Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Osseocollum
Osseocollum_WBG.gif

Description :

When irritated, the Osseocollum will rise up on its hide legs,
drop and smash its thick skull into its offender,
at the same time slashing it with its horned front legs.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Cut 70%, Stab 30%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Land Area

Osseocollum Oasis West of Atami's Paradise @ LA 51 (21400, 46900)

osseocollum_oasis_poster.jpg

Osseocollum Oasis

Also,

OLA 25 OSSEO OUTPOST North of Timbesha (31600, 46450)

osseo-outpost-ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
100% electric damage?

Is this more or less verified? So Entropedia could be updated with this information.

u'll get a better protection with ghoul and phantom than with the Thunderbird so I don't think it's 100% electric-dmg if any at all

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
I have hunted Osseo's quite a bit. I am fairly certain their damage type is some mixture of Cut and Impact, perhaps some Penetration as well.

I have looted a full-TT Korss 350 from them in VU 8.10, but not sure if this item still drops from this mob.

Last edited by a moderator:
------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
looks alot like kerbs?

by the description given in the stats i think it'd be safe to deduct Penetration, cut and stab dmg would be the most likely offenders.....tho mbe that's being a little too simple!!

Hmm...I don't know if it's cut & stab; and if it is, they sure do a LOT of it. I was mining/hunting last night and did a TP hop, appearing in some deep water with a ton of red dots on the shore. I swam up to the surface, and climbed the banks. There were red dots everywhere, some of them at the farthest reaches of radar (so I knew there were some bad boys out there), but the vegetation and trees were so thick, I could barely see anything.

A few Argo Gatherers attacked me, and were dispatched easily. I heard what sounded like Kerberos (good ole MA recycling mob sounds, eh?); the snuffle-sound of a combibo, the grunt of a caudatergus and I think the glurble of a sabakuma, so I'm thinking Kerbie. But an Osseoculum appears and instantly spanked me, non-crit, for 100.4 or something damage, through plated Nemesis. So I'm thinking there's something going on other than just cut/stab.

I was pwned.

Hof'd on one last night, looted a pair of Polaris feet (m), Also brain oil.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Me and my socmate Sel found a Guardian last night, 451 Stamina 455 Strength :). And they are fassssst (very slightly slower than 71.5 agility).

They do cut/stab damage but i'm fairly certain it's not 50/50 as I originaly put in wiki, probably more like 70/30 or 80/20

Osseo

Hi,

Looted

- isis HL20 L
- Polaris feet
- Polaris Glove ( need be confirmed )

need look old screenshoot for the glove.

Gl

Hi,

Looted

- isis HL20 L
- Polaris feet
- Polaris Glove ( need be confirmed )

need look old screenshoot for the glove.

Gl

Maybe Polaris Arm (L)? i looted some...
Genesis Bifrost (L)
X5 (L)

GL

Just met a guard! only the 2nd i've ever seen, and first since I got full chronicle.

Crit me 3 damn times, so took some tping to kill the thing :laugh:

Hit me max of 77.8 thru chronicle+5b, scares me to think what a stalker would do!

They do carry Polaris Gloves, Feet, haven't had arms though, also they do drop x5 (L) and HL20 for sure also :)

They do carry Polaris Gloves, Feet, haven't had arms though, also they do drop x5 (L) and HL20 for sure also :)

Definitely arm lol (can i loot (F) apparently not!). And feet. lots of feet.

They do cut/stab damage but i'm fairly certain it's not 50/50 as I originaly put in wiki, probably more like 70/30 or 80/20

I have reason to believe that Osseocollums do high stab damage. When I owned full Angel I remember not having much trouble teaming on them, while others that had less stab protection were constantly taking high damage hits. Angel has, I think, the 4th highest stab protection for unlimited armors? Angel has 30, Shadow has 23.

Where can they be found?

I run through Amythera daily, never saw one. Argo sounds like west segna or south shinook though, can anybody tell me?

Where can they be found?

I run through Amythera daily, never saw one. Argo sounds like west segna or south shinook though, can anybody tell me?

Between Segna and Solfais around where the water in the middle of the ice sheet is. I've seen them around the west side of this area, I'm not sure how far the spawn reaches as I didn't survive very long :)

There are also some around the area SE of Oshiri, in the same general area as the Malcruentors. Again I'm not sure what the spawn is like or if there's a particularly good spot. I've only ever seen a few there.

Between Segna and Solfais around where the water in the middle of the ice sheet is. I've seen them around the west side of this area, I'm not sure how far the spawn reaches as I didn't survive very long :)

There are also some around the area SE of Oshiri, in the same general area as the Malcruentors. Again I'm not sure what the spawn is like or if there's a particularly good spot. I've only ever seen a few there.

Yeah the snow osseo spanw is pretty big (which is handy when you run-kill them like i do).

Easy way to find them: locate robot spawn that is south of banned-players LA. head SW. The osseo spawn extends west to the edge of the world

oh and there are argos.

Lots of argos.

Know where the snables are west of segna? three minor tp's north: that's not a kerberos.

okay thx for the info!

gonna give it a try soon :)

They look exactly like kerboros, whats the difference?

They look exactly like kerboros, whats the difference?

Visit them and find out ;)
On the more serious note, they hurt like hell..

So if you dont have good armor/fap/skills, dont mess with em.

Visit them and find out ;)
On the more serious note, they hurt like hell..

So if you dont have good armor/fap/skills, dont mess with em.

lol thats an understatement, you need some damn expensive uber equip to even consider hunting them, unless of course you do it like I do and shoot a few times, run till out of inner circle, shoot again till close, rinse and repeat. Since osse don't have high regen yet I could probably argue that its more eco than tanking them with supremacy, but I'd probably be proven wrong :laugh:

does anyone know at what level evade these guys start to miss? is it around level 40 like hogs?

does anyone know at what level evade these guys start to miss? is it around level 40 like hogs?

Someone said you need quickness to avoid their attacks, so lvl50 evade+

Someone said you need quickness to avoid their attacks, so lvl50 evade+

geez. I can tank them in spartacus but god do they shred the armor!

geez. I can tank them in spartacus but god do they shred the armor!

Yeah ive hunted them a little in sparta too, it aint worth it at all :p

Status
Back