Recent content by _Io_

1. I

Bunnies!

Can someone confirm the Bronze Bunny stats? All the others seem to do 10% critical damage and if the above reported 5% was true that would make the bronze the only one that was different. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/easter-mayhem-2023.293090/post-3877463...
  2. I

Buying: ---

Msg me here or ingame, Io Redshift Supernova. Thank you :) Bought, ty :)
  3. I

Price Check --

Hi, I need some guidance on a current reasonable price for a tier 4.95 Ozpyn HK S1X1. Thank you for any help :) Info no longer needed.
  4. I

Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

That's great, thank you for the info :) Hopefully I can spread the losses out a little now!
  5. I

Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Yes, when does it end? I'd like to know if there's even any point continuing to try to finish my Iron Mission but can't make a decision without knowing how much time I have to do it and eat the losses. If anyone knows when migration finishes, I'd be grateful for the info :)
  6. I

Entropia Universe Merchandise Sale

It does, although in the meantime I had a package of crisps delivered just fine here last week in the western US from the UK in less than two weeks via basic snail mail :( Worth noting, for anyone else waiting for merchandise, my credit card has a window of 60 days from the order date for the...
  7. I

Sorry for the delay, I have tried to reply a few times and my post keeps going to a 'Moderator' (lol) and not posting here. :scratch2: I'll try again: Yes, I got a confirmation email with an order number when I placed my order, and a further email the next day to say it had shipped, but no...
  8. I

I got an email when I placed my order with an order number in the header from economy@mindark.com, and a further email the day after to tell me it was 'on the way', and this reply when I asked where it was nearly two months later: "Hi, Thank you for contacting us. Your order has been shipped...
  9. I

Webshop orders?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?314960-Entropia-Universe-Merchandise-Sale
  10. I

Good to hear you got yours. Ordered 3/30 here. Still nothing.
  11. I

same here Same here, order placed for delivery to USA at end of March, no delivery, no tracking info, no updates. Not sure what to do. :dunno:
  12. I

Question: Daspletor and Cornonterion spawn

Tyvm to Xen, Captain Jack, GradenFoss and Fanan for the info. I will have a go :yup: Anyone have any idea how long these spawns will be around? :)
  13. I

Oh :eyecrazy: Well there's another goal crushed lol Tyvm Xen :)
  14. I

I found Corno Providers near Ashi, but I can't find the spawn of youngs. I've seen people globalling on Cornoanterion Young, anyone know where they are? Ty :)
  15. I

Enigma Keys Event Update

Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ "Does it means that one should send a support case in order to get his mission counter corrected ? I didn't send support case since I guessed that MA was already flooded whith it anyway." I'd still like an answer to this. I didn't bother sending in a support...
Back