Shop #11 - Foudil's Shop - MIXED ITEMS & LOOT:yay:
Shop #12 - Copern's Resources
Shop #13 - Pirro's Shop - Hunting
Shop #14 - Slither Hellfire's Shop - BP's & Components

See you soon,
Foudil

wrong post bla bla bla

I have a couple of things now...

I have an apartment shop up on TI City, Silver, 10 B and a booth down in Omegaton DeltaTower, Booth 3.

See my sig for link on apartment shop.

The Booth will get a sig link here in a little while.

anyone still running a decent furniture business? Trying to get all stuff from auction is like finding hens teeth.

PM me please

I have owned Omegaton Delta block C shop 6 for 2 years now lol.

The Omegaton West Shop Directory is up.

You find more info here

Regards.
Ion

Hjorten Building Cellars
Shop #01 - 'Heaven 01' New Oxford - CLOTHES & FASHION
Shop #02 - Darth Skippie Boobie - ???
Shop #03 - Tarran Gos Hawk
Shop #04 - Miss Lady Luck
Shop #05 - Tarran Gos Hawk
Shop #06 - Monique Mon Cauldron
Shop #07 - Klodvig Klod Malkord - ???
Shop #08 - Gravel's Loot

I think a couple of these might be wrong.....update soon.

Thorkell's Tomb
...on Auction!!!!

shop 3 is trance make up :)

New shop open... See my signature!

last update for the tread by the tread creator: 2008

hmmmmm

pls update the thread ;)

Lets try something new...

I started a google document... it might be a little easier to maintain than text formating in this thread... It's open to editing by anyone so it should be easy to keep things updated.

url to the new spreadsheet is

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AppC9Gwr9zBIdGhNY0FBdHhjdm1MYUxWT2hjWHBMbWc&hl=en

url to the html web page format of it is
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=thMcAAtxcvmLaLVOhcXpLmg&output=html

urls above not working?!? try copy and pasting this...
Code:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AppC9Gwr9zBIdGhNY0FBdHhjdm1MYUxWT2hjWHBMbWc&hl=en
and
Code:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=thMcAAtxcvmLaLVOhcXpLmg&output=html

Almost nothing's in it yet... but soon I'll start using what info is in this thread, as well as from whatever other sources I can find, and add more there. I'd suggest you do too. We CAN make this the best darn resource on how to contact shop owners over time! :) ;)

It'll also be easy to update any time someone sells a place.

It'll hopefully be more up-to-date and easier to maintain then this thread, entropedia, and all other similar type of thingys that have tried this in the past... What's really nice about it - you can edit it fast, and download it as pdf, open office, excel, etc... You can even create a duplicate google doc. of it for your own uses if you have a google account.

Last edited:
Awesome job mastermesh. I've just finished adding info for all of SFE's shops to it. +rep

Thanks.

Thanks ACEwoK. Hopefully others take your initiative too. I WILL try to make a back up copy of the google doc at least once a week or so just in case some idiot goes in there and trys to corrupt the info or delete it all so that there's always a backup plan in place.

What's great about it being a google doc is that others can too if they want! There's really all sorts of things that can be done with this. Miners, crafters and hunters could make a copy of it for their own use to figure out what shop owners they can supply x resource to.

Real estate folks can use it to figure out what plots of land they might be interested in buying, etc.

The main focus is shops, booths, hangers, etc., but I also will eventually add all apartments on all floors... I don't normally go to CND but am loading info in there that I have - may be outdated.

Outdated stuff that I have not verified in game in person at an estate terminal I'm not putting a date verified on, but others can feel free to do so if you have the time to browse around. I guess we could even add a column "verified by" but I'm not sure if that's really needed. The date rent is due is also not really needed but I put it in there just because it might be some interesting info to have eventually... I hear rumors that some places have rent due dates going back to 2005!

Last edited:
Good stuff mastermesh, I think it's a great idea.

Now that I think about what you're saying with potential file loss or corruption, it would be good if the master creator (or anyone for that matter) could have it automatically email them a copy of the file once a day or week or whatever. Would get around any security issues there.

I hope it catches on!

bump for http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=thMcAAtxcvmLaLVOhcXpLmg&output=html - I finally got around to adding my own booth in there, lol. Been a while... lot of stuff going on irl and in game, so almost forgot about this thing. Will try to focus on it a bit more, but I really need help with it. Anyone can edit it. Would be awesome if MA would put an in game shop directory, but I don't think that'll happen any time soon, if ever... too many other things they have on their plate.

If you run a shop, please go ahead and add yourself. If you feel like being neighborly, add your neighbors too. Always nice to know who owns what and is actually active.

bump for http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=thMcAAtxcvmLaLVOhcXpLmg&output=html - I finally got around to adding my own booth in there, lol. Been a while... lot of stuff going on irl and in game, so almost forgot about this thing. Will try to focus on it a bit more, but I really need help with it. Anyone can edit it. Would be awesome if MA would put an in game shop directory, but I don't think that'll happen any time soon, if ever... too many other things they have on their plate.

If you run a shop, please go ahead and add yourself. If you feel like being neighborly, add your neighbors too. Always nice to know who owns what and is actually active.

Keep up the good work mastermesh! You never know what a planet partner might find reason to pressure MA to introduce - if you give them a valid, working tool like this, they may just see the merit in building a proper one.

Made another backup copy and added a tab for Rocktropia. I have not done much with this database for a while. Feel free to add more stuff or do updates to it. I can't currently get in game for a while, but when I can, I might make this more of a priority.

My shop is missing :)

im from beauty ,

Woud be twin mall lvl 3

:)

this thread really needs some updates...

Definately:
I own only one shop: PA mall, Floor 2... textured and colored cloths, gear ranigng from TT+1 to TT+20k+
+

Shop #12 @ Twin Mall Floor 1 changed owner.

I am the new owner, Giuliano adm Noooo the avatar name, selling Gears and stuff... atm lot of Arkadia items at TT+1.

Thanks

geeez the first posts havent been updated since 2008

:locked::locked::locked::locked::locked:

I already ask the same to a moderator long time ago...........................

so may be someone start the new thread about the active shops ...
Im really interested what shops are active and where

Time for someone to start a new updated thread on a shop directory :)

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back