dieing.

agility my ass, it means shit, lolz,

only thing that helps for is to gain more skills faster,

if you sell your skills and have good agility you will skill em up faster, thats it!

Centech said:
Just be careful.. Theres still a good number of AOA-Stalker. I imagine they will get killed off over time and not respawn now that the maturity is changed.

Actually, I was busy killing off the bigger atrox on the land when I got the 8.9k PED HOF you see on the current HOF list ;)

Also,

It seems MA added enmatters to the new lands as well, as I found alot of angelic grit on LA 34 since the new VU.

AkiranBlade said:
Yay, another mob I can't kill without death! :rolleyes: :laugh:

The "Trundra Zone" is really starting to look like an übersink!

I'd better get skilling! :)

That said, Nice one and Free bump.

Aaw, common, you have supremacy set. If I can kill them in jaguar or angel then you sure as hell can kill them in supremacy. Did you ever try ?

I posted that before I bought the Supremacy now my stance is....

Atrox Stalker = Pussy Cat :tongue2:

Although average loot sucked too bad for me to hunt them.

AkiranBlade said:
I posted that before I bought the Supremacy now my stance is....

Atrox Stalker = Pussy Cat :tongue2:

my hero! ;) :kos:

Centech said:

Actually that sounds quite good - kind of like the rig except safer (Neomaven can't pk you).

thx for the warning
another zone i should stay FAAAAAAAR away from :D

Guys, it no longer has Stalkers and Prowlers, it is now sporting Mature-Gaurdian as per Neo's recent post in this thread. :wise:

Any n00b in Nemesis can take those 'trox ;)

Ill repeat, maturity has been lowered to youngs-guardians.

Also updated the first post in this thread to avoid confusion.

Make sure to post your globals on this LA in the Fall Hunting Competition thread for your chance to win a share of 30000 PEDs!

i was all excited about visiting here, but too many smaller ones, i really want provider-alpha.

i was all excited about visiting here, but too many smaller ones, i really want provider-alpha.

I am open to adjusting the maturity based on hunter's desires. There are two DNA at max spawn. I can turn the settings up slightly if you would like a larger maturity, and intend to do some regular hunting on this LA.

I was at Neo's LA last weekend for the Trox event and came across a number of guardians and dominants along with the odd alpha or two...

Not sure where you were hunting them vala :scratch2:

NW corner of the LA the spawn is pretty dense with not too few dominants and some occasional alpha.
I really like the settings as they are now though and I cant take down an alpha without luck and therefor like them to be rare :) But its nice that one doesnt have to run all over a place to find guardians, dominants & providers.

Went here, there is indeed adomasite, but the trox are no longer medium maturity as the last posts and op here indicate, rather it is full of prowlers and stalkers... should update this thread.

Status
Back