BPC while tailoring?

hooters

Stalker
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
Sexymom Hooters Hoots
Hi everybody,

I was just wondering, is it possible to unlock BPC through tailoring? If so, that means when tailoring, you gain skills in BPC? If not, do you think its worth getting BPC if tailoring is the only type of crafting i do?

Thanks.

I don't think you will be gaining a skill that doesn't contribute to the professional standing.
I've never read somebody saying that they had a BPC gain due to tayloring.

No, I`m 90% sure you cant. It has to be some kid of equpment skill everything expect tailoring :( sry

i got BPC , never get 1 skill while tailoring...

i got BPC , never get 1 skill while tailoring...

Okay, guess that answers the question. So, i guess i will try and unlock it when i have peds lying around.

You can probably unlock it while tailoring, because of an Engineering gain that makes you lvl 10 in another crafting area. However you will never get any skillgains of BPC from tailoring.

You can probably unlock it while tailoring, because of an Engineering gain that makes you lvl 10 in another crafting area. However you will never get any skillgains of BPC from tailoring.
i dont think... well at least not when i unloked it.

I did unlocked BPC a long while after MA added engineering to tailoring ( at least 2 VU because suport dont have any clue about what happen in game)...I unloked BPC while skilling enginnering , with "normal" lvl , when in fact , i was more than enought skilled in tailoring to unlock it.

Here is a more complete explication

You won't gain BPC skill gains while tailoring (unless due to lag you got a skill gain due to previous crafting in other areas).

If you become a very high level crafter you might get enough secundary skills to become level 10 or above in other crafting areas
but
unless you actually do some attempts in those areas (or chip in some primary skills in areas that give BPC) you won't be able to unlock it [for the first time]

In the case that you previously unlock BPC but afterwards chipout some skills making it locked again = RED
you might
re-unlock BPC while doing tailoring due to secundary skills gains (but I'm not sure if you need to relog to make it green, or if you get a message)

Hmm... If you bring engineering high enough to get the right proffesional standing in any of the other crafting skills, all you need to do is a few clicks on whatever BP you wish (Except tailoring).

Chipping doesnt unlock skills, the skills unlocks once you do something that is affected by the proffesional standing.

i dont think... well at least not when i unloked it.

I did unlocked BPC a long while after MA added engineering to tailoring ( at least 2 VU because suport dont have any clue about what happen in game)...I unloked BPC while skilling enginnering , with "normal" lvl , when in fact , i was more than enought skilled in tailoring to unlock it.

I unlocked Fashion Design also nearly without skills in tailoring. I tried 1 tailoring attempt and suddenly I got the new skill. I guess it is same with bpc and tailoring. 1 attempt on another crafting area, and bpc will be unlocked if other crafting skills are high enough. (For your case, engineering)

/Kjetil :cool:

Back