Recent content by 11B

1. 11B

When do most people quit this game

get out while you still can!!! and email me bro, I pm'ed ya. Its been too long since I showed my face around here!!
  2. 11B

Sorry all, I know it has been a while. I have quit playing. Real life has taken over and I...

Sorry all, I know it has been a while. I have quit playing. Real life has taken over and I have very little time these days between business and the girlfriend (and her son). The best way to get a hold of me is my email at kyleja@gmail.com. Once again sorry, I miss you all, shoot me an email...
  3. 11B

Tampa Bay Rays

Rays win game 7 of the ALCS and are going to the World Series! I never thought I would see this day! :wtg: Worst to First! 9=8 GO RAYS!!! :beerchug:
  4. 11B

Help: Not logging off properly

Same thing happens to me and a few soc mates quite regularly. It normally happens to me when I have been logged in for a long period of time, but not always. If it happens enough to where it makes you want to pull your hair out, I suggest alt+tabbing out, then ctrl+alt+del and end the process.
  5. 11B

hey, I have been trying to get a hold of you. Id like to get my 5A plates back soon. I have...

hey, I have been trying to get a hold of you. Id like to get my 5A plates back soon. I have found a couple good uses for them in my setup :)
  6. 11B

Only 50% of spent PED goes back to Players?

Yeah, I was thinking that too (among other charges maybe), but I wanted to keep it short. I think it is clear that that pertains to the money MA and the respective partners will be making, not what is given back as loot.
  7. 11B

Only 50% of spent PED goes back to Players?

50% of the decay goes to MA, 50% of the decay goes to FPC. That is how I read it at least.
  8. 11B

Minereal Recruiting pt2

bump before work maybe?
  9. 11B

The 1 unachieved profession

yes, exactly, and since Mentor is 100% based on the Mentor skill you have to have sufficient Mentor skill (whatever the requirement is) to achieve that profession.
  10. 11B

To use the res chip you have to be level 14 Reviver according to entropedia. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=34 And you unlock the reviver profession as you skill any mindforce, or even just general hunting/mining/crafting...
  11. 11B

That isn't a profession. If you would have read the thread you would see that for this person, the missing profession is Mentor. :banghead:
  12. 11B

Selling: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Adjusted

Yeah, I saw that too. The latest sale through auction says 35k peds, when the actual deal was for 31k, with the 4k peds returned to the buyer. This was stated by the buyer involved in the deal. Anyways, GL with your sale, adjv1 is a ton of fun!
  13. 11B

Beacon Mission - no contact

You have to wait until they are finished to start yours.
  14. 11B

Outside range detection

It is most likely because you are running in a direction, and the claim is in another direction. The range is from where the bomb is dropped, not from where you are at when the claim pops up. Edit: Yeah! what Nebu said! he was faster :)
  15. 11B

Minereal Recruiting pt2

bumpbumpbump?
Back