Stop This Eomon Event

This is the funniest things I've heard in ages! Those are exactly the mobs you can profit from at that skill level. and aside from "normal" hunt profits, have you even looked at the hof list the last couple of months. There haven't been ONE day without any of those mobs mentioned have been in the top 5 hofs.

Yes I was profiting from these mobs until the eomon event was started.

Now go and kill some allo or argo see what happens.:)

Nevermind ;thanks to all people who answered in this post.

I will look some armax or exa spam or will find a friend to kill that eomons.

Happy nice hunting.

it doesnt really matter if ur a noob/midlvl/uber, the fact is that its unbalanced... like so much thats MA :p

yep its fun for you as the mob ur hunting is hoffing, 22 out of 25 hofs were eomon yesterday

you mention a long list of mobs in the event, so where are the other hofs, maybe a armax one from the massive spawns that have been hunted, nope, maybe seg etc, nope

It is pretty obvious why the hof board is full of eomon hofs and not from other mobs.
90% of the ppl participating is hunting the eomons, they have massive HP so you can count on alot of hofs.
Other mobs are just not hunted alot atm, but its not like they loot different now there is an event.

I got a few globlals on SEG at the rig too, even from drones there.
When the warlocks spawn ppl get HoFs on them.

It may all look unbalanced to you, but that's just because the players are hunting unbalanced: 90% eomon =)

I believe that there are separate loot pools for every mob, so you definitely don't paying those hofs :).

The bad thing though is that everyone is hunting event mobs and other loot pools are staying empty :). I got not a single glob from argo or feff since tuesday, so I stopped hunting until event is over. Yes, I tried event mobs, but had a great loses - there are too many hunters and thus too little chances to take a good bite from the loot pool pie ;).

It is pretty obvious why the hof board is full of eomon hofs and not from other mobs.
90% of the ppl participating is hunting the eomons, they have massive HP so you can count on alot of hofs.
Other mobs are just not hunted alot atm, but its not like they loot different now there is an event.

I got a few globlals on SEG at the rig too, even from drones there.
When the warlocks spawn ppl get HoFs on them.

It may all look unbalanced to you, but that's just because the players are hunting unbalanced: 90% eomon =)

i dont think its quite 90% of eu hunting eomon :p as u say theres the warlocks and the armax too

but i accept theres a lot of ppl hunting them atm and sure theres globals from other mobs

i dont mind the event at all, but just wanted to make the point that if the hof board was 50-60% eomon then it would look fairer

but as ever the ppl who cannot hunt them will moan and the ppl who do hunt them will strongly defend them... such is life

I hunted Eomons for two days and after massive losses despite several hofs/globals I decided to try that armax spawn instead. While I was there, about 3 hours, I saw countless armax globals and to top it off Tvalfager finished my session off with a nice 1.2k hof. So that only eomons loot during this event is utterly bs.

so this is not ment to be a ubers only event, its a event for every level of hunter....
but yesterdays hof board was crazy, 22 of 25 in the list were eomon hofs

it doesnt really matter if ur a noob/midlvl/uber, the fact is that its unbalanced... like so much thats MA :p

Well, I think I read somewhere that Eomon have HP of about 9000 (can't remember the maturity). And so a 1000 PED Hof on an Eomon is comparable to a 100 PED global on a (big) Armax with 900 HP.

yes well yesterday i got hunting with my soc hogglosand we globalled 3 times : 62 peds , 74 peds, 274 peds, i saw a hof on a snable that day a snable 3k hof when i was getting fuckin 70 dmge from those fuckin hogglos and wasting 10 peds ammo to kill an old and then i see one person doin hof on a snable male mature 3k peds on that bastard with one shot i kill that guy how du u feel about it and the eomons are invading hof list?? yes but they are not steeling the other loot since they have a proper loot pool i think :ahh:

club

This is so much fun! Finally the noobs are whining about ubermob globals/hofs. The players able to hunt *insert any semi-uber mob* have been swearing their mouths black over ridicilous noob-mob uber hofs for ages. Finally it's time to get decent loot from bigger mobs. Great event, give us more!

Exactly what he said. :yay::yay:

Well, I think I read somewhere that Eomon have HP of about 9000 (can't remember the maturity). And so a 1000 PED Hof on an Eomon is comparable to a 100 PED global on a (big) Armax with 900 HP.

i disagree with ur logic, its like saying a 5ped chirpy is the same as a 1k eomon... and thats not right

but thats another debate for another thread i think

EDIT: anyway i actually quite like the eomon, just wanted to make the point that i can sympathise with the OP when i saw the hof baord last night

i disagree with ur logic, its like saying a 5ped chirpy is the same as a 1k eomon... and thats not right

Actually I think there's more 1k loots from Eomons than 5 ped loots from Chirpys...

well i am really no uber ;) ... but the eomons in team are great fun .. and the other mobs didnt loot different since they were putted in game ... maybe its cuz u only hunt snables? then its true they dont glb so much in the last days :laugh:

but no i looooove these cuddly eomons :>

just fyi:

eomon young ~9500 hp. domi over 10k IIRC (especially with regen)

so thats ALOT of ammo from ALOT of guns (and alot blp)

massive amounts of people hunting them, using equipment like angel, shadow, supremacy, chronicle etc. just to not have to die so often.
big (l) faps, guns....im guessing about 500 ped a minute gets shot at eomons over tehre...and your surprised at the amounts of hofs? xD

i hunted over 18 hours combined on them, in team. lost over 1k ped...

lol, i dont think that they steal your loot.

but since the eomons/event creatures are here, the lag annoys me terribly.

Yah...I went out for a quick run with 5 TT castorian enbaldes...I couldnt even kill combibo's!!! because of lag...I was SOOO mad!

I went out last night and gave some love to a group of neglected argos. No global, but 120 iron, knight armor, etc.,I wound up making a few peds.
So by all means, I urge ALL other hunters to go to the event herds and hunt them, I'll take care of the rest of the mobs for you.:laugh:

I dont recall who said it first but,

You can please some of the people all of the time
and All of the people some of the time,
But
You can not please all of the people all of the time :wise:

and if you don't like it, go :sweat:

** note i have not gotten a global or hof on any of the invation mobs ( got looted in pvp3 still bitter about that) but i have gotten sweat from them hehe

Last edited:
Currently the Eomon are experiencing a lot of turn over so they will global and HOF more. With more people hunting specific event mobs like the Exo spawn, Armax spawn, Eomon spawn, and Robot Rig Spawn those will probably be the mobs which get the most turn over and globals and HOFs. Eomons are getting so much attention because at their current maturity spawn rate most teams can take them down without dying and using a lot to ME to TP back or risk loosing their mob in the mass melee of red Eomon dots and green player dots.

I am a bit surprised we have not seen much larger HOFs coming out of these spawns but just like any event it usually climaxes at some point and I would think we would see nice HOFs and/or items once a certain turn over rate is hit. There has already been a Shadow helmet so I would expect more.

Overall (this is just speculation) I think a portion of all the losses on the event mobs will go to fund some nice big HOFs at all levels. Other mobs not associated with the event won't fund those HOFs and if people are experiencing greater loss on those these past few days its due to the fact that all levels of hunters have an option in this event so they are being hunted less.

I think it would be safe to say the majority of hunters at all levels will be concentrating their efforts on event mobs since these types of events don't happen very often.

So stop being a :whiner: and hunt some event mobs and if you take a loss then you can complain you are funding a big HOF which OMG :eek: you might have a chance at getting because you are hunting those very same event mobs. Once the event is over then go back to the monotonous daily grind.

The event brought to me a new experience : a lag like I have never seen before and bugs never before discovered! :yay: I am very grateful for that! :wtg:

Now you know how we feel when a noob like you gets a 10k snable young hof :laugh:

Oh fyi, 90% of the teams hunting eomons are losing even with a 1k ped hof ;)

the 10k snable HOF is reserved for noobs like me! :wtg:

Mheeeefhh...

Getting a 200 ped loot on a eomon is like getting a 5 ped loot on a exa provider...

I am playing ten hours a day for three days.

All the major globals and Hofs are eomons.What about us ???
What can we do as a middle class player.I cant go to rig to kill some eomon.

I lost so many peds trying to kill other mobs.

There is no hope now to make hof or profit from the other creatures.

I DONT WANT TO PAY EOMONS GLOBALS PED MONEY ANYMORE.

I AM WASTİNG AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE KILLING EOMONS ARE TAKING MY MONEY.

At this moment there are 2 ~10K hofs and not one is an eomon. I think they are an ambu young and a low gen drone. Maybe folk hunting Eomons should be pissed off that their money is BEING TAKEN TO FUND THESE HOFS!!!! :dunce:

Oh and :rofl:

Theres no need for people to be pissed off thinkin that there the ones payin for other people's hof's. shit like that happens to me daily :cowboy:

The event brought to me a new experience : a lag like I have never seen before and bugs never before discovered! :yay: I am very grateful for that! :wtg:

I'm trying to be grateful for that. :mad:

I haven't had a hunt with better than 50% return since shortly after the event began, and have tried a lot of different mobs, so besides the 10-20% greater losses due to lag misses (a tax levied most heavily on those far from Sweden, it sounds like, after talking to a guy in Sweden who was playing), I do think there is a different loot distribution right now. Maybe it's just me, though. :rolleyes:

I'm expecting a new ATH.

If a Chirpy has 45 HP and an Eomon has 9000 HP and costs roughly 200 times more to kill then yes, imo a 5 Ped Chirpy is comparable to a 1000 Ped Eomon.

If a Chirpy has 45 HP and an Eomon has 9000 HP and costs roughly 200 times more to kill then yes, imo a 5 Ped Chirpy is comparable to a 1000 Ped Eomon.

Ah, dammit, and i had a 5 PED gibnib last year. There goes my uberhof! :laugh:

lets agree to disagree then ;)

i dunno what the hof board is like today, i see theres a uber armax now.... and as u pointed out earlier armax has much less hp than eomon, so i am sure we will all agree that while hp is a factor, its not the be all or end all by any stretch of the imagination

I am playing ten hours a day for three days.

All the major globals and Hofs are eomons.What about us ???

Ok, boys and girls its been a while, but its time

Ahem...

<-- See the man to the left.

The opening post made spill my drink all over my keyboard :(

Ok, boys and girls its been a while, but its time

Ahem...

<-- See the man to the left.

Tbh, it happened to me as well. Loots are crap on other mobs, at least for me and a few friends that I know. They are more crap than ever I might add... so, yeah, despite your "go away noob", I can understand the guy's frustration...
So how ubah did you say you were? :D

PS: I am sure one can express his frustration about something here freely and without being flamed...or at least I thought so... :scratch:

Back