Recent content by Abhi

1. Abhi

Buying: (Bought) [Divine Intervention Chip]

Hi, Im looking to buy a divine chip for my healing service. Paying tt+1700. If you are looking to sell one for the mentioned price, PM or mail me, preferably ingame @ Abhiram Abhi Ramu Thank you!
  2. Abhi

Entrolympic Events 2022

use " /wp [Calypso, 50625, 68349, 196, Waypoint] " /wp is for waypoint
  3. Abhi

Selling: (Sold) Full Set, full tt [Aegis Harness (M,L)]

B...u...m...p...
  4. Abhi

Selling: (Sold) Full Set, full tt [Aegis Harness (M,L)]

All offers considered, on this badass looking armor. Feel free to offer here or pm ingame @ Abhiram Abhi Ramu . Also, lemme know if you wana take a closer look at it, ingame. 570P total tt value.
  5. Aegis.jpg

Aegis.jpg

6. Abhi

Entrolympic Events 2022

Thank you, reward recieved :) [Aegis Harness (M,L)]
  7. Abhi

Entrolympic Events 2022

This has been a really fun couple of days exploring all corners of EU. The following were the locations where i found the puzzle pieces : Calypso : One in the same apartment as treasure hunt starting location, the sing is turned towards wall corner, Genesis Amethera Headquaters. B building, in...
  8. Abhi

Entrolympic Events 2022

Thanks Jo, and Ugnius DraKill Timinskas for the wonderful AD hunt... and btw, all of your Armor shops throughout EU are Top Notch Read top to bottom, It says the first one who will post the entire armor deed on this forum will win an armor another link to same pic : THE SOLVED PUZZLE
  9. Abhi

Loot Tracker Tool

Try logging globals in main chat.
  10. Abhi

Entrolympic Events 2022

We have number 7
  11. Abhi

Entrolympic Events 2022

Third piece
  12. Abhi

Entrolympic Events 2022

Hey, found the third MAP piece, i can claim more than 1 correct ? also, is in the description, is it a ped or pet, anyway, ready to trade :). Have to admit.. great work hiding it lol :D
Back