Araneatrox

Status
anyone cares to add new information into entropedia? Pretty much no data for smaller maturities there

Info was all updated yesterday.

Estimates
young ~100 (based on 191.x crit)
mature~120
old~150 (based on 28x.x crit)

I recieved a 124.7 armor penetration crit from a young, so atleast 125 from young :)

Estimates
young ~100 (based on 191.x crit)
mature~120
old~150 (based on 28x.x crit)

I also noticed olds have the 'huge' damage potential. Isn't huge between 150 and 200?

Strange that Agility and Psyche are higher for the Young than for the Mature...

I was using Ghost +5B and I was very surprised at the number of times they missed me and the frequency of 1 dmg hits. High end was ~70. A few crits, but I survived most of them. Tons o' fun!! MA... please please please leave this DNA installed. Or at least let someone make it.

I recieved a 124.7 armor penetration crit from a young, so atleast 125 from young :)

If you get armor pen crit, it is
full dmg+normal dmg-armor
the figures i quoted were normal hits.

If you get armor pen crit, it is
full dmg+normal dmg-armor
the figures i quoted were normal hits.

isn't armor penetration just a hit that ignores your armor?.. and a "normal" crit is double damage

i dont believe i've ever recieved an armor penetration crit without taking damage above 1.0 and if what you say is true then that would be possible

Info was all updated yesterday.
araneatrox.jpg

isn't armor penetration just a hit that ignores your armor?.. and a "normal" crit is double damage

i dont believe i've ever recieved an armor penetration crit without taking damage above 1.0 and if what you say is true then that would be possible

i get them confused.

in that case max dmg+normalhit=125. so you got low-critted

( i thought additional dmg was that one that ignores armor)

Oleg! where are you

Looks good to me. Attribute stats are all in there if you click the individual maturities.

The other stuff requires proper testing. Be my guest :)

i get them confused.

in that case max dmg+normalhit=125. so you got low-critted

( i thought additional dmg was that one that ignores armor)

Oleg! where are you

Here :)

Lorkciee got it right. Armour penetration crit is a normal size hit but ignores armour protection. Additional Damage crits double the normal damage, before armour protection is taken into consideration.

Here :)

Lorkciee got it right. Armour penetration crit is a normal size hit but ignores armour protection. Additional Damage crits double the normal damage, before armour protection is taken into consideration.

yay for oleg :) and me ^^

Strange that Agility and Psyche are higher for the Young than for the Mature...

I was using Ghost +5B and I was very surprised at the number of times they missed me and the frequency of 1 dmg hits. High end was ~70. A few crits, but I survived most of them. Tons o' fun!! MA... please please please leave this DNA installed. Or at least let someone make it.

Was about the same for me in ghost(grem foot) /5b. Young hits were mostly in the 22 dmg range, lots of 1's and max in the 57 dmg range. These little ones were lots of fun in team hunt.

Due to recent confirmation of multiple sources, crits are not double damage, but max_dmg+dmg (dmg range is 150% to 200%, not 100% to 200% of max_dmg). I assume mob crits work the same way as ours do.

Due to recent confirmation of multiple sources, crits are not double damage, but max_dmg+dmg (dmg range is 150% to 200%, not 100% to 200% of max_dmg). I assume mob crits work the same way as ours do.

Ah OK, I didn't know that, makes sense though.

Ah! Yes, that makes sense. Can't remember ever dealing out a crit only just over max dmg of gun.

Which LA's are the young spiders on now? The info on entropedia is out of date.

Go south from Wolverine, some LA around there. Cant remember exactly.

Now they seem to be at the LA at 18000x38500 mixed in with a lot of allophyl and some tezlapods

Now they seem to be at the LA at 18000x38500 mixed in with a lot of allophyl and some tezlapods

That's correct.

LOTS of allo and quite a few annoying tezla around!

That's correct.

LOTS of allo and quite a few annoying tezla around!

The density of allo/tezla is a less to the E of revive/closer to cK's falx LA

I like the new spider models. They look VERY menacing when they gallop towards you with their limbs poised to strike...

I saw a large herd of Araneatrox, Prov to Dom southeast of the golf course which is far northwest of troy.

What do you have to have to have a chance against them? I've soon maxed P5 and I'll be starting using it in about ten days, and prob amp 105 too (expencive) and thinking of gremlin or ghost armor with 5b plates.

Holy shit. HOW THE FUCK CAN I KEEP ON PUTTING MONEY IN THIS GAME WHEN IT CLEARY JUST DISAPPEARS?

Oh well, now when I got that out of the system, what does it take to take one of these fellas down?

Btw, I saw a few of them outside of Ashi, don't remember if it was S, E, N or W.

What do you have to have to have a chance against them? I've soon maxed P5 and I'll be starting using it in about ten days, and prob amp 105 too (expencive) and thinking of gremlin or ghost armor with 5b plates.

Holy shit. HOW THE FUCK CAN I KEEP ON PUTTING MONEY IN THIS GAME WHEN IT CLEARY JUST DISAPPEARS?

Oh well, now when I got that out of the system, what does it take to take one of these fellas down?

Btw, I saw a few of them outside of Ashi, don't remember if it was S, E, N or W.

Tried once killing them in ghost+5bs with a P5+A103....bad idea.
Even with HL14+A104 it is not really advisable. They hit hard and have a high regen.
try it maybe once just to know that hunting above your level is a bad idea. There are enough other mobs one can kill easier with less investments, spiders are more something for a team or ubers :D

So.. are things like araneatrox and itumatrox suppose to be related to atrox in some way? Coz they look kinda different :p

Tried once killing them in ghost+5bs with a P5+A103....bad idea.
Even with HL14+A104 it is not really advisable. They hit hard and have a high regen.
try it maybe once just to know that hunting above your level is a bad idea. There are enough other mobs one can kill easier with less investments, spiders are more something for a team or ubers :D
I agree. And no, I won't try them anyway. :D

I'm shit afraid of spiders IRL, I actually tried to outrun spiders ingame so I wouldn't have to see them close up. :laugh:

So.. are things like araneatrox and itumatrox suppose to be related to atrox in some way? Coz they look kinda different :p
Do you mean the thing that Atrox has four arms? I fella told me they usually, in the beginning before they started eating humans, that they where berrycleds. And they too have four arms.

I'm tired, excuse me.

If you want to try, here is the gear which you need to meet to hunt it comfortably:

Armour: Martial Art or Polaris or equivalent + 5B
Weapon: 485 Apis + Dante or equivalent dps weapon

Maturity to hunt: YOUNG-MATURE in M2S LA. You cannot take OLD in that gear unless you have uber fap or a following fapper.

If you want to try, here is the gear which you need to meet to hunt it comfortably:

Armour: Martial Art or Polaris or equivalent + 5B
Weapon: 485 Apis + Dante or equivalent dps weapon

Maturity to hunt: YOUNG-MATURE in M2S LA. You cannot take OLD in that gear unless you have uber fap or a following fapper.

old is easy if you have shadow + ur125

Status
Back