List of Outback Areas

Status
A few of the details are a little out of date now. OLA 39 & 40 have been added and OLA 32 has been sold. There may be a few other changes as well. The Entropia Directory Land Area page has some recent information.

OLA #39 and OLA #40 both belong to Mrs Emma Peel

OLA #40 setup : Tax 5%/5%, PvP enable CT@12350,4150
1.DNA = 1 Atrox, Numbers medium, Maturity High

OLA #39 setup: Tax 5%/5%, PvP enable, CT@11930,1750
1.DNA = Atrox, Numbers Medium, Maturity VeryLow
2.DNA = Atrax, Numbers Medium, Maturity Low

A Question:
How actual is the first post of this thread? Would be nice to see a date behind every LA when this information was last checked or updated.

Why do I ask this?
I want to know if a player named "Arthur Caveman Lionheart" owns a LA, I can´t find him as any owner of an LA in this list.
Does this person own any LA, if yes wich one is it. Please help me!
As he made use of my eventsponsoring sales at my shop, I am in urgend need of that information, as my next event should be placed at his LA due to his sponsoring!

Thanks to all that will help with that issue.

Regards
GoNi

A Question:
How actual is the first post of this thread? Would be nice to see a date behind every LA when this information was last checked or updated.

Why do I ask this?
I want to know if a player named "Arthur Caveman Lionheart" owns a LA, I can´t find him as any owner of an LA in this list.
Does this person own any LA, if yes wich one is it. Please help me!
As he made use of my eventsponsoring sales at my shop, I am in urgend need of that information, as my next event should be placed at his LA due to his sponsoring!

Thanks to all that will help with that issue.

Regards
GoNi

Entropia Directory's list is kept more up to date. The last big update was at the end of June, but I am working through another round of updates now. I have never seen "Arthur Caveman Lionheart" listed as a land owner, but it is possible he may have bought one since June.

A few of the details are a little out of date now. OLA 39 & 40 have been added and OLA 32 has been sold. There may be a few other changes as well. The Entropia Directory Land Area page has some recent information.

Indeed, OLA 32 is now called MMW "Magic Mushrooms World" and belongs to me ;) you may find the link to its post in my sig.

Great work Midori...I'll try to update when I get the time, I know I am missing the last few LA's.

And I have googled an Amenthera map so that noobs like me does not get a cardiac infarct by trying to make out where on Amenthera all this tiny mapcuts from LAs are to find. But since I have only made 4 posts until now I´ll and need to make 5 to link stuff I´ll just likn it in my next post.

Dang, something must have been wrong with my coffee this morning, I´m totally pissed without reason. :bomb:

I can't seem to find the edit button, is this thread too old?

15.08.2006 hmm seems it is to old to be edited, start a new one :9

LA 43 is owned by Falk Maddog Falk, mobs are Molisk, young-scout. Taxes are set on mining 4.5%, hunting 5.0%.

If any changes are made on this LA, who should we contact?

Please update!

OLA17
owner= Lizzy (Entropia Movers)
name= Movers Valley

Please update:

OLA 46
Owner: Baxter Bugsy Ewing
Name: Miner's Safe Heaven

Mob: Exarosaur - max density & maturity

Last edited:
Well really not up to date!

OLA17 - Ambu/Longu - Movers Valley - Lizzy Darlink (holds deed for Entropia Movers-Soc)

Update OLA28

Merps are long gone :yay:
Esto heaven now. :wtg:
Maximum density
Young - provider

5 - Big Longu Land - Jay Beene Lee - 19800, 11100
13 - Kingfisher Land - John NEVERDIE Jacobs - 7676, 5630

Was looking, didn't Deathifier purchase both of those from ND?

The first post hasn't been updated in two years!

If the thread starter has abandoned it, maybe somebody can start a new one?

Please?

jay

The first post hasn't been updated in two years!

If the thread starter has abandoned it, maybe somebody can start a new one?

Please?

jay

Moreover that not updated thread shouldent be STICKED as it first first place u click to garher some data

17 - Longu, Ambulimax - Aspen Amber Aurora - 13500, 11800

Owner changed for over a year ;)

Owner: Entropia Movers Society

I repeat:

THIS THREAD HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE THE YEAR 2007

SOMEBODY PLEASE DE-STICKY IT. PEOPLE ARE WASTING THEIR TIME POSTING INFO ON IT

jay

:laugh: No need to scream ;) We mods don't (and can't) read every post. Just click the little "Report Post" button and we ALL see it. This is un-stickied and closed. Please point me toward the new, improved 2010 edition for heaps of sticky goodness.

Status
Back