Recent content by 2mas

1. 2mas

Entropia Universe discord channel is live!

If it's the link @ the first post, it's still active. I just joined up a couple of minutes ago. :)
  2. 2mas

Extremely Rare Ethereal Armor on Sale in - Gamasutra

Can't believe even ONE set sold. It's crazy. ;)
  3. 2mas

Buying: Modified Isis LR53

If I remember correctly, I've heard that there are 4 of them ingame. I owned one of them until a while back when I sold it. Bought mine from BKK who looted it from an Eomon. Sold on auction, sadly though, I can't remember the buyers name. Was @ T7 when I sold it. I think Suzy has one @...
  4. 2mas

12969 Ped Eomon + Tier 9 ATH on Mod Stark

Way to go! ;)
  5. 2mas

Entropedia Server Upgrade

Bumping this thread. I realize that this thread is a few months old, but entropedia is once again quite unreliable, connection-wise. At this moment, I can't even access the site. Happens from time to time it seems. And also, the information about the loot tables of some if the mobs aswell...
  6. 2mas

Bad timing

Sad to hear that, SBI. We know you will recover! Beat that shit and come back stronger than ever! :)
  7. 2mas

Selling: Sirens couturier

Cool way of selling sets of clothes. I love the story-telling. Too bad I ain't got a F ava. Free bump
  8. 2mas

FYI: I dont complain often but WTF Mindark (Camo Sound)

Don't have a Camo at hand. Could anybody post a video of the new sound? :)
  9. 2mas

PayPal won't refund a Twitch troll's $50,000 in donations :D

Because all people aren't greedy and if they enjoy the show/stream they like to support the person performing. Many top streamers are comedians who talks and interacts with their viewers.
  10. 2mas

Bee's DPS service

Made me rofl. tried to +rep but have to spread around my ripe rep before I once again come on you. Free bump.
  11. 2mas

Buying: Full Angel (M) UL Armor Set

He buys and sells, rinse & repeat.
  12. 2mas

Do you acknowledge ND as president in EU?

Couldn't vote, no facebook account. Who were the other candidates? And to be completly honest, who cares about a VR president? Are there laws or legislations he can change? Is there a congress he must consult upon changing anything? Will he be able to wage war against other presidents in...
  13. 2mas

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Add me Mighty T 2mas Kottonmouth
  14. 2mas

Achievement: Great Grand Master

Enhancers, skillpills and a shitload of dedication, I assume. Eitherway, awesome!
  15. 2mas

Achievement: First Aid Points Master

Holy Fap! That's alot of FA. Insane! Well done. That's alot of back-watching and prolonged ass-staring and so on. ;)
Back