Recent content by Aaliyahh

1. Aaliyahh

hey you ... do me a fav quick ... check my recent thread and answer it for me ... lol

hey you ... do me a fav quick ... check my recent thread and answer it for me ... lol
  2. Aaliyahh

I'm ALIVE! ... just having problems running CE2 ... had a great summer!

I'm ALIVE! ... just having problems running CE2 ... had a great summer!
  3. Aaliyahh

Specifications for CE2?

Hello, I'm wondering if my specs on my laptop will be able to run CE2 well without turning the graphics on low. Can someone please let me know pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.... Thank you :scratch2: I have tried to run the game and it's completely slow and everyone is black and horrible graphics. I just...
  4. Aaliyahh

I'm alive everyone! ... :D Thanks for all the msg's

I'm alive everyone! ... :D Thanks for all the msg's
  5. Aaliyahh

lol ty :) it's been a while

lol ty :) it's been a while
  6. Aaliyahh

Serious Disciples Apply!! Double the help ...

ok you win ... just need to stir up some convos lol
  7. Aaliyahh

Awwe that's so cute

Awwe that's so cute
  8. Aaliyahh

Serious Disciples Apply!! Double the help ...

Bump!! ... Looking for new disciples ... Ones that aren't going to quit in about a week ... I'm going through them like guys change their undies ... About one a week ...:laugh:
  9. Aaliyahh

FYI: Executive-Order RECRUITING NOW ...

Active Players? Any active players looking for new soc or to join soc we are recruiting. We are really fun and easy going. I don't bite much so don't be afraid. :yay:
  10. Aaliyahh

FIGHT PUB|Brawler Bash - (Saturday, May 9th)

Hope to see some new faces. It's actually alot of fun the last one was good turnout and good competition. Just beware of that crazy wacco Liyah. LOL
  11. Aaliyahh

FIGHT PUB|Brawler Bash - (Saturday, May 9th)

30 Minute Event Powerfists Only No Healing & No Armor No Leaving Bar Once Entered Work Together or Work Solo PRIZES 1st: 50 Ped + accumulated decay 2nd: 25 Ped 3rd: Free Hairstyle by Sorg Tickets @ Retailors Please register and get tickets from Jason Center Bar or look for me or...
  12. Aaliyahh

LOL ... don't even remember now lol

LOL ... don't even remember now lol
  13. Aaliyahh

Selling: Gremlin F Full Set (7 pieces)

Bump it ... Nobody like Grem?? LOL
  14. Aaliyahh

Well ... it's kind of not too fun if ppl are dying as soon as they walk in the event. That was...

Well ... it's kind of not too fun if ppl are dying as soon as they walk in the event. That was the feedback I got after event. Should I make it fists and knives? Or make it TT fists only? What should I do? I don't want it to be too hard for low lvl ppl to compete.
Back