711's latest activity

711 posted the thread FYI: AMA Format & Guidelines in AMA.
    Members can submit one question thread in this AMA sub-forum before the submission deadline listed below. During the submission period...
    ***MOD NOTE*** The following line has been edited to match the updated official VU notes:
    711 replied to the thread Can't See Embedded Media in Posts.
    It seems that only the posts of Naomi contain quotes of posts with embedded media added that do not appear in the original. Those posts...
    Hi Ludvig, Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to our members for further investigation, any irregularities found...
    We have received multiple reports that the items listed in the opening post are listed on the in-game auction and that when members...
    711 replied to the thread Time - AM and PM.
    12PM is noon. To remember, just realize that PM stands for "post meridiem" which is Latin for "after the middle of the day" (not "middle...
    Except that over 50% of PCF members and visitors are from North America... Also, the vast majority of PCF members and visitors...
    Unfortunately, the time and date formats are a global setting for the whole forum. I will investigate add-ons to see if there is a way...
    711 replied to the thread Edit Thread Title.
    Changing the title of a thread does not break existing links. Such links include a unique thread ID in the URL which the forum uses to...
    711 reacted to Orion's post in the thread Is entropiawiki.com down? with Like Like.
    thank you, you made my day!
    711 reacted to NevadaJake's post in the thread Is entropiawiki.com down? with Like Like.
    Thank you. It was running great for a while earlier, now it seems like it needs some TLC again. We appreciate everything you do for us 711.
    711 replied to the thread Is entropiawiki.com down?.
    I have corrected the issue on the server (crashed database table). EntropiaWiki should be running smoothly again.
    711 replied to the thread Is entropiawiki.com down?.
    Thanks for reporting, I am investigating the issue.
    711 replied to the thread www.CalypsoMap.com.
    Great work on the CalypsoMap website! Sticky threads are usually reserved for especially informative content that is posted in a thread...
    711 added the media item calypsomapcom.gif to Misc. PCF Images.
    calypsomapcom.gif